trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #157

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaand...there we go. SEX.

ETA: Aaaand....can I say Nurmi makes me ill? This is sooooo inappropriate, and irrelevent.

I knew it! Nurmi this line of question is beyond pathetic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: Jodi wasn't Travis' first...as she thought! :floorlaugh:

I wonder if he questions like this in all his cases or is it just this one

Wow, I wonder if Nurmi is going to get kinky Yes it was wrong they sinned get over it. I hate you all over again Jodi.

Hopefully this idea will keep you all awake while we get through these trying times.
It apparently works for puppy.
4sldft.gif

Of course Nurmi is going to bring every witness back to the sex topic.

He makes me sick.

It was a bull ride - and the only reason I'm pointing that out is because it was on his New Year's list of aspirations to ride a bull. December 31, he'd done everything else on his list - rock climbing, skydiving, and still more - except that, because he was afraid to. Lisa took him to the local Walmart just so he could ride a bull before midnight and complete his list.

She wrote he lasted .08 seconds. :) It's one of my favorite stories of him.
Every New Year's he'd make a list of goals to accomplish - the theme that year, 2007, was based on the country song 'Live Like You're Dying'. He hated country music but he'd heard it while traveling and it spoke to him.

Thanks BritsKate!

I actually skimmed that part cuz we went LIVE but still have it up to read later but OMG.. How absolutely sweet was that???

Compare that to the relationship he had with JA.. Ugh!!

i can't STAND one more person being hurt because of this defendant. May she burn in H--LL.

O.M.G...they had a secret SEXUAL relationship and SINNED.

Get over it Nurmi...what and why do we have to hear about sex/religion instead of talking about when Jodi met Deana...

K

You tell him Deanna............ put him in his place..........

Here we go..... I knew that's where he was headin...

I just noticed Jodi's one eyed cross eye thing!

What color are your kitchen curtains? Do you add oregano to your spaghetti sauce?

No, let's go baaaaaack. When you bought the curtains, did you discuss the color? Did you plant the oregano in your spice garden? How long did it take to mature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucysmom20