trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #151

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all WS Attorneys!!!since JW says there is no context for TA to be fearful of JA as in stalking does that open the door for new evidence that speaks to that?

Dr. DeMarte is as strong as they come.

I'm surprised she does not have a military background.

Ugh. I really :please: that JW is done after today.

During Dr D’s cross I bet this is what the players in the courtroom feel like doing:
Juan and Flores-
m_highfive_zpsbfb3e05e.gif

Jodi-
dontwannahearit_zps52a0a8a9.gif

Wilmott-
confused_zpsb541bd4b.gif

Nurmi-
palmoverface_zps31d245d0.gif

The jury -
popcorn-1_zps4388455d.gif

Wow!! A complete and accurate SMILEY re-creation of the court this morning! Awesome!:rocker:

OMG! Did JW really ask this?

Yes... Yes she did... Unfortunately not just once.. but several times in variant of the original...

So you can't get additional information/context/meaning of words from someone who's dead then? Is this what you are says??

<could this be a new low of incredible question asked of witness on stand during a capital murde case?>

I am horrified at how dismissive and insulting JW is being towards TA, that lovely young man who was slaughtered. How can she be so heartless and cruel when she knows TA's family is listening and watching her as she giggles and insults a witness? Her behavior is despicable. It's as though this is an inside joke between JW and JA. Giggling at a murder trial is disgusting and unprofessional.

You know, I've sat in the courtroom in real life and listened to lawyers outright lie and mislead. I've sat in the courtroom in real life and listened to the JUDGE make egregious errors.

BUT THIS??? This is crap. I'm not a lawyer, I do have real life experience and I'm not stupid, not Einstein but not stupid and I just can't see any point to this line of babble.

JW is making herself look bad, she's arguing for the sake of arguing and trying to get Dr. D to trip up on ANY word.

It's sickening.

It's a circus act.

It's a waste of tax payer's dollars.

I totally agree -- and I blame the Judge, who is failing to control her courtroom, keep the lawyers on schedule, force them to maintain decorum and cut off repetitive (cumulative) lines of questioning.

DeMarte has added so very little in the way of extra comment in her answers, yet JW gets super snarky, implying that she's doing it a lot. Hello! Remember ALV? I sure bet the jury remembers her long-winded, non-responsive ramblings. If that's to be held against a witness, no contest.

Is JW employed by the State of AZ? Or is she private ?

She may need to send out resumes after today. She looks really bad on her questioning.
She is a private defense attorney whose services are being paid by the state. That said, Willmott started her career and spent many years in the public defender's office.

Wow!

She is brilliant! I adore this witness! Want to send her a fruit basket!!!! Spectacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JW should have quit an hour ago. She is making more points for the state than she is for the defense.

so the talking heads say that Juan is too aggressive so what in the hello will they call wilmott's approach???

SILLY-----loved NG last night...she was over wilmont and this line of questioning

I laughed out loud when JW said "So if a person's dead you can't get any information from them?" Somebody really should make her stop.

so when someone is not alive you can't get any other information? does this woman listen to what she's asking?

Kind of reminds me of that old joke....

ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on
dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people. Would you
like to rephrase that?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'll just ad, then Wilmott pretends she's got something in her pile of papers that will prove her point CAN'T FIND IT and then changes the subject!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Ya Loved that part. haha

Part 1 and 2 from this morning

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XS86_9QJGY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XS86_9QJGY[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDXEjq594A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNDXEjq594A[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor