TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you mention what he said on Facebook?
Thanks.
Joe and Emma were posting comments on a fb account that was dedicated to fiercely defending Lori (she was incarcerated at the time) and mocking her detractors. It turned out the owner of the account was a man from Utah who was not related to the case. He completely reversed course after the children were found dead.

Joe and Emma were posting comments on a fb account that was dedicated to fiercely defending Lori (she was incarcerated at the time) and mocking her detractors. It turned out the owner of the account was a man from Utah who was not related to the case. He completely reversed course after the children were found dead.
He also appeared during the famous EID helicopter live (in the comments) and made a disparaging comment about Nate Eaton. I think Nate saw this comment, tried to engage with him, and didn't receive a response.

The 5k was to benefit Operation Underground Railroad... Another link to more LDS-related crimes...

I bet the Daybell clan got the nickname "Cozy Cone" after the fictional motel from the animated film Cars. I think the kids would've been too old when it came out but may have seen it anyway or via younger relatives. Also there is a motel based on that at Disney.

Likely because Jeffs didn't invent the doctrine he preached/preaches, which is largely actual Mormon fundamentalism. The FLDS church is kooky in its own ways but I bet if you tried to teach Jeffs about Daybellism he'd start short circuiting.
You are right as Heather Daybell did say it came from the Cars movie. It came out in 2006 and they would have been the right age to see it.

Why does Chad close his laptop top? What does not want anyone to see?
I asked a similar question here and someone told me that Nate said he can see his laptop and it has the evidence against him on it. He is just scrolling and not really reading it. I think they said he does not have the photos presented to the court on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter