DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not such a good record to date....

Twitter @AlexCrawfordSky
#So Defence witness No 3 contradicts OP's version;
Defence witness no. 1 agreed with State re seq of shots.
(Witness 2 was OP)

Now looking at photo of toilet taken on morning of killing. Mag rack is right beside the toilet, against the wall. Where OP insisted the mag rack was not usually.

Nel is saying that, looking at the photo, witness version of where Reeva's head was as she was shot is impossible.

Nel asking about 25th March now, is that the day you measured the darkness?

D: No we measured the brightness of the bathroom.

Now we get to the reconstruction of the model on his knees in the window. Thank you Nel.

Showing photo of toilet from above. Mag rack not in sight and he is pointing out 'rectangular' mark in blood pool.

Now holding up mag rack in court, showing the rectangular foot.

Also, on photo, showing a blood mark 'that I interpret' is another rack foot by the wall, showing it was moved from against the wall.

Nel points out he has just demonstrated that he's just said the mag rack was in the position Oscar insisted it wasn't. Witness agrees;

D: That's his version...

The irony is rich... After Oscar accused everyone and their brother of being liars.

20cm difference! That's a huge difference IMO and the guy was kneeling right next to the window and OP would never have been that close to the window because he thought there was a ladder there.

They are showing (though I can't see it) a photo of a man kneeling inside the lit bathroom window, who is 20cm shorter that OP? Is that what he said?

Nel asks why they would not have used someone of the right height?

D: Just to see the variation....etc, etc

Shocking this stuff with the photo at the window, a clear attempt to mislead.

D: I never stated that would be the height of Mr Pistorius on his stumps...I'm not trying to mislead the court...

N: You mentioned the word; that's what I'm testing.

Nel asks why D did not use someone of the right height?

D: It was something I omitted.

D: It was for demonstration purposes...to see what we could see...

Oh Jeez, he doesn't even know what his exact height is on his stumps.

This is not riveting.

I’m still on those bedroom doors...;)

Sad we probably won’t know what happened. Agree with another previous poster, the prosecution motto seems to be: keep it simple.

Looking at the damage, transcribing Pistorius on why and when they were damaged (ah, how I missed that the whiny, haltering voice), they were some part of the anger escalation that night.

There is too much damage and his shaky explanation is improbable. Again.

Pistorius races downstairs, he has to unlock alarm, open front door, and on the way back up to his constantly bleeding, dying girlfriend – he decides to go Rambo and kick the bedroom door hard enough to make a crack it. Rather than just flipping-up the bottom latch. This doesn’t explain the rest of the damage - scraps along the edge by door handle side, pellet/hole through the door.

6.15: Oscar Speak – how he damaged the bedroom door:
(Long pause)
Um, After I got of the phone with the, with the Netcare 911 Call-Centre, I ran downstairs to open the front door. I could barely pick Reeva up, I wouldn’t be able to open the doors and carry her. So, I ran, I opened my bedroom door, um, and I opened the front door.
(Long pause) I then ran back up to my room and on the way into my room I tried to, tried to, force the door open. There’s uh, there’s two, two doors to my bedroom, Milady. The one I use, um, just locks with a key and then the other one’s got a latch at the top and at the bottom. So, I ran into the door and, um, it didn’t break open and I, I unlatched the latch and when I unlatched the bottom latch, the door, the door opened.
Um, the house, all the door at the bottom of the house and all the doors at the top are are, are double-doors. Um, um, the one doors open you can walk through it but I got the door made so the house is wheelchair friendly. So, if you want to have a wider passage you have to open both the doors. (breathes heavily)
Then I went back to the bathroom, an uh, and picked Reeva up. I don’t recall carrying her some of the way, but I remember getting to the second flight of stairs and Mr. Stander and his daughter arrived.

Yes, I feel so reassured that’s the real reason for the damage. Or anything.

Wasn't Mr Stander in court yesterday? If he was going to be a witness he wouldn't be allowed, would he?

That's true, yes you're right .. I remember now someone here mentioning that they had seen him ..

N: 20cm higher is a significant variable and I want to know why you didn't point that out to us until now?

D answers with lost of umms and errs and basically says noone asked me, I think.

Mr Dixon is the worst expert in history. Im sure the defence are working with prosecution. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member