Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely stunned. I fully expected Oscar to come back much stronger after the weekend break. And I'm not just referring to his outburst that caused the adjournment. He's a much worse witness than he was last week when he had to be exhausted on every level.

"Get the ****** out of my house!" I believe he said that to Reeva at some point that night.

Respectfully, these are not little things at all! He is dismantling every piece of Oscar's story one by one, quite successfully and Oscar is falling apart at the seams because he knows he's done.

They are little things

Between last Friday and today, I am convinced he had his prosthetics on and was kneeling/crouching when he shot her.

He mentioned kneeling on Friday. He wouldn't be kneeling on his stumps.

I think crouching would be virtually impossible on stumps as he'd be completely counterbalanced. Kneeling may be possible but I said on an earlier post, when able bodied people kneel, we use our feet to prop us up.

The wording is so suspicious.

If he had a fight with Reeva, he would have shouted the same thing.

Yes! That's why I was wondering when the first documentation was that he said it? In his bail papers? It sounds like he's covering, saying he said it to the intruder, in case someone overheard him actually screaming at Reeva. So wonder when he first mentioned this?

I want a sandwich but I don't want to leave the computer!

I am completely stunned. I fully expected Oscar to come back much stronger after the weekend break. And I'm not just referring to his outburst that caused the adjournment. He's a much worse witness than he was last week when he had to be exhausted on every level.

Eh, I kind of disagree. He's offering fewer lengthy explanations to questions that weren't asked - he's asking for clarification more and at least speaking up when he doesn't understand a question. And he's resorted more to "I don't know why ...." which is probably the best answer he can give to some of these questions because Nel can't really do anything with that, but Roux can redirect him on those issues and get the information out that the defense needs.

Yes, I can well imagine him shouting out "get the *advertiser censored* out of my house .. get the *advertiser censored* out of my house!" .. but not to a suspected intruder ..

.. he didn't sound like a woman either, if that was meant to have been his example of being able to scream like a woman .. a man cannot ever sound like a woman .. blimey, even men who are transgender have enough problems trying to speak like a woman.

Most liars need to mix a bit of truth in as well as it is hard to continue to concoct lies

We now have:

1. 'Get the *advertiser censored** out of my house' shouted loudly - probably happened
2. Toilet door slammed - probably happened when Reeva stormed away
3. 'If only Reeva had said something I wouldn't have shot' - Reeva probably ignored him asking her to get out of the toilet

Edit: Why wouldn't he shout out 'I'm armed'!

I thought it was settled the other day with OP admitting that the gun had one up in the chamber and that he took the safety catch off and therefore it was ready to fire ?

They did settle it. Oscar's story changes when the wind blows.

I don't think he's coming back. I think his little planned drama moment didn't go off the way he wanted ... and he's hysterical now.

P: I carried on shouting for the intruder to get out to my house. I started shouting in the passage.
Nel asks for confirmation of what happened -
P: Words to the effect, for the intruder/intruders to get out of my house. And for Reeva to…
Nel repeats part of he has said: Now do you remember exactly what you said?
P: I screamed (long pause). “ I said get the f*ck out of my house, get the f*ck out of my house.” His voice breaks and he’s crying again. Nel huffs.
Aaaaand we’re adjourned for cry-break.

Completely believe he said that phrase, with swearing, to Steenkamp at some point of the evening.

Pistorius voice is deadened, he sounds medicated for much of it. He gets confused or doesn’t follow along to Nels questions at many points but than, sharper than expected, will cut in to correct Nel about a point. The judge and Nel have commented on him rubbing his eyes. It’s obvious he’s feeling the pressure, wish he could cut out the whiny voice…it’s grating.

The wording is so suspicious.

If he had a fight with Reeva, he would have shouted the same thing.

yep, it is slowly all coming out:

get out of my house
get the ****** out of my house

help, help, help - from rs not op

screams - from rs not op

[i am going to] call the police - could have been shouted by rs and not by op

It almost sounds to me as if he in on tranquilizers in order to keep him calm/not get too agitated/snap in a fit of rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member