trial day 50: REBUTTAL; #152

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Jurors look a bit restless now. Some swivel, some lean forward and rest on knees. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@mrk21000 no but there could be multiple questions on each sheet. Should be less than 5 though.

In that well sized house, why did she have to sleep under a Christmas tree?

Strange! I cannot remember which one of TA's friends said this but I wish that person would have testified to that. I would like to know why TA did not show her the door, call the police on her.

Willmott asked so she could look at the test, but she doesn't even know what she is looking for - it's truly comical of her to think of herself being better at interpreting these tests than the doc.

JW opened the door and laid out not only the welcome mat, but a red carpet runner!

I bet JW is kicking herself for opening the door to all of this, IMO.

Someone with some video editing skills needs to put a Christmas tree into the Oh holy night video.

What is the name of the German(?) doctor that was on HLN earlier today, and maybe on HLN After Dark tonight? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I HOPE there is just one comment event or reference that makes JA SNAP!!!

I'd love for jury to see her for what she actually is!!!

How do you spell MISSISSIPPI?

M - I - crooked finger, crooked finger - I - crooked finger, crooked finger - I - humpback date, humpback date - I

...now DIE

:jail:

Lol...she was found hiding behind a Christmas tree at Travis home
Also confronted MM new gf after they broke up---fear of abandonment
Jodi also met a man on the plane otw home from Travis's memorial service, called him when she got home!

IIRC, She also traveled to Costa Rica to see the family of an ex boyfriend (Victor?), and he wasn't even home until after she had been there for a while. That story sounded sort of odd to me. I mean, that's a long, expensive trek to make on your own when you are so young. I wonder if they were expecting her. Correct me if I'm wrong.

In that well sized house, why did she have to sleep under a Christmas tree?

Travis had a large amount of folks over and Jodi bounced in and introduced herself as his girlfriend..he said nope and there is no room for you here, He gave up his bedroom to two of the women and he slept in his office. Jodi didn't leave, but slept under the tree and said Travis slept on the floor and held her hand all night.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Jurors look a bit restless now. Some swivel, some lean forward and rest on knees. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@mrk21000 no but there could be multiple questions on each sheet. Should be less than 5 though.

they need their afternoon break!

I suspect she is very high maintenance. She appears to have a personal shopper since her jewelry always coordinates with her clothing (and she could not possibly have time to shop) - she has a ton of expensive suits tailored to fit her, and seems to get fresh manicures once or twice a week.

I object! JW only gets fancy manicures when she knows she's going to be pointing to things on the overhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski