GUILTY TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As you can see - the video says "private" - so do not know what that is about...

Thank you for this update. Any time for that hearing? TIA! :)
Sorry about that. I had posted the link while it was live from the judge’s channel and I guess it was unavailable after the live ended or something. I’m really not sure what happened but I apologize for whatever I might have done that caused that.

Ayo hold up a minute. Why was there a hearing today and how long have we known about it?
It was a status hearing regarding the post sentencing or post trial petition filed by the defense on July 17th - new defense atty is Ian Thomson (public defender - capital cases). I haven’t seen the petition but apparently asking for new trial based on ineffectiveness of counsel but may include more than that too - I’m not sure. I didn’t know the hearing was coming up but guess I’m still subscribed to Judge B’s channel because it appeared in my YouTube feed while i was looking for something else lol.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back