Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
N asks if security was increased after incidents?

S: We didn't increase heights of walls - we put beads? on top of the walls. Done 2011 0r 12.

Is Stander engaging in Oscar Speak? - "no we didn't extend the height of the fence, we added another strand of wire" (or something like that)

N: When was the lady tied up?

S: I can't remember exactly. 2011? 2012?

Nel now asking about incident where OP's good friend was robbed. S can't recall when that happened either.

Nel aks if it is safe though? You don't have alarms on your house?

After a little prevarication, S conceded he does not. And his daughter slep with her balcony door open that night.

I thought all of them arrived at the same time and saw oscar carrying her down? Stander makes it sound like he and his daughter where there a while before the others

N: You heard no shots or anything that night?

S: Correct.

Nel just asked if he is sure of what OP said on the phone that night, and S repeated word for word, what he said earlier to Oldwage.

I over slept....

I see OP's statue has taken his place today

Is Stander engaging in Oscar Speak? - "no we didn't extend the height of the fence, we added another strand of wire" (or something like that)

Yes indeed much Oscar-Speak from Stander.
Oldwage trying to imply Reeva slept there which is nonsense.

Thst very night, Feb 13, Reeva phoned or texted to Cecil Myers taht she was not coming home that night. It was a day to day thing.
She usually went to her home at the Myers.
She was not living at OP's house.

He said they didn't increase the height of the wall, but they added coils or something to the barbed wiring.

S: He (OP) just came up to me and said thank you (when he was taken away)

N: He used you as his mento?

S: We would have coffee....paralympic team member of his, he wanted to set up a (??) for him, I said it would be a risk.

He adds in answer to Nel that they discussed guns and he never saw OP with one, and they never ever discussed the case, even when he went to OP's uncle's house for a memorial. They just had coffee.

Nel.. you were on the committee of safety measures for the estate??

stand, yes.. we put obstacles to stop people coming thru fences. and stops, the last thing we did, was safety measures for the rubbish bins (?)

Nel... the incidents.. a lady was tied up?? when was this?

STand. Icant recall the exact date, around 2011.. Nel. 2009?? standard, its possible.

Nel. the ladders. that belong to mr Menalou.. his ladder incident. 2009??

STand yes. he didn't report it to the police.

Nel. in your house you have no burgler bars..??

STand. . no.. you cant put them on, they must be added into the architecture.

Nel. the door to the balcony.. you yourself heard no shots?? no screams??

Standar. .no. I didn't hear anything.

Nel. on the phonecall the accused made to you.. you are 100 % certain. of the wording.
STandr.. yes. he said. lease please come Ive shot reeva I thought she was an intruder. please come.

Nel. and did he talk to you again? ?

STand. no. he came out when I was at the police car.. my daughter was talking to him.. I had no further discussion with him.

Nel. did he respond??

Stand.. no.

Nel. You and Oscar became friends over the time, since you and he moved in?

STand. yes. from time to time he would come to my house. come have a coffee. sometimes he would ask me one of his team members would coming. but Ihave never had Oscar for dinner, or out for a drink with him. never a long conversation. I never visited his house and saw his firearms.. not in a social capacity.

Nel. since the incident. you have had any discussion about the incident??

Stand.. no. my daughter and I went to the memorial at his uncles house ... we didn't discuss anything relating to this incident. it was only about general things with his friends..

N: He spoke to you and thanked you when police took him away, he spoke to you at memorial, but never again?

S: Long pause. No.

Then he adds they met in chambers but discussed nothing.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

Of course Oscar & Stander were close. Close enough that Stander is the ONE person OP called when this happened.

Yay My good Mr. Nel got him now. Adding stuff.....

N: You said if someone fired eight shots it would be problematic?

S: Yes, because Dr Stipp told me he heard four shots, then four shots. So it was eight shots..

Now Nel has pinned him because S just added that OP said 'I made a mistake" in the call. S retracts and says that he made a mistake, OP never said that.

Nel pursuing on that.

Mistake Mistake Mistake ..this is how liars get caught out !!!

nel.. he spoke to you on the phone. and he spoke to you later and thanked you.. you spoke to him at the memorial. but never again??

Stand.. yes.. never again. we never discussed anything again.

Nel. . you thought he fired 8 shots, and that would be problematic. ??

stand. yes. Dr stipp said 8 shots.. Ithought about it, Icouldnt work it out, we never discussed it. he never said to me it was an accident. when he phoned me he said he made a mistake.. .

Nel is taking standar round the block for adding Oscar saying he made a mistake.. Oscar didn't say this. standar agrees.. he doesn't know why he said it. it was a mistake I made, says standar..

Again not once yet have I seen Oscar looking at Stander--always looking down...

S trys to explain that the reason he made a mistake in saying OP said "I made a mistake" was because 'in my mind, it was a mistake'.

N: What was a mistake?

S: Because he shot Reeva...fact that he shot.

N: Mr S, let's stick to the facts. How did we get here? What mistake?

S: He thought he shot an intruder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member