Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the dateline - along came jodi story I do feel that Travis was playing with fire and it should be a good lesson to all to treat people with respect. Not saying he deserved anything to happen to him, just saying that I think he could have handled his relationship with Jodi in "better" ways.... But what do I know..

WHAT???? He treated her like she wanted to be treated like a tramp.. She is the one who was running around sticking her butt in the air for every man she met. She thought it made her special...

She was the one who made this ugly.. He was a normal well liked, Nice guy who fell for the wrong girl and she is the reason he is dead.. Not because of anything he did but because she is a murdering lying psychopath..

No one deserves what happened to him. NO ONE..

Does anyone know when the photo of JA with the black lab was taken? Has anyone yet posted a link to that portion of testimony???

ETA- If anyone remembers anything about this and posts, I will try to find the youtube for it.

I can't watch the trial live today so how's everything? going well?

We're done for today. JM had the Medical Examiner on stand. Jurors asked him a few questions. The M.E. believes the gun shot was not first.

Juror # 8 was excused from further participation in this trial. Reason unknown.

Court resumes on Wednesday at 9 a.m. Arizona time.

I still am bothered by a couple things in this trial and how it was presented by the DT. First of all they totally tried to make it out like JA and Travis were love struck virginal teenagers and not the grown consensual adults that they really were. Who in my opinion had a mutual sexual relationship that included talking dirty to each other. Not so abnormal there to me.
I also hate it that just because Travis was a practicing Mormon that he was supposed to have some special Godly powers that made him not able to make a mistake, or sin, or have sex with someone. It's not like he was some married television evangelist who slept around with hookers. I mean the DT makes it seem like if he ever had a red blooded manly moment that he was some how a terrible person, or if he ever had a natural reaction to something that would piss any normal person off that he was supposed to turn the other cheek and let it slide.
I'm sorry but this has bothered me through out the whole trial. I just hope that the people on the jury can see the truth and as I see it.
Travis was a good person, a red blooded American man with a bright future and a sense of humor and responsibility that others could take lessons from, but he was not a saint, nor did I expect him to be one. One thing for sure is he did not deserve to be killed, not by Jodi or anyone.
The mean, bad, sick person here is Jodi it's that simple.

Will the jury get to see all of TA's autopsy photos before they deliberate, including the worst one with his throat deeply slit?

Maybe the dog in the courtroom today was not a bomb sniffing dog, but a pot sniffing dog.

To all those debating the shot first,please go to the seq thread and look at the video I posted from Steely..it does explains the shot was last!!
pg 24-#936 or click my name and find all my posts

Correct. And since Dr. Horn is a Medical Examiner, common sense says he's experienced in his field and this is routine for him.

I have no idea why JW asked him how many autopsies he's performed. All that did what reinforce the fact that he experienced, and I would not question his findings. :banghead:

I get the impression that JW sometimes doesn't think well enough before speaking.

I think that this Jury for the most part 'gets it' I think they are prolly getting some juror fatigue I would imagine..

Let them bring out yet another 'expert' bottom line is that when you compare the symptoms/actions of PTSD & DV then compare them to BPD I think the jury should be able to see more characteristics/symptoms/actions match with BPD than PTSD/DV.

But to make sure she can't appeal let's listen to one more expert put their 2 cents in before they get the case. That way no one can come back & say that she didn't get a fair opportunity to present her defense.. JMO

Will the jury get to see all of TA's autopsy photos before they deliberate, including the worst one with his throat deeply slit?

Theyve seen everything. Saw the throat wound today.

JW has very poor cross exam skills. She is dripping with honey nice to her devense witnesses and nasty and snarky to the prosecution witnesses.

JM is a pro and asks direct questions and wants direct answers. For the most part he treats everyone the same.

After watching the dateline - along came jodi story I do feel that Travis was playing with fire and it should be a good lesson to all to treat people with respect. Not saying he deserved anything to happen to him, just saying that I think he could have handled his relationship with Jodi in "better" ways.... But what do I know..

Hi livelife, wondering if you could offer a bit of clarification please?

"...Travis was playing with fire and it should be a good lesson to treat people with respect.....not saying he deserved anything to happen to him, just saying..."

Thanks, in advance J

I don't really understand this part. Are you talking about the pissed off texts he sent her? Because I don't know any person who has not said mean things during an especially heated fight. It doesn't mean he treated her like crap during their whole relationship. IMO. Regarding the sexual comments and the sex: Jodi admitted on the stand that she liked those.

I'm guessing that JM in closing arguments will probably put one of the photos up on jumbo tron & leave it there for effect

Okay I'll bite.

Sure it's a great idea to treat people with respect. That would include not hacking into people's social media or their email or snooping on their phone. To do any of those it would be disrespectful and possibly criminal. It is also disrespectful to show up at somebody's house unannounced and gawk through their windows. It's very disrespectful to slash tires. I could go on but I do not want to aggravate my carpel tunnel.

I don't believe that Travis could have done much to change the outcome of his relationship with Jodi. Who knew she would go beyond slashing tires and murder him? Perhaps he could have kept a better record of the stalking and tire slashing incidents but hindsight is 20/20. Could he have broken up with her and ignored her and not given in to sexual urges....sure. Again, who knew that would eventually lead to murder and we do not know if he would have been murdered regardless. Besides, one could turn around and say that Jodi used Travis for sex.

Please explain the "better ways" Travis could have handled Jodi.

To all those debating the shot first,please go to the seq thread and look at the video I posted from Steely..it does explains the shot was last!!

can you link it please? Id rather not have to go through 38 pages of posts.... I know, Im lazy! Sorry! :blushing:

Never mind - I found it! :D

can you link it please? Id rather not have to go through 38 pages of posts.... I know, Im lazy! Sorry! :blushing:

Its on the last pg in the sq thread Snoop.I don't want to link here as to many people will start discussing here..pg 24 #936 post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV