trial day 51: REBUTTAL; #158

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T, thank you so much who recommended Firefox w/ad-block. Wow, it's great!:seeya:

Juror #7 is the young guy we call Paul Rudd right? I didn't like those question for Deanna. They were about the Laws of Chastity and how detailed they were.. They were actually dumb questions IMO? They might want to leave him alone. Jodi and Willmott were definately eyeing one of them though.

My thinking is, that the Law of Chastity has been explained so much in the trial that the juror's should have a pretty good idea what they consist of by now.

The questions were asked to Deanna who had just testified that she had broken that rule. I took it as a juror questioning HER actions regarding if she knew how clearly the Law of Chastity was to HER. I don't mind being wrong - I hope I am! :)

Here is a picture of what looks to be a Facebook conversation between Thomas Brown and someone else... I am including it b/c Thomas indicates that TA had NO IDEA that JA was going to his house the morning of June 4th!!! And apparently, THomas Brown was also the ONLY person other than TA who knew Jodi was in Mesa!!!

My goodness, so maybe JA was planning to murder Thomas Brown before she got arrested! Maybe that is why she bought a new gun and had knives packed in her car when they arrested her!! WOW!

(THANK YOU TO FELLOW WS "TRUTH DETECTOR" FOR POINTING OUT THAT THOMAS BROWN MAY HAVE BEEN HER NEXT TARGET!)

I believe T. Brown was talking about the night that Jodi showed up at his door after she left work in Palm Desert and drove there to surprise him because he and surprised her by showing up at her door previously. Not sure he was talking about June 4th. Jodi testified to the other event.

Jodi herself said it was a stupid video with people dancing around with boxes on their heads. Not sure where the idea that Jodi said it was *advertiser censored* came from. jmo
I think it was the ick on nurmi's face when he mentioned the title. On second thought, maybe everything he says just sounds dirty.
The disgusting part of him flaking off a bit.

Jodi herself said it was a stupid video with people dancing around with boxes on their heads. Not sure where the idea that Jodi said it was *advertiser censored* came from. jmo

I don't think anyone said that Jodi said it was *advertiser censored*.

Yes, she sure did. And filled up 3 gas cans as Juan nicely layed out for everyone to see crystal clear. ;)

Wasn't that gas station in Utah and she told people that she was going to Utah?
She left a trail in Utah to prove that she was in Utah.

She was intently writing or drawing and acting like she had a term paper to finish. She ignored both Walmart and Tessor witness.

And did the same throughout Dr D's testimony

The video of ja fake sleeping on travis while he tells his robbery story,,,watch that and look at his phone hes playing with,,it can record,,ja claimed she had to record the sex tape becuse travis didnt have a phone that could do that

Can you tell what phone TA has in that video? You do make a good point. I wonder what type of phone TA had. If it could record audio, I would hope that the PA would be told about it.

moo

Great witness!

Nurmi didn't even try to cross the Walmart witness. Not even one question

Guess he was saving himself for Deanna :banghead:

Since his client had adamantly stated she returned that gas can and SHE would be "surprised" when Juan stated there was no record of it. Perhaps Nurmi was "surprised" also??!!

:D

JA looks like a little kid in a restaurant where kids are given a paper placemat and crayons to keep the tykes busy. Why doesn't JA have any interest in her own murder trial?

BBM
I think it's all an act. Like it doesn't faze her because she is the only one that knows the truth and everyone else is irrevalent in her eyes. Especially the witnesses, like Deanna, ME, computer guy, who are devastating her defense. If she acts as if all this doesn't matter, no-one will believe them.? Dumb.

:twocents:

Evidence sealed hmmm...wonder if there were searches on it like KCA had on hers... like, how to off someone and make it look like ninja's did it?

Or how to look like you have been a victim of DV.....

You bet I would and I hope all of us do see what is on it. Maybe this is who the DF team does not want on stand for rebuttal(Brown)

I agree, would love to see what is on that hard drive! I really hope Judge does not let DT get there way.

BBM~ Hang on! :rollercoaster: we're right there with you and we will get through.

What i'd love to see if rebuttal done and we go right into closing. :rocker:

Oh, don't even get my hopes up. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster already - and let me tell you, when I'm on the down side, I feel like I could punch some big, fat defense attorney.

We need Ann Rule and other good crime writers/investigators all working together to flesh out all the truth and evil deeds Jodi did to Travis. Even then, we may never know. I agree Jodi did something hinky with the nude photos. ...timer.

Ugh, HLN. Jodi brought the knife and gun. She bought 2 more and a gun afterwards. She worked in restaurants, she was probably stealing knives left and right. Just watch her at the defense table, she's a kleptomaniac too.

IE: Jodi's computer

If they were able to find evidence on her computer of her wrong doing - tapping into Travis' computer, searching questionable websites, how to kill sites, etc - how could they keep that sealed? They sure didn't keep Travis' private info sealed.

ETA: nevermind, see an explanation above.

I have been saying for some time now that I was thinking that Arias has somehow hacked into Travis accounts or hacked her own account to make it APPEAR that pics were sent from Travis phone, email or computer. I know there are programs that can do this, but I'm not sure if there were around back then. There is something up with that, I noticed the wording of Juan's question also. Me thinks there is some splaining to do!

Soooo,,lets think,,who in 07-08 would ja know who was big in computers,,gus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members