Trial Discussion Thread #39 - 14.05.14 Day 32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. Does it say anything about me that I'd prefer his treatment to include syringes of sodium pentathol with really big needles? ;)

No, because I am also tired of all the excuses that OP is making on this case. It's pretty ridiculous. And there are still people who still support his version. Seriously, wth?? :banghead:

Apparently OP seems to have been informed overnight how serious this is and looks much more concerned than yesterday. And he was making endless notes yesterday, whoop says.

OP's sis is getting a big hug, and June is just arriving.

Is it wrong of me to hope that the judge says 'Yes, let's do it' and we get to see OP taken off screaming like a man? It probably is wrong, but I'd still like to see it happen.

Good morning from Texas 2:29 a.m. and anxiously awaiting Masipa's ruling and reasoning.

Counsel has been called into chambers according to barry bateman.

No, because I am also tired of all the excuses that OP is making on this case. It's pretty ridiculous. And there are still people who still support his version. Seriously, wth?? :banghead:

Which version? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it wrong of me to hope that the judge says 'Yes, let's do it' and we get to see OP taken off screaming like a man? It probably is wrong, but I'd still like to see it happen.

I feel mixed. If she says "yes" then this could be a very short day and we will have to wait a long time.

If she says "no" then at least we get to watch another day's proceedings.

:floorlaugh:

I so needed that today - I have a 14 year old daughter (need I really even say more?). Thank you. :loveyou: Good morning everyone!

I have a 22 year old daughter…..it might take a few more years…..I'm hearing you!!!! I swapped biscuits for gin and tonic.

I feel mixed. If she says "yes" then this could be a very short day and we will have to wait a long time.

If she says "no" then at least we get to watch another day's proceedings.

I'll be a little disappointed if she does say yes and we don't get any trial action today :(

She may go for some sort of compromise relating to what witnesses are yet to come. That is, say 'Wait for a bit' and see what any other defence psych witnesses say. Just a guess of course.

They're saying on the radio that Masipa may say she needs more time.

andrew harding ‏@BBCAndrewH 21h

Nel and Roux chatting, with smiles, at front of court now. All's fair in love and war… #OscarPistorius

LOL THAT WAS FROM YESTERDAY. Sorry I'm a bit excited.

"Counsel have been called to chambers," tweets EWN reporter Barry Bateman. So there might be a bit of a delay in proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper