Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone-brain-bone-face.
For JW to insult the jurors intelligence like that is deplorable...

The wound track penetrates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and transverses the right anterior fossa without gross evidence of significant intracrainial hemorrage or apparent cerebral injury.The projectile re-enters the facial skeleton bear the midline and penetrates the left cheek.

The bullet penetrated his brain!
page 4
http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

I thought "cerebral" referres to the brain. Sound like the bullet hit bone.

Re: gun first and bashing of victim what really did Arias in...

Can you imagine what could have happened if the defendant did not have her high IQ blunted by narcissism and arrogance? She could have come in with the tiny barrette hairdo and cried and said "I'm completely guilty and there's no excuse for what I did to this man who was nothing but loving to me. Whatever he said to me, I deserved, I just loved him so much I stalked him and made a fool of myself...and then this rage came over me that he would marry someone else after I gave up everything for him!"

If she had been Ms. Einstein instead of Ms. Thang, she would have apologized to his family, forbidden her attorneys to say one bad thing about Travis. She would have said, "I deserve to die but if the jury lets me live, I will spend the rest of my life making sure no juror ever regrets that vote. I will make this a turning point in my life for the better."

She would have been faking, of course, but that's what my 160 IQ son did. He even convinced one social worker that he had an IQ of 80 and was determined to get by independently and not be a burden on his mother in her later years. The lifelong training of imitating emotion makes sociopaths wonderful actors.

Thank goodness she's not that bright. Her blonde self was Jodilicious and she just did not thing she needed anything other than fake *advertiser censored*, fake hair, fake religion and fake job to crawl up a man's leg and fasten on like a parasite.

As it is, her overweening ego would not allow her to pursue a humble, contrite presentation, oh no, she had to come in like Wonder Woman just defending herself against the evil male. Big mistake and today, finally, I see plainly that she knows her gig is up and she has lost.

Wonder if we can take photos when she gets the needle. I particularly want a closeup of her face when she sees the room where she will die. If not, ok. Maybe somebody will do a nice pencil sketch of her terrified mug.

YES! If she had only come in and thrown herself on the mercy of the court. Admit everything and claim she Just couldn't help herself, and temporarily lost it. It would have served her much better to show some remorse for her crime, and accept responsibility for the pain she's inflicted on Travis' family. But that's not the way this murderer rolls. I have never in my life seen a criminal so pleased with themselves for the pain they've caused to so many.

She frightens me. The more I watch her in court, the more she disturbs me. I don't mean this in a facetious way, but I feel like I'm watching a freak show. Like the ones they had long ago in Barnum and Bailey's Circus. It's creepy. And I'll be relieved when the verdict finally comes in so that I can sleep good again. Getting so invested in this case has taken a toll.

I'm so sorry for what you went through with your son. I have issues with my oldest son, but to a slightly lesser degree. I can't be as open about it as you are, but I thank you for sharing your painful experiences. It makes me feel a little less alone. :hug:

Jodi's grandmother wearing a purple ribbon.

417858_464765316932949_405985293_n.jpg

Purple Ribbon meaning: This color is a symbol of pancreatic cancer, testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, domestic violence, ADD, alzheimer's, religious tolerance, animal abuse, the victims of 9/11 including the police and firefighters, Crohn's disease and colitis, cystic fibrosis, lupus, leimyosarcoma, and fibromyalgia

I heard a confession by a rapist once where he said he picked his victims for how they sat on barstools, women who sat a certain way 'wanted it' and were giving off signals that most men wouldn't pick up on .. he could however :stormingmad:

Shiver.

This one guy confessed that he would pick out a woman's worse feature and then compliment her on it. His buddies knew about this and would get a big laugh when he'd compliment the waitress on her "cute nose".

How mean and devious!

I don't think he's wrong about most of them.

ITA, BPD doesn't explain all of JA's actions, but along with psychopathic tendencies it does. Imo, she is a psychopath. Alot of her shallow emotional responses, manipulative behavior, failure to accept responsibility for her actions, no empathy, etc.... are consistent with a psychopath and are consistent with her behavior in this trial and some were mentioned by TA in written communications with her.

Come to my house and we can do shots of Geritol!! Remember Martha Quinn??!!

Martha Quinn! Had a friend who thought she was "really dish." I never could understand that...wholesome, yes, but not "dish".

Is the date October 2006 a typo?

No, she stated she invited Travis because she knew he liked roller coasters.
so she invited Travis to the state fair.:seeya:

I think he and Jodi met in September 2006....becme "official" in Feb 2007...broke up end of June 2007...

Which means Travis knew Jodi was a pathological liar before they were even official! I wonder what she did to expose herself so fast?

Yet the idiot talking head Defense attorney Brian Silber on HLN did! He questioned his credibility!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Made me so mad I turned off the TV and left it off all day.

is that the guy with the glasses and goatee? oh those defense lawyers on HLN are ridiculous. i really think they just play devil's advocate just to make a conversation, half the time they don't even have the facts.

Hearing about the absolute dreck on HLN makes me so glad I decided to get rid of cable/satellite altogether 3 years ago. All their shows are scripted junk designed to manipulate viewers (not unlike many other shows on TV, to be fair). And on top of that there is like 20 min worth of commercials in a 30 min show.

Actually Manson did murder at least 2 people, according to family members. Some say he murdered a few more than that. One that he is known to have murdered was ranch hand, Shorty Shea. He also cut off the ear of Gary Hinman before Hinman's execution. Manson also is one who went into the LaBianca home and personally tied up Leo and Rosemary. And Manson is the one who went to Sharon Tate's home a week or so before the murder, came face to face with her when she answered the door. He is the one who then ordered the murder of all the people in that home. He *knew* Sharon Tate lived there and he knew she was 8 months pregnant.

< /Manson case follower and reader of too many books on that case to count. >

"Helter Skelter" was the first true crime book I ever read....I think I was 12 or 13 and sneaked
it from my Mom's bookcase......:ohoh:

After that I was a crime junkie.

Has it been discussed here that possibly Jodi held Travis at gunpoint, had him step out of the shower, had him walk in front of her/turn his back to her, she stabs him, he then tries to get away, fight her off, which is why they end up in the hall and where he receives the defensive wounds and final stabbings. She then drags him back to shower, shoots him in the right side of the temple just as he had feared he would die at one time, places him in the shower in an effort to decapitate him or dismember him without making too big a mess, realizes this is impossible for her. Change of plans. She can't take camera now. So instead she deletes those specific photos, throws everything in the wash and heads to Utah. She fills up the gas cans to burn the floor mats and her clothes???

I doubt she ever wanted him to step out of the shower. He left some blood on the wall next to the shower on his way out of the shower. We know that because it's behind his robe hanging on the wall, so it could only have gotten there coming out of the shower.

bathroom_1_-_qp12_zpsadb0da61.jpg

And dismember him? No. At most she may have considered setting his house on fire (the aerosol sunblock which was removed from the market because it was a fire hazard, being nearly 50% alcohol. She bought two cans of it at Walmart along with the third gas can). That is purely speculation, however. She may have had no such plan.

She put the camera in a very small wash load to remove blood and her DNA. Much too small a load for it to be accidental, imo. I doubt she ever considered taking it, but she needn't have taken the whole camera, just the tiny little SD card. She didn't throw everything in the wash, just a towel, the clothes he took off to get in the shower--sweat pants, t-shirt, black socks, and bleach. Not much else. His bedding was washed earlier and was found in the dryer. She testified she isn't sure who put his bedding in the wash, but said "probably me."

The burning question I have is how the camera traveled 10 or 11 feet from the shower--around the corner almost the entire length of the hallway. Did it really roll that far itself? Maybe, if JA/TA's movement was really spirited or violent.

Btw, Wilsodh brilliantly figured out where she was standing when the next-to-last photo was snapped, which photos support, and building on his work I finally was able to match up the wall patterns visible in the last photo to the spot on the wall just below that big bloody swipe - showing that the camera remained close to the bedroom, and roughly in the walking path, even though it rotated direction about 90 degrees.

Otto said:
Did I just hear that the bullet passed from behind Travis' left ear through his brain and out the lower right cheek area? I was under the impression the bullet grazed his forehead

No, the bullet entered above his right eye angled toward his left cheek. Here is a closely cropped photo showing only where the bullet entered.

You whippersnappers with yer MTV.

Back in my day all we had on TV was sand! And we were grateful for that sand!

*shuffles off passing gas and muttering*

I remember only about 9 channels and rabbit ears with alummum (sp) foil on them :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Mickey Mouse Club and Captain Kangeroo :floorlaugh:

It doesn't matter what they diagnose JA with (next). She is not considered legally insane, she knew right from wrong, and she failed to prove she killed in self defense. The burden was entirely on her to prove that assertion. #FAIL. There is no psychological excuse that will exonerate her actions. Since she's not insane and she didn't kill in self defense, she's just plain... toast.

It's funny how Jodi can't bear to look at the autopsy photos (without the bang-shield) but she begged Flores to see them.

Man, girl is straight up cray, people.

Actually Manson did murder at least 2 people, according to family members. Some say he murdered a few more than that. One that he is known to have murdered was ranch hand, Shorty Shea. He also cut off the ear of Gary Hinman before Hinman's execution. Manson also is one who went into the LaBianca home and personally tied up Leo and Rosemary. And Manson is the one who went to Sharon Tate's home a week or so before the murder, came face to face with her when she answered the door. He is the one who then ordered the murder of all the people in that home. He *knew* Sharon Tate lived there and he knew she was 8 months pregnant.

< /Manson case follower and reader of too many books on that case to count. >

Thank you for correcting me! I learned something..actually a lot. I didn't follow it closely.. My parents did, but they wouldn't let me... Maybe, that's why, in rebellion I'm an avid crime follower now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG-I know this is a graphic question,but I just looked at a photo I never saw.Did she stab him in the back of the head?

Yes, even chipped his skull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the autopsy pictures shown in court been posted anywhere here? I thought a mod suggested that they would posted in the media/timeline thread but they aren't there???

BBM - I might be wrong, I'd have to check, but didn't she take the car back to the rental the morning after she arrived home?

You may be correct on that. The only thing I could recall is the car was rented in Redding, and she had purchased gas after leaving Utah.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members