trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense looks so goofy! Jw grasping, and nurmi with the giggles!

I hope the door is open wide enough now that we can hear why he said those things.

See, this is the kind of misstep I keep seeing the DT make. Juan wants to use the email, they object and approach, 20 minutes later the bailiff goes for new copies, Juan is not worried. Today Jenny crows about the rest of the email, and helps point out the OTHER SIDE OF SPLITTING. In a few Juan will come back and pull the trigger on this gun Jenny just aimed at her feet. :deal:

Winning the battle is so important to her she can't see that all her troops are in Russia, it's winter, and Paris is on fire.

Very Napoleonic, My hat is off to you!

oh Nurmie looks sooo proud of his litl side kick growing up to be a "real" lawyer.

:please:

Oh no, the 3-hole wonder question and WAT froze on me !

The important point here is WHY he was calling her names. It wasn't out of the blue for no reason.

I love how she always asks to see what wilmott is referring to unlike just going along with it like some people

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

In the one text from Travis there was a pattern of words that were very unkind and maladaptive per Dr. Demarte. Speaking of the May 26th text.

It really creeps me out when Jodi looks at toward the camera and it looks like she's looking my in the eyes.

Why is it that nearly every single time the doctor asks to see what she is claiming Travis said Jennifer refuses to give the paper to her or backpeddles like heck and claims she was asking something different?

She is all over the place. Does Jennifer unlock the door when she gets into her car or does she just jump through the window like the Duke's boys? I mean everything has to be sooooooo drawn out and soooo. dang. difficult.

Willmont forgot three hole wonder!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo, and the defense has used '3 hole wonder' with respect to JA a hundred times more often than Travis has. He only said it once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member