Trial Discussion Thread #21 - 14.04.09, Day 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did he actually cover the light or not? I thought he said he was going to and picked up the jeans but don't remember him saying he did.

I can't imagine why he'd feel he'd need to account for the blue light. They can be pretty annoying but they're hardly enough to illuminate an entire room.

My clock light and/or a blue light from my computer charger lights up my room if I wake up in the middle of the night. My eyes adjust and I can see pretty good....as Oscar probably knows and realizes can be proven, so he has to account for outside light by covering windows and account for blue light if he wants anyone to believe that he could not see Reeva missing on bed. BUT, he also knows that jeans were never found on blue light so he avoids saying he covered it....but implying he did....he lies like Jodi. IMO.

Also, lied whether he went out on the deck or not. Whole thing made up when he "reworked" the story with his lawyers. IMO

You don't think they'd ask for details of the injuries to ascertain whether it was safe for her to be moved or not? People with neck or spinal injuries shouldn't be moved. If OP said he'd shot his girlfriend in the head, do you think they'd have told him to bring her in? Or are you assuming they didn't ask for any details?
She was shot multiple times with a particularly brutal form of lethal ammunition. Saayman said the hip wound and the arm wound each could have led to death from bleeding alone, never mind the head wound. Seems to me - although I know very little about emergency medicine - that in a multiple gunshot incident that time is of the essence. Trayvon Martin and John Lennon bled to death, just to name two victims off the top of my head at this moment. My main point is 66 seconds is longer than many here give credit to. I hope Netcare has a tape of the call.

I looked at the photo of Reeva's head wound, linked upthread. :(

But; her face, outside of that awful wound...she looks like an angel. So beautiful, and so young. She reminded me of one of the angels you see standing above old tombs. It's so sad this happened to her.

Yes, Zwiebel, that is what I noticed as well. The thought that went through my head was, no matter how hard Oscar tried to make her ugly, even to the point of shooting her in the head, he still couldn't take her beauty away. She was still so beautiful and remained that way. There are so many deeper meanings which can be inferred from that.

JMO.

There is video of him putting on (and taking off) prosthetics and J-blades. He can do this in seconds.

Also since there are new people here. I repeat what I have posted numerous times for a year now. In his autobio, he relates how his regular prosthetics are made of fiberglass and shatter easily. They are not like his running only J-blades, which are made of (prob. rather "unbreakable") carbon fiber.

As I posted numerous times, IMO, he would never have kicked the door at all because he knew:

1. His prosthetics would likely shatter
2. He would/could then have a serious fall.

Thank you. I truly appreciate you sharing the info again. I know it must be tiring hearing the same questions over and over. :scared:

I just read a comment on a blog that says OP only uses his blades on the athletic track and his prosthetic legs the other time.

Didn't OP put on blades that night (I saw a crime scene photograph)? Or does his prosthetic legs have blades?

Just curious. Guess it has nothing to do with the case.

But today, when he got up in court and showed how high he could kick on the door - which legs was he wearing.

Also, I wonder how quickly he was able to put them back on in view of the judge. If he took his timeeeeeeeeeeeee, making it look like a tedious task... or put them on like he does every day.

Hi snN,

My understanding is that he was wearing the prosthetic legs in court and they do not have blades on them. The blades are a separate pair he wears when running as they have cleats on the bottom.

In a youtube video of a cnn interview with him, OP put on his prosthetic legs fairly quickly.

Thank you. I truly appreciate you sharing the info again. I know it must be tiring hearing the same questions over and over. :scared:

You're welcome. Glad you appreciate it.

And I can't help wonder with your moniker--Do you perchance study Supernovae??

It is not going to come down to the exact number of times he struck the door or the number of bangs Mrs Burger described at trial - which contradicts her earlier police statement of "2 or 3" bangs.

There is no way to explain the earlier bangs if they weren't gunshots. Period.

Except if they were bat sounds.

You're welcome. Glad you appreciate it.

And I can't help wonder with your moniker--Do you perchance study Supernovae??

lol. No. I had to look up what supernova was with an e at the end. No, I just couldn't think of a user name and Champagne Supernova was playing and there it was. I really don't like it now. Wish I had taken more time to choose one.

Why was OP chasing Reeva? And why was he chasing Reeva on his stumps?

Well isn't one of the theories that Reeva was in the toilet to get away from him and he went after her in there .... with the gun on his stumps? 'Cause when he shot the gun he was on stumps right? Maybe chased wasn't the right word. But angrily stomped after her?

Which they weren't, according to the State's evidence

And the state has already conceded he was on his stumps when he fired the gun and in time they will also prove he used the bat first because the witness stated he thought that was the order same as witness said they thought they heard bal bal bla its all evidence to be sifted through and correlated with further evidence from the one person who was there. Ill wait to see what Nel gets Oscar comes to up with, before I can concede the bat was last. It doesn't add up IMO.

lol. No. I had to look up what supernova was with an e at the end. No, I just couldn't think of a user name and Champagne Supernova was playing and there it was. I really don't like it now. Wish I had taken more time to choose one.

Well don't put yourself down for that Nic.

Perhaps it is a good name for a true crime site.

Afterall, a supernova ends its [relatively] brief existence with a massive explosion.

Most people find it very fascinating to learn the following. We are all only alive thanks to earlier supernovae in the Milky Way. The only way iron is created is during the events just leading up to the final massive explosion.

And if not for this supernova-created iron going into our hemoglobin, we could net get oxygen into our cells.

So thank you SupernovaNic. :)

meemee....for you:

At 1:39:00....after hearing noise...claims "I could not see anything", implying blue light was covered because with blue light on, he could see jeans on floor (and see Reeva was missing), "I could not see anything in the room":

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Tuesday 8 April 2014, Session 3 - YouTube

I just hope prosecution notices all his inconsistencies. Have I convinced you at all??

meemee....for you:

At 1:39:00....after hearing noise...claims "I could not see anything", implying blue light was covered because with blue light on, he could see jeans on floor (and see Reeva was missing), "I could not see anything in the room":

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Tuesday 8 April 2014, Session 3 - YouTube

I just hope prosecution notices all his inconsistencies. Have I convinced you at all??

Not that he covered the blue light. I don't think it's that important. Again, I don't think it would make a difference. I can't see any light on a tv or stereo making so much of a difference in a pitch black room. I just think there's a lot of twisting being done to make it that he said something he didn't actually say.

I recorded it from CNN... I am not offended at all. The world should know about OP's BS claim about trying to resuscitate Reeva with should horrendous gunshots wounds, and he deliberately choose not to to inform the cops !!!

Exactly.

Not that he covered the blue light. I don't think it's that important. Again, I don't think it would make a difference. I can't see any light on a tv or stereo making so much of a difference in a pitch black room. I just think there's a lot of twisting being done to make it that he said something he didn't actually say.

If he were innocent he would not have to lie so much. That is why light, deck and fan information is important to his "story". His story makes no sense. I won't try to convince you again.

Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member