Trial Discussion Thread #14 - 14.03.28, Day 16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL A film has already been started, apparently. I posted a few days ago about this. Perhaps we should email them to tell them to come and read WS.:floorlaugh:

Haha.

They don't waste any time do they. Do you think they'll put alternative endings on it (via a DVD menu). :smile:

its a good place to start.. I don't believe any of that malarkey re the fans.. it was interesting in the Van STaden series of pics, and his testimony that a fan was still on in the bedroom. there were only 2 fans. . so he, in the dark, brings this fan in, plugs it IN . in the dark, , all this shuffling around, then he 'hears the noise'....

pfffff

The fan was on when OP supposedly heard the bathroom window sliding open? Good grief.

Thanks for that.

Ok, so if we can presume for one second that he barged through the door, then it has to be quite possible that Reeva wouldn't have enough time to escape to the bathroom.
He also wouldn't have to be next to her as he had his (alleged) bat.

If I'd seen the bedroom door with the same damage as the toilet door (before it was reconstructed) I'd be more than willing to give the theory a go.

BIB No that is not possible. Because she did make it to the bathroom! :facepalm:

If that door has been bashed in, it's been charged through in seconds. If it had been hit with a bat or similar, it would have taken a while, and would be in a similar state as the bathroom door.

Does the damage look similar to the bathroom door to anyone?

I'm not sure what point you're making. A few seconds delay is all that's needed for her to get to the toilet. She was young and fit.

No reason why the two doors should show identical damage. Depends how they were struck, and with what.

Actually he was on his prosthetics at that point, using them to bash / barge through his bedroom doors along with the bat. Has everyone looked at the damage that OP did to his bedroom doors and his prosthetics? He really damaged the door and the front portions of his prosthetics very badly from doing that.

Here is a link:

http://juror13lw.wordpress.com/

Ok, wait so he was wearing his prosthetics to terrorize Reeva all over the house and then removed them to finish her off?

BIB No that is not possible. Because she did make it to the bathroom! :facepalm:

I was under the impression that the theory was she got to the bathroom and locked herself in?

Must have missed this alternative scenario. :confused:

The fan was on when OP supposedly heard the bathroom window sliding open? Good grief.

Van Rensburg testified there were 2 fans in the bedroom , they are in Van Stadens pics.. Van testified that one was still blowing away.. oscillating, etc.. therefore, it was plugged into the outlet..

I can only think of these possibilities..

he only bought one fan in from the balcony.. ( but why change it to two?)

IF he only bought one in, then that explains the other one fanning..

IF he bought two in. he had to plug one in. For it still to be blowing. .

OR... he turns the fan on after firing the shots, or using the cricket bat.. ( its hot work ) ..

OR.. while upstairs looking for bigger towels Clarice Standar turns the fan on. why? hot work looking for big towels?? * shrug* ..

:dunno:

I respectfully disagree. It is not a minor detail at all . In the end of the day she's killed a few minutes later and that's the last conversation between them if ever happened in the way OP mentions. Being asleep or awake at the time are completely different things and either one is a fabrication .
As for Mrs. Stipp , she has no reason to fabricate something, and honestly she corrected what she thought she saw ..jmo

The number of fans growing from one to two is a minor detail, in my opinion. And it depends on the wording of the statement that has led people to believe it was only one first time. A more than minor inconsistency would be adding details like I brought the fans in, had a smoke, etc. I still fail to see how adding a fan would help him.

And we've already established that Oscar maintains they went to bed at 10. The short convo he had with Reeva is presumed to have happened in bed after he'd woken up and shortly before bringing the fans in.

if one is still operative.. its fanning madly.. when he brings ONE in off the balcony..

then yes. he would have to hear 'the noise'.. over that fans oscillating workings.

probably this is why he changed his affidavit. from one fan, to two fans..

cant have a fan blowing AND hear 'a noise'..

Van Rensburg testified there were 2 fans in the bedroom , they are in Van Stadens pics.. Van testified that one was still blowing away.. oscillating, etc.. therefore, it was plugged into the outlet..

OR... he turns the fan on after firing the shots, or using the cricket bat.. ( its hot work ) ..

OR.. while upstairs looking for bigger towels Clarice Standar turns the fan on. why? hot work looking for big towels?? * shrug* ..

Or they were plugged in to an indoor outlet and Oscar had only brought one in and unplugged it and was in the process of bringing the other one in before he heard the noise.

Ok, wait so he was wearing his prosthetics to terrorize Reeva all over the house and then removed them to finish her off?

Yep, he had one of his legs in his hand to hit the door with (allegedly), then later thought 'what the hell, I'll put them both on instead'. :wink:

Yep, he had one of his legs in his hand to hit the door with (allegedly), then later thought 'what the hell, I'll put them both on instead'. :wink:

Well, I mean if the leg was so much more effective at breaking a wooden door then I don't see why he'd change it up and go with the sturdier cricket bat, which only made dents in the toilet room door.

:waitasec:

Or no fan stuff at all ...both fans were already in , one working ..the other off..

but then why would he go out to the balcony ?

:twocents:

thanks for your post, NF..

this bit.. Depth perception/Visual Distortion -- Things appear closer or larger than they are. For example the person waving a knife at you from across the room looks like he's inches away, suddenly grown 10 feet and waving a machete in your face. The reason for this distortion is you are entirely focused on the 'threat.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

would it be possible for a closed door to look like a 10ft person waving a knife???

( serious question )

Hi Trooper,

Adrenalized in a darkened room with auditory and visual impairment ... maybe ...

:seeya:

Or no fan stuff at all ...both fans were already in , one working ..the other off..

but then why would he go out to the balcony ?

:twocents:

no reason for anyone to believe Oscars story of the fan faffing, the balcony faffing, the noise in the bathroom faffing, the running back and forth 3 times, once to yell ( again from the balcony ) and turn on the lights, put on his legs back to the toilet door to 'aim a kick at it',.. back to the bedroom and grab the cricket bat, back to the toilet to batter it down..

its all embroidery. ... . too much embroidery.. no reason why all of that cannot be discarded . ALL of it..

Hears the bathroom window sliding open(because people who go for a pee at 3am open windows in the bathroom????), but doesn't hear the sound of the toilet door shutting or the sound of the key turning in the lock:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

the rational place to start with Oscars story, is him standing in front of the toilet door, firing the gun..

everything in front of that, and behind it is known as 'reconstruction'..

If that door has been bashed in, it's been charged through in seconds. If it had been hit with a bat or similar, it would have taken a while, and would be in a similar state as the bathroom door.

Does the damage look similar to the bathroom door to anyone?

I have been looking at the bedroom door pictures this morning and can't figure what could have done the damage on the edges of the door above the handle .
If something had been inserted into the door as it was being closed there would be damage to the edge of both doors ,if it was damaged from the outside whilst locked the marks would likely be just on the outside edges not on both edges with a gap inbetween ?
Maybe one of the marks was done at another time .

Has anyone seen any close up pictures of the main lock near the handle ?
The damage on the bottom of the door looks consistent with it being forced in and the hole sure does look like an air rifle hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member