TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might've done the State some good to get some kind of historian of Mormonism or theologist to testify that zombies, dark/light decimal point ratings, Hiplos, etc. is not a part of LDS doctrine. I'm sure there's at least one Mormon on the jury that could (try to) explain during deliberations but I think that's what I would've done if I were Rob Wood.

9:26 a.m. Prior asks if after teh spirit was cast out, she died. Emma says no. “The goal is so you have your own body back and can be in control of yourself,” she says. Prior asks if she has ever heard the word zombies. Emma says just on TV. The jury is focused intently on this testimony.

I think it might've done the State some good to get some kind of historian of Mormonism or theologist to testify that zombies, dark/light decimal point ratings, Hiplos, etc. is not a part of LDS doctrine. I'm sure there's at least one Mormon on the jury that could (try to) explain during deliberations but I think that's what I would've done if I were Rob Wood.
Agreed.

Prior suggesting that Emma use a tissue. Don't think that'll be necessary.

Oh, with an autopsy, Tammy would have had to be taken to Boise. So -- no dice. But it was okay for her to be buried in Springville, UT. O.K.

I feel so sad for Emma because none of this is going to save her father

And will pretty much destroy her social life and career in Rexburg. Whatever shreds are left.

She teaches school! Does any supervisor want to have an employee whose credibility could be impeached? Nope. The liability is huge. As a teacher, my principal had to know that I was honest. Often there are situations, where your word is taken over students.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member