GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren from HTC just posted they are still at courthouse waiting. Judge Boyce’s channel is still displaying the court in recess & logo feed. I take that to mean the jury is still deliberating.

They must be exhausted by now. I expect them to stop within the next hour or so and if no decision then pick it up in the morning.

This is such a heavy decision for each of these 12 individuals to make and I hope they take all the time they need whichever way they decide. And as others have said, I’m fine with DP or LWOP - in some ways I’d rather see LWOP and in others I’d prefer to see the DP so whatever this jury decides, they have my appreciation for all they have endured throughout this trial.

Nate Eaton is doing his Courtroom Insider now from CrimeCon. Samantha Gwilliams husband called in to Nate. He said the whole family is at the courthouse waiting and they were very happy with the verdict yesterday and are okay with whatever decision the jury makes. He thanked everyone for supporting his family. He said they got to talk with Colby Ryan and Brandon Boudreaux and realize so many have been hurt. Very nice man.

Then Nate talked with Nancy Grace. She is there at CrimeCom. She thinks at least one juror is holding out for LWOP.

Nate Eaton is doing his Courtroom Insider now from CrimeCon. Samantha Gwilliams husband called in to Nate. He said the whole family is at the courthouse waiting and they were very happy with the verdict yesterday and are okay with whatever decision the jury makes. He thanked everyone for supporting his family. He said they got to talk with Colby Ryan and Brandon Boudreaux and realize so many have been hurt. Very nice man.

Then Nate talked with Nancy Grace. She is there at CrimeCom. She thinks at least one juror is holding out for LWOP.
I loved that Jason said that Mike (Tammy's oldest brother) felt a huge weight had been lifted off his chest after his statement today.
If Mike is reading here, I just want to say that you are an AMAZING older brother! You did Tammy proud.

Mike, please let go of the guilt and live a wonderful life. As you implied, Tammy is loving and she would want you to do that.

Most here have probably seen this link, but I have been going through a lot of files and deleting what I can. Anyway, this is one I will never let go of. Kay and Larry have touched my heart. I am so glad that JJ and Tylee are together... yet sad for the reason behind it.:(:mad:

There is a special place in HELL for Chad and Lori, and Alex is already there!

Last edited:
I loved that Jason said that Mike (Tammy's oldest brother) felt a huge weight had been lifted off his chest after his statement today.
If Mike is reading here, I just want to say that you are an AMAZING older brother! You did Tammy proud.

Mike, please let go of the guilt and live a wonderful life. As you implied, Tammy is loving and she would want you to do that.
Me too! I cried today when I heard what Mike has been through. I felt like he could have shredded Chad with his bare hands for the pain he has caused. Bless him, he even felt responsible for not protecting his little sister. There are monsters in the world and we never know who they are. Tammy sure has a wonderful family. They will see her again one day.

Jurors are doing what I thought.
Going to hotel to sleep and will be back deliberating at 8:30 am tomorrow morning.
I still believe they want to sleep on their decisions. Anyone’s guess what they will decide.

IMO, I believe there are a couple who want DP but will eventually go with LWOP. Just my thoughts.

Judge was crying during Mike's testimony. They brought him tissues

Most here have probably seen this link, but I have been going through a lot of files and deleting what I can. Anyway, this is one I will never let go of. Kay and Larry have touched my heart. I am so glad that JJ and Tylee are together... yet sad for the reason behind it.:(:mad:

There is a special place in HELL for Chad and Lori, and Alex is already there!

Thank you for posting (or reposting) the link. What I say below has nothing to do with you...

One pet peeve I have that is repeated in that story is that Chad is referred to as their step father. He was never their step father because the children were killed before Chad and Lori were married. Aside from that, Chad does not deserve to be called their step father! I find it an insult to their memory to call him their step father. <Rant over!>

Last edited:
Judge was crying during Mike's testimony. They brought him tissues
Not surprising.

All of Tammy's siblings (and her father) were so impactful with their statements. They spoke from the heart.

And while they were clearly devastated by Tammy's murder, they were equally devastated by the loss of the connection with Tammy's children and grandchildren. They were dealing with the loss of Tammy and then they had to deal with the loss of extended family members.

I just hope that Tammy's children will reach out one day to people in the Douglas family that love them.

IMO, I believe there are a couple who want DP but will eventually go with LWOP. Just my thoughts.
I don't really care whether Chad gets DP or LWOP. I am generally against the death penalty but I don't presume to override a state's criminal rules. So I am fine if Chad is given LWOP. Chad has been fouond guilty and that is really all that matters.

Last edited:
Jurors are doing what I thought.
Going to hotel to sleep and will be back deliberating at 8:30 am tomorrow morning.
I still believe they want to sleep on their decisions. Anyone’s guess what they will decide.

I think he gets the DP x 3.

The crimes were incredibly callused and cruel. Kids were killed. So was a sweet trusting wife. And there's not a sliver of remorse for his actions.

I can understand why jurors would take their time - because a moral person doesn't want to be casual with someone else's life (unlike CD and LVD) - but I think there's no way they let him live. That's their other option. He's a cruel cruel man who works to kill kids, to get his jollies.

This is truly what the DP is made for, to exterminate the vermin that have no regard for the life of others. Or, if we use CD's terminology, he is a dark 6, possessed by evil demons, and his shell of a body needs to stop living so he can be released to his eternal ~ahem~ "reward."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper