Trial Discussion Thread #19 - 14.04.07, Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can anyone help with a live link. I've got 3 up and they've all stopped,
Telegraph, Mediaite, Guardian.

Jan is a professor of pathology with over 25,000 post mortems under the belt. I think you can take the patronising quotation marks away.

And? :confused: I really don't think the quotation marks are patronizing anyone. LOL

B: A person behind a locked door, suddenly shot, would be panic stricken...if shots were rapid, deceased would have been shot by other shots before she had time to scream

Roux reading from another report about bullet deflection re collar of abrasion

B: I think it still indicates the deceased's body was still flexed at the time.

Now Roux and Nel having little row about no holes being in the back of Reeva's shirt. B says if bullets went through it, they would have torn it.

Maybe the striations(sp) are from the gd cricket bat. Moo

Thank you so much, zwiebel, for the running commentary.

Please can anyone help with a live link. I've got 3 up and they've all stopped,
Telegraph, Mediaite, Guardian.

I knew I was right not to trust the Telegraph. I went for wildabouttrial.

Roux shouldn't be dragging this out...........I say.......bring out the next witness !!!

Roux and his faffing about with papers...he's asking for assistance.

Oh. They are switching off main screen as he is going to show wound in Reeva's chest.

Is it just me or does the DT (those sitting on the bench behind Roux) look subdued this morning? Some long faces have appeared this morning.

B: If one looks at this..several small puntate wounds at 3-5 o'clock, then another wound about 7? then two small, black wounds. Largest wound there is a linear mark that looks...entirely consistent with black talon bullet jacket.

R: Totally dissimilar to the wounds on the back?

Nel up, says he's totally surprised that it's now NOT the defence case 'it was a double tap'. Says it changes his whole cross, in retrospect and he wants to do it again...

Nothing from Botha about RS's empty bladder? I thought that was supposed to be significant.

Moo.......OP is looking nervous.....sitting on his hands.....sitting upright....mouth dry as heck.....no spit.....he barfed up all his liquids....with Nel now he is head down.....covering the back of his neck with his hand...fingers entwined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor