Trial Discussion Thread #10 - 14.03.19, Day 13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to frim that up.

she is standing facing the toilet door , with the door closed.. she gets shot in the hip.

she slumps onto the magazine rack. she is shot in the head..

a richocheting bullet. .

she gets shot in the hand and fingers..

1 upright behind the closed door. penetrative shot in the hip..

2. she slumps.. shot in the head

3.. shot in the arm. fingers..

reevas order of shooting.

I believe this explains the odd blood spatters in/around toilet too.

If you were shot unexpectedly in the hip through a door, would your natural instinct be to protect your head?

I think Reeva could SEE him pointing the gun at her...

Talking about how to disengage trigger safety etc - I assume to do away with any implication that the shots were fired by accident?

Talking about sunroof shot now. Nel asks if that is dangerous?

the danger of the shot into and thru the sunroof.. is it dangerous???

the bullet fires at 90 degrees.. the bullet leaves the barrel, speed 200 klms. travelling upward.. wind deflection.. then gravity comes into play. its going at 80 and 100 kls coming back.....

to penetrate a human body the bullet needs about 50klms

if the angle isn't exactly 90 degrees, the speed will be more.

If you were shot unexpectedly in the hip through a door, would your natural instinct be to protect your head?

I think Reeva could SEE him pointing the gun at her...

I think covering your head is an instinctual reaction to any kind of physical assault

roux IS UP TO X-EXAMINE.

roux asking about double chat. ??

Regarding the gun incident in Tasha's Restaurant: based on Mangena's expert testimony, a Glock's design will not allow accidental discharge. It requires the intentional pulling of the trigger.

Conclusion by me: OP intentionally fired that gun in the restaurant.

What a jerk!!! The restaurant was crowded with about 200 people - including children!

He has just explained tech stuff about angle/wind deflection and how easily that bullet could have come back down and killed a person.

Roux up, asking about 'double tap' - pulling the trigger twice.

Cpt M says he shoots competition and can fire as fast as Roux just tapped on desk.

Two double taps. Cpt M has just disagreed with R, says those two rapid taps pattern 'impossible'

roux asking about the speed of the sounds of the bullets firing.

double TAPS was what he said..

now.. the captain disagrees with this example of the sounds..

hesays. it needs a slightly more break in the tap of the bullets, to account for her slumping down.

thewound as inflicted.. the hip wound it creates a break in the sequence.. its possible the other 3 shots were bangbangbang.. - bang....... bang bang bang

Love it........witness is adamant of his findings.......break in time between first and following shots

'There is definitely a break between the first and the second shots'

He is saying there must have been a break between the hip shot where Reeva collapsed and others. So;

Bang...bang bang bang.

so its BANG ( hip shot )... break.. bangbang bang... ( headshot, misfire, arm shot. )

Roux will be hard pressed to intimidate Mangena with his usual bullying tone he is far too knowledgeable and articulate to be rattled with any trivialities.

The look of puzzlement on Cpt M's face! Peering at Roux and leaning forward.....like a teacher with a pupil who needs things explaining v carefully.

Roux talking about 'collar' of wound. Attempting to take on expert on his own ground but I think he is out of his depth...

R: Did you test the mag rack?

Cpt M: No. It cannot be a maga rack that caused those striations (sp) wounds (on back of the head).

the bullet went thru the tanktop. this has an effect on the travel of the body..

the richochet.. the striations.. he didn't test the magazine rack because he rejects that theory of the bullets path...

mungeena interrupts Roux, and smoothly addresses the judge.. simply dismisses the idea re the magazine rack.. there is no evidence to point to a bullet falling into the magazine rack.. but you could test it?? no reason to. there is no where for the bullet to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette