Trial Discussion Thread #1 - 14.03.03-06, Day 1-4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give up Roux the lady is not for turning. She is absolutely sure of what she heard , so how many times must she repeat herself. Roux needs to give up the ghost, he is making himself look like a brow-beating desperate *advertiser censored* LOL !!

I think this witness is making it very clear that she heard a woman screaming for help before the gunshots.

Give up Roux the lady is not for turning. She is absolutely sure of what she heard , so how many times must she repeat herself. Roux needs to give up the ghost, he is making himself look like a brow-beating desperate *advertiser censored* LOL !!

Indeed!

I think everything Roux is saying now is an attempt to cause the Judge to doubt the witness's testimony.

FYI WAT already has Trial Day 1 Part 1 in his archives for those that missed the first parts last night.

These testimonies will be very tedious to listen to if Roux is going to nitpick witnesses in this manner "after hearing what you call the shots."

He is grasping at straws because he has nothing else. Pathetic, really. I commend this witness for staying steadfast!

:yes:

She never looked for lights - never went outside - but could see OP's house from her balcony after the shooting (she hadn't known until an aerial exactly where he lived). There was a one-level flat roofed house and some thin trees between the properties but mostly open fell at the time.

Didn't count screams. Gets to state yet again that the screaming occurred before the gunshots. She said directly to the judge earlier 'Milady, I definitely know the sound of gunshots. It's very clear.' Just to hit home that point a little bit more.

Adjourned. Judge Masipa states tomorrow they're beginning at 9.30. All in all, a great start for the prosecution and a solid, unflappable witness.

Roux SUCCEEDED. He succeeded in allowing this witness to testify over and over again, about the blood curdling screams and the 4 shots that followed.

The Judge said they would reconvene tomorrow @ 9:30 a.m.

What time is that for those of us in the US?

I am pleased that this witness did not succumb to Roux's rude cross examination. To me he seems wrongly to be asking information of her that will be available from other witnesses. He has totally failed to ruffle her. Great stuff.

Last view I saw of Pistorius was of him with his head in his hands. Every picture tells a story.

Time Differences:

Pretoria 9:30am
England 7:30am
EST 2:30am
CST 1:30am
MST 12:30am
PST 11:30pm

What's your favorite Q from Roux today?

Many to pick from.

Perhaps my fave is: Are you calling this man here, Oscar Pistorius, a liar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES