trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that well sized house, why did she have to sleep under a Christmas tree?

Travis had a bunch of people over that night and told her there was no room for her to stay. So she moseyed up to the Christmas tree and slept there.

I had to drag this post from what felt like 20 other threads today. :D

Originally Posted by SunDawnn

There is no way in my heart that I think Jodi purposefully and with intent, photographed this murder. She may be a LOT of things but I don't think she's one who would've derived pleasure by re-watching this attack. No way!

In fact, I don't think that's really a 'female' activity. I think 'killing', although a primordial instinct, is still very much a man thing and enjoyed by the male species, not female. Men usually want to mount the Deer head. Not women.

So any thrill that might've evolved by actually watching this primitive activity, I would suspect is enjoyed by men. Not women.
Now, I don't mean to be LaViolette-ish but in some instances, males and females are still very different
BBM

Originally posted by oceanblueeyes
I do not think that Juan nor Flores believes there was anyone else connected to this crime. The evidence shows them that this was perpetrated solely by one lone female like in a lot of other cases.

I see plenty of female primitive activity. I have read for over three decades about the heinous and cruel sadistic ways females have murdered their victims. In fact I think a man is more likely to beat a woman or choke her to death or shoot her but for some reason females want the victims to suffer before their deaths. That is why females become Black Widows because they can watch someone die a horrific death and it doesn't phase them. I have read countless cases where their methods are up close and personal. Very gory......very sadistic in nature.

When a female can neglect/torture/severely abuse and murder their own children in horrendous ways it shows women are not the little shrinking violets some like to believe. And more mothers abuse their children than fathers do.

I will not belabor the rest of your post but I will say IMO you are wrong if you think females don't have the ability to do heinous sadistic primitive murders just like a male can and sometimes even far worse.

Ocean, strongly agree with you.

Regarding brutal, murderous women, how can anyone forget Karla Homolka? She and the equally sadistic Paul Bernardo kidnapped, raped and murdered three women, one of whom was Karla's own sister!! No mercy even when those poor girls begged for their lives. She helped keep them prisoners in her house while she and Paul performed despicable acts on those girls. That makes me sick enough but the fact that she drugged, raped and murdered her own sister ... Lord God.

The "Angel of Death" - Beverly Allit, an RN who murdered 4 children and abused 8 others within two weeks and they ranged in ages from seven weeks to 5 years of age.

Andrea Yates, Arlene Wuornos, Fred and Rosemary West, sexual sadists. They tortured and killed 10 women, INCLUDING HER OWN DAUGHTER and her stepdaughter. They're suspected to have been involved in 20 other missing girls, presumed tortured and murdered.

Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Diana Lumbrera (murdered all six of her children), and on and on and on. There are so many vicious women murderers just in the last 25 years. There have been so many women convicted of truly heinous crimes, too many to list here to prove the point that women are just as capable of horrific crimes. Some took sexual pleasure in them, like Karla Faye Tucker (executed in Texas in 1998) who testified at her trial that she had "intense multiple orgasms as she murdered her victims with a pickaxe. Despite having changed her life over the years and having so many influential people and organizations supporting the new Karla Faye Tucker, the crimes she committed were too much for the board and she was turned down.

I think Jodi hid her camera and the gun and the knife someplace for (what she HOPES will be) her future sadistic pleasure.

I know, I know. I hate her almost irrationally but at least I'm aware of it. lol

Do you all see JA barking objections to JW? She really hates being called crazy and a stalker.

Is jodi talkiing to herself now. She keeps mumbling. I think she is character assassinating DD under her breath

What I love is Juan is who he is. He is the same way with her as he is with others.

You know.. Adult..

hDA4EF173

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi looks PIZZED.

:cheers:

If someone was talking about me like this, I don't think I could show up.

Dr D is very professional and very well prepared for court. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess JW let the hiding behind the tree go because it sounds a bit less insane than sleeping under it!

....this is like watching a well choreographed dance.....can't stop watching........

found hiding behind Xmas tree . . . found @ Ta's house without being invited . . .

her relationship with MM he tried to end relationship before she wanted that to happen . .

unstable and intense relationships . .. elements aspects . . .

tendency to have disrupted relationships because they idealize and demonize those they are in relationship with . . .

there is something wrong with that boy . . . I want to be married .. tA is awesome no doubt . . . she says something good than something bad.

a better example of this . . .after the memorial service on the plane ride home she exchanged phone numbers with another male whom she called immediately arriving home . .. someone able to engage in behavior of devaluing TA right after memorial services

identity disturbance - no core sense of who she is . . . thourhgout her life time . . change self to fit in different enviorment . . . change way she looked - her hair and getting implants . . . mormon faith with 2 months - very quickly changed her views and to become Mormon

having suicidal ideation is thinking about it . talking aobut it . . that is different than going to kill my self. . .

does it require an actual threat or plan?
no we are just looking @ is this person thinking about hurting self.

records replete with comments about emotional roller coaster . . .quick change emotion - if they drop keys on the floor she would get really angry . . .. tendency to be dramatic . . .in her journals went from happy to sad very quickly . ..

characteristic stable throughout her life - feel completely empty inside

really angry and upset feeling

related to 2/14/07 - destruction involving door, window

also indicated in her journal she has so much anger inside

scales on the MMPI -
the name of the actual scale - it does not go along with actual

there are other scales that component of aggression and anger and 2 of the those scales she elevated on.

on MMPI - there is some indication she has some anger problems - some anger internally

which scales are we talking about
supplementary scales . . .component addiction admission and adcition . .. inappropriate intense anger indicated in someone in borderline . . some evidence of internal anger

5/26/08 email - wher TA uses inappropriate words . . pattern in these particular items involving the interaction between ta and JA . . .

Someone pls tell me why JW is note taking like she is going to get another chance at this witness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV