trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what Travis's "problems" were that JA refers to in the VD email?

I gotta say... Jodi is the definition of psycho girlfriend... constant emails, texts, phone calls

Imagine talking to Jodi on the phone...Travis must have been tortured...

Nothing but drama... it never ends...

I've thought about that a lot. Jodi was in his phone, computer, texts, church, work, friends, house, everywhere! JODI JODI JODI in every single area of his life. Can you imagine?!

One of these is the paragraph we saw last time

Gah!

She just blathers on and on and on, like a teenager. She had to be super annoying. I can just imagine TA getting these diatribes and thinking 'oh lord, I just don't have the energy to read this'

The abject flattery is probably the only reason he would take the time to plow through it, if even that worked.

Totally obsessive looking. Why the defense would bring this back up again, seems cra cra to me.

how is it that the DTs cross is longer than the State's direct? Makes me crazy?

JW is going to take longer on cross than JM took on direct. :banghead:

It's quite clear which side is making this trial take forever!!!
I think she already has, hasn't she?

The jury will notice.

moo

I just lost my AZ family feed and maintenance hasn't come fix the washer yet. But I do see the seal. I don't want to go HLN because I watched the OJ trial when I was in grade school.

HLN is still on the OJ trial.

but you won't miss a thing because they hit the pause button and only hit play when they return from commercials.

They need to take their pause button and sit on it-- i gave up on HLN- they have become ridiculous

Please tell me it's almost over. Please... I just can't take much more of this agony!!! I need me some Juan.

I tried to hold my cup like she does (JA) and it hurt my wrist!

I think its done on purpose..just like she writes and uses both hands to show she is ambidextrous. Not sure why but its just something I have noticed with her. She is one strange girl to say the least. Freaky facial expressions, mimicking people on the stand and other odd behavior. Glad to see she is actually paying attention today. Her crayons are put away..for now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger versionName: email1.jpgViews: 0Size: 13.1 KB
ID: 32313 Click image for larger versionName: emailthird.jpgViews: 0
Size: 21.9 KBID: 32314

Do you guy's see Ester in there??? So, she's a real person?

Esther Hicks (born Esther Weaver) is an American inspirational speaker and best-selling author. She has co-authored nine books with her husband Jerry Hicks, presented numerous workshops on the law of attraction with Abraham Hicks Publications and appeared in the 2006 film The Secret.[1] The Hicks' books, including the best-selling series The Law of Attraction, are — according to Esther Hicks — "translated from a group of non-physical entities called Abraham." (Hicks describes what she is doing as tapping into "infinite intelligence").[2][3]

:Banane43::Banane43::Banane43:

IMHO:

JW is upset that DR. D went in and did her job, and didn't play paddy cake or jacks or ride on the merry- go- round, or hopscotch or any of those other fun games with JA.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1h
Jennifer seems aware to me of Internet buzz that he called DrD b____, bec DrD is a bit testy and Jennifer extra sweet, jimho #jodiarias

Oh I don't think Dr. DeMarte is being testy at all! As a matter of fact, she seems calmer, and more confident than yesterday, as if she's figured out Jenny's trying out her bark, but she's got no teeth.. No danger here, and the calmer she remains, the quicker this is over with. :)

But, Jenny seems unable to mask her personal disdain for this witness. She really seems to dislike her for some reason, not just professionally or just for Jodi's sake. JMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor