trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw rocks at me if you must, but ONE question has been answered for me that was driving me cray cray. That rant from Travis to JA where he said he had been betrayed, WAS in reference to a pregnancy lie or an abortion claim from JA. I know it in my heart. No one has ever even dared to speculate just what it was that prompted that message from Travis. He was going to expose her and said it hurt more than losing his Dad. It's so so sad but I no longer will wonder what caused that reaction from Travis. This chick IS EVIL. Travis Alexander was right. She hurt him more than anyone ever could have.

LOL, if she had been pregnant she'd have testified about it when she was on the stand. This is just more JA camp bs meant to garner sympathy for her.

Epic fail. :floorlaugh:

What if she had an abortion, instead?

I think,TA would have been even more upset at that!

JMO

Maybe Jodi did talk Travis into a reenactment of the psycho shower scene and that is how she got him in the shower and her with the knife. Maybe he thought she had the knife as a part of the reenactment but she had other intentions. IDK just wondering.

Entirely possible. Unfortunately as Travis is no longer here on Earth, we will never know the truth.

:(

MOO

You guys, this pregnancy and book stuff is coming from the National Enquirer. Use your common sense.

:floorlaugh: You think we actually believe it... NO NO NO just outraged she'd come up with this BS.. With NE there's always a kernal of truth its the details that get all fuzzy ;)

But it's nice to blow off steam about this kinda junk too!

Yep, I agree that is is junk. But, they had to have heard it from her or the lawsuit would be huge, not only in print but on Television. Would that risk that much money for JA?? I don't think so. I do think she told them all of that crap~

To piggy back on this; the Enquirer has actually pretty strict rules about what they publish (I know, I know). Most gossip blogs consider anything printed by them to be reputable.

These pics are when JM is introducing the evidence photos of the shelf recreation that Det. Flores did. In the second picture JA is looking at JW as if to say "do something, stop this, object, something!". Wow. Not a good day for the defense.

Shelf testimony 1.jpg Shelf testimony 2.jpg

ETA: I also noticed JA had a lot of facial tics around this evidence coming in. She almost looked like she was going to be sick. And then she turns around to look at someone in the gallery. Wonder who she was looking at?

And the phone.... :scared:

With every lie being disproved, it isn't likely this one will be beleved by the jury either IMO.

Exactly. The jury questions indicate they didn't even believe Jodi when she said she helped Travis put decorations away in the attic (the day in January he gave her the angel figure, she forgot it, came back and found him with the pic of little boy). There were no boxes stored in the attic per Flores.

Best question of the day.

For any confused regarding Jodi's claiming this helio phone was stolen PRIOR TO HER TRIP AND MURDER, below is the direct link to the PDF of her journal entry of 5/22/08 that she states this phone was stolen..she's again busted in her web of lies and Imo quite honestly its more apparent than ever that much of these entries were written after the murder..

she's done.. stick a fork in her done, IMO!
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias1.pdf

:bump:

This afternoon when JM said he wanted to re-play a CD because the one played yesterday did not play correctly...did I miss the part where he re-played it WITH sound? or did it still play w/out sound?

Actually, a few weeks ago there were pictures floating around showing the similarities between Travis's murder and Psycho. I think one of her minions told her about them and story number who knows what was born.

:tyou: I thought the EXACT same thing!

It would definitely explain some things..but we do have to consider the source as well.....grrrrrrrrr

Years ago they were good for lining the bottom of bird cages. In more recent years they have been validated enough for me to allow even a tiny bit of "I wonder...."
And remember, JA is NPD as well. She inserts a bit of the truth into every lie she tells.

She is also sick enough to blame the miscarriage on one of Travis's rage. She is just playing with the public now. It's all a game to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Timing of these new "bombshells" is interesting to me--the focus of the trial has shifted back to the real victim of this tragedy, Travis Alexander and Jodi doesn't like it. She won't go quietly.

All they had was anal. How did she get knocked up?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

What if she had an abortion, instead?

I think,TA would have been even more upset at that!

JMO

YOU KIDDING???

JA would NEVER EVER get an Abortion.. Being Preggo would have been her TICKET TO RIDE!!

Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot.. You'd never do that neither would she!

Throw rocks at me if you must, but ONE question has been answered for me that was driving me cray cray. That rant from Travis to JA where he said he had been betrayed, WAS in reference to a pregnancy lie or an abortion claim from JA. I know it in my heart. No one has ever even dared to speculate just what it was that prompted that message from Travis. He was going to expose her and said it hurt more than losing his Dad. It's so so sad but I no longer will wonder what caused that reaction from Travis. This chick IS EVIL. Travis Alexander was right. She hurt him more than anyone ever could have.

No rocks from me BeachGirl....

Am I allowed to ask for a link to some of her "artwork?" My friend who is here right now is truly an artist and I want to show them to him...tyia

Don't know if its allowed...but I guess we'll find out...lol

http://www./

After she's sentenced to death, I hope I never hear anything else about her until she is executed. Travis was right. She's everything he called her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member