trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think before. I think the ruined my life text was 5/26.

TY...I heard Travis didn't contact her again, nor answer her calls after "ruined my life" comment..In it he was also giving her until tomorrow to come clean about a lie she had told about him..This could be a part of why she killed him...She knew it was really over with TA, and she couldn't handle it..

I wonder if she had a throw away phone (or pre paid)? I'm wondering it because she's probably created sockpuppet accounts on Myspace/ facebook to stalk him or set him up. She would absolutely pay for a 2nd phone just to text him and pretend she's someone else. i bet her dysfunction runs deeper then we'll ever hear about. She's never going to give up the truth because then she's giving up her secrets. Everything is contrived. Imagine it and she's probably done it.

I wonder if she told him she couldn't take birth-control because it's against gods will OR some other farce. And I swear to you all - she probably took birth-control anyway because a child would be an accessory or leverage but she is far too self absorbed to be a parent. This is exactly the type of person who (I think at least) would have munchausen by proxy.

I agree with whomever said that the photos were take post sexual encounter, and that it's odd to do so in the grand scheme of things. Of course he could have been into that but I feel that she took her own pictures. Something about ALL of the images taken that day just screams "wasn't consensual". I feel she was "playing" with his new camera and taking the photos of him without his permission. He seems caught off guard. Her photos look like she took them herself. I don't buy her story about a photo shoot in the shower either. You can tell she wasn't using the flash until the end (the shower has a yellow tint on the tile when no flash is used). Plus there is that one image towards the end where his right hand is drawn back as if he's spooked and the instinct comes to defend himself.

Travis wasn't into modeling, SHE was. And the pictures she had taken of him wasn't exactly like he was posed and such. KWIM? i know that it's been said that there are many photos we've not seen, some that are suggested to be of them engaging in relations. I believe that's likely but the images afterwards he had no idea of. Since they didn't have vaginal relations - according to her - the image was probably of her giving oral and so there for his face wouldn't be in the pictures. I really REALLY think he wouldn't have been into looking at his own face when he's glancing back at their sex life. Plus I doubt he trusted her to have images he would have found to be incriminating.

Besides his alluded guilt by having pre-marital sex, he was also very private about his personal life. This was evident by his long term ex girlfriend D. I know it's been accepted as a fact, that he was a bit of a player. If he really had that mentality then he wouldn't want anything "out" there that would cause women to know about one another. And then there's the fact he KNEW Jodi was a shiet starter that was writing ex girlfriends and even women he was friends with. If there's an engaging image of them two "going at it" I really feel it's probably him snapping a photo of her giving him head and nothing else.

I still think that they did have regular ole sex, but I think she says otherwise because she's trying to make people believe he was into young boys. She's attempting to slander him as A) homosexual B) pedophile - this is why she's stating they only had anal and oral sex. I wouldn't be shocked to hear that the letters she forged to the courts (when she pretended it was him that wrote them), the letters that were supposedly him writing her about how he was into boys - were written a long time ago by her and she may have threatened to him that if he ever left her she would get him back by lying and telling people these things.

This all is why I don't think BPD shouldn't have been slapped on her as a diagnosis. I would never do any of what she does. She's absolutely a sociopath, histrionic, egotistical, antisocial with some sort of attachment disorder. in other words - there's no ability to "retrain" her. And that's essentially what you do if you have a personality disorder. There's no way she's capable of being helped. None.

One thing that's bugged me - I know she's been in jail for some years now, but most people GAIN weight in jail due to the abundance of starch and lack of working out. She's losing weight rapidly, and it's pretty apparent to me that it's an eating disorder. The reason I say that is because if you look at her face - she has jowls or "pockets" near her lips. Most people that are thin and have these - have them because of purging. *and that's a fact*. She doesn't FEEL remorse or guilt, so I doubt she's starving herself due to stress. She's starving herself because she needs control and what's the only thing she has left in this world that she can control? Her weight. Everything is spiraling out of control, so she's turning inwards, inflicting self destruction. Remember this is the same chick that ate like a cow in the interrogation room when she's in jail on murder charges. I don't know about anyone else but the last thing I could do is eat. I would be sick to my stomach. People do eat when stressed out or sad, but she's a thin girl to start with - it's obvious she watches what she consumes. She's not known to be a drinker or drug user and she doesn't smoke cigarettes. She is far too vain to ruin her looks.

I'm not feeling sorry for her, nor making fun of her - it's just something I wanted to point out. Just like how she mimics women she looks up to in a sense. Her hair styles reflect this.

Anyone else notice that she can't make eye contact with any woman that takes the stand, that had some sort of personal relationship with TA? You can just feel the tension.

I would love to know who it is that she's glaring at in court. Glare is the best word to describe it. She just constantly looks mad. Even when she's smiling it looks rageful. Ever hear of people that look like they are staring right through you? She's that person. There is no way she's able to be saved, and I think it's been that way for many years. I often wonder what it was about TA that triggered this rage and anger. I wonder if he was the first guy she couldn't control or fully manipulate?

BBM ~ She was upstairs while Travis went downstairs to talk to him, maybe while he was washing the bedding from having sex?

imo , the reason Travis did not get much sleep was because he stayed up until she arrived at 4am on Jun4, and had alot of sex once they woke that afternoon.

Napoleon may have stayed downstairs while Travis was with Jodi.

A couple of questions, please?

I recall reading or hearing that a roommate said that Travis told him he didn't get much sleep, about 45 minutes, the night before. If JA were there, when could he have talked to the roommate?

When during the June 4 timeline was Napoleon barred from the bedroom? Seems like Travis would have noticed/objected if it was before the shower?

So grateful she didn't slaughter him, too!

Also did you notice that when Nurmi was questioning her, he was going in order in the road trip from place to place...so they talked about Monterey and all that, and then I believe came Salinas, so he said something like you went to a starbucks there and I don't know if he mentioned the gas or not, then he said "did you do anything else in Salinas?" and Jodi said "no." So I don't know if they were expected to go into the whole thing about Wal-Mart, and then Jodi just backed out of it on the stand? But it seemed like Nurmi was ready to go further, and then Jodi just shut him off!

I skipped all the Nurmi direct when Jodi took the stand and I think I should go back to watch it later. Do you remember the day you refer to?

The killer makes psychological diagnosis on other people, that's rich.

She sounds so deep, but all she is is a shallow puddle of toxic chemical.

How short is tomorrow going to be? Start 9:30? I better say Good Night now. :eek:fftobed:

Hi, this might be in the wrong place but I dont knnow where to put it.:kilroy:
I heard bits and pieces tonight on N.G. Jodie claims she was pregnant once? I cant believe this. During questioning I heard her say she and Travis only had vag. sex ONE time. I kept thinking there was something wrong with her. Does anyone else remember her saying this? She has also stated Travis never abused her. Why doesnt someone (LE) look into this? There are so very many lies and contradictions in her testimony. I hope someone else heard that also. I hope I'm not out of line, I do believe there is something wrong physically! Thanks,Nore:seeya:

P.S. she also said the one time was a disaster!!:eek:

This whole vaginal sex thing has me thinking...maybe the reason they didn't have vaginal sex is so simple WE ARE COMPLETELY MISSING IT - because Travis didn't want a chance for Jodi to get pregnant. OMG this makes perfect sense now. He KNEW she would have taken any chance she got to get pregnant by him...maybe even told him she was taking birth control pills ("for acne" of course, typical Jodi she wuldn't want to make it seem like she had sex all the time). Of course Travis knew she would just be lying. He did not want to take the chance that Jodi would ever have his baby. Condoms, no he was afraid there would be an "accident." So when Jodi offered up anal sex (he told her he didn't want to have vaginal for religious reasons, to cover up his REAL reason), that was fine for him since there was no risk of pregnancy.

This is OT, but we just got an Amber Alert in WA state... A 6yr old boy is missing! Oh, my heart aches...

* FOUND SAFELY * they just announced that they found him! I'm so happy it was a happy ending!

You know -- if she suspected Mimi to be there, I bet she bought the hair color to possibly color Mimi's hair after she killed her in order to disguise who she was (just thinking here). If Jodi went to the salon and had her hair professionally colored, then there's no point in purchasing a box color.

The gas has always bothered me. I can't help but think she had that much gas for the purpose of burning the evidence. Maybe she had planned to burn his home down but a roommate came home and she ran out. She did take time to clean afterwards.

Oh that is so gross. If any of my friends houses smelled I would do an about face. No toilet paper, I wouldn't use that bathroom, it had to be disgusting. So I guess the dog didn't eat and had to sit in his own urine and feces for 5 days because nobody wanted to look. That just makes me so sad. I don't know what kind of people the roommates were, they seem a little strange to me, but the real culprit here is Jodi she didn't care about Travis or the dog.

BBM -- it's comforting to know that the roommates girlfriend (sorry, don't know her name) took care of Naps and made sure he was fed and watered. He probably went outside to do his business via the doggie door. But I bet he knew what happened upstairs and was completely distraught knowing his best friend and owner was in the bedroom and he couldn't get to him. Dogs can be very sensitive that way.

MOO

Mel

I skipped all the Nurmi direct when Jodi took the stand and I think I should go back to watch it later. Do you remember the day you refer to?

Sorry I don't remember the exact day but if I"m guessing it would probably be like the 4th or 5th day of direct with Nurmi. 'Cause that would have been just a little before they got to the killing, which Nurmi just breezed right over...he spent days beforehand giving us all of Jodi's life/anal sex history.

The killer makes psychological diagnosis on other people, that's rich.

She sounds so deep, but all she is is a shallow puddle of toxic chemical.

How short is tomorrow going to be? Start 9:30? I better say Good Night now. :eek:fftobed:

She probably does that (the psychological diagnosis) as a deflection coping skill. In other words she says about others what she would say about herself.

TY...I heard Travis didn't contact her again, nor answer her calls after "ruined my life" comment..In it he was also giving her until tomorrow to come clean about a lie she had told about him..This could be a part of why she killed him...She knew it was really over with TA, and she couldn't handle it..

Come clean could very well be a faked pregnancy.

IMO it was not about "who" told him he was cheating.
He was a grown man not in 10th grade.
Everyone knew Jodi was loco by then too.
No one would believe her about anything anyway.
This was something very personal and very close to his heart.

He packed her up and moved her home.
What lies did she tell him? Something he discovered between
May 10 and
May 26?

BBM -- it's comforting to know that the roommates girlfriend (sorry, don't know her name) took care of Naps and made sure he was fed and watered. He probably went outside to do his business via the doggie door. But I bet he knew what happened upstairs and was completely distraught knowing his best friend and owner was in the bedroom and he couldn't get to him. Dogs can be very sensitive that way.

MOO

Mel

That's what I think as well. He had a doggie door and probably auto feeders ( I swear there is a photo of TA's kitchen with them: both water and food).

plea.jpg

I REFUSE TO WATCH HLN AFTER DARK BECAUSE OF ALL THE MISINFORMATION GIVEN OUT! I have been changing the channel back and forth tonight. Judge Karen said that Travis was sleeping with Deanna during the same time period he was sleeping with Jodi. She talked about Lisa being 19 or 18 when Travis was in his late 20's, and she made that seem horrible. Does she realize that Jodi, at 22, went with 42-year-old Darryl? Darryl was old enough to be Jodi's daddy! It seems like Travis was the only decent person that Jodi dated. Travis and Deanna broke up in 2005. Deanna said that she did not have sex with Travis after both she and Travis talked to their bishops. Travis didn't meet Jodi until the fall of 2006--way after he and Deanna broke up. I'm sick of all the sex talk on ALL the programs on HLN. We need to remember what this trial is all about! JODI ANN ARIAS KILLED TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER IN COLD BLOOD!!! There was no self-defense! This was not a crime of passion! This was a pre-meditated murder! It seems as if everybody is participating in the character assassination of a good Christian man who backslid but was trying to go back to the life he knew God wanted him to live.

deleted and moved elsewhere to correct location

~jmo
she wrote this after his May 26 message, she just dated it the 22nd to make it sound like he was repsonding to her as a jilted lover.
eta: he was done with her in July 07 when she moved to Mesa and would not let her attend his
ward/Church.

I wonder if Deanna was ever in his ward.

I think Deanna was in his ward.. Nurmi was rude to her on the witness stand, but I do understand the job of a defense attny.. I was very impressed with Deanna's testimony.

I REFUSE TO WATCH HLN AFTER DARK BECAUSE OF ALL THE MISINFORMATION GIVEN OUT! I have been changing the channel back and forth tonight. Judge Karen said that Travis was sleeping with Deanna during the same time period he was sleeping with Jodi. She talked about Lisa being 19 or 18 when Travis was in his late 20's, and she made that seem horrible. Does she realize that Jodi, at 22, went with 42-year-old Darryl? Darryl was old enough to be Jodi's daddy! It seems like Travis was the only decent person that Jodi dated. Travis and Deanna broke up in 2005. Deanna said that she did not have sex with Travis after both she and Travis talked to their bishops. Travis didn't meet Jodi until the fall of 2006--way after he and Deanna broke up. I'm sick of all the sex talk on ALL the programs on HLN. We need to remember what this trial is all about! JODI ANN ARIAS KILLED TRAVIS VICTOR ALEXANDER IN COLD BLOOD!!! There was no self-defense! This was not a crime of passion! This was a pre-meditated murder! It seems as if everybody is participating in the character assassination of a good Christian man who backslid but was trying to go back to the life he knew God wanted him to live.

Thank you for this post - there is constant misinformation on HLN After Dark!

I also am very sick of HLN shows replaying over and over and over the phone sex tape - it drives me crazy so I have to fast forward through JVM, NG and even DD at times to listen to what some of the experts are saying and skip over the unnecessary salaciousness. I would love it if there was just one show on in the evening where we could listen to experts without talking heads yelling over each other and without having to listen to the sexual snippets ad nauseam.

I would love to know who it is that she's glaring at in court. Glare is the best word to describe it. She just constantly looks mad. Even when she's smiling it looks rageful. Ever hear of people that look like they are staring right through you? She's that person. There is no way she's able to be saved, and I think it's been that way for many years. I often wonder what it was about TA that triggered this rage and anger. I wonder if he was the first guy she couldn't control or fully manipulate?

(resp. snipped)

Someone I think on the inside court thread, or maybe someone tweeting from the courttoom, said today she looked back at the gallery, smiled a little at her family, but then the smile quickly turned into a frown. LOL! That just backs up Demarte's conclusion perfectly!

If I watch HLN at night, I will get a TO on here. :blush:

So, I know my boundaries and stay away from that channel. I just stream trial and try to catch things i've missed. ;)

Thank you for this post - there is constant misinformation on HLN After Dark!

I also am very sick of HLN shows replaying over and over and over the phone sex tape - it drives me crazy so I have to fast forward through JVM, NG and even DD at times to listen to what some of the experts are saying and skip over the unnecessary salaciousness. I would love it if there was just one show on in the evening where we could listen to experts without talking heads yelling over each other and without having to listen to the sexual snippets ad nauseam.

I didn't quite "get" the significance of the photos from the Helio phone today, especially the significance in relation to the time on the Walmart receipt. Could someone explain it to me, briefly? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr