TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please discuss CHAD DAYBELL'S TRIAL and jury selection on this thread.
Below is a partial list of live streams and Twitter accounts we have followed from reporters in the past that are allowed.

LIVE STREAMS

Judge Steven Boyce

East Idaho News

Hidden True Crime

Law and Crime

TWITTER
Nate Eaton Twitter

Hidden True Crime Twitter

Justin Lum Twitter

Cathy Russon Law and Crime Twitter

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS* NO DISCUSSION #2

ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 - TIMELINE ONLY *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread #58 Thread #59 Thread #60 Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63 Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68 Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71 Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 thread #75 Thread #76 Thread #77

Last edited by a moderator:
From SillyBilly

OFF TOPIC BUT IMPORTANT

There seems to be some confusion and concerns being expressed about Timeline posts not being linked in the Opening Posts.

Mods, Admins, Coordinators ... we've all had discussion about this over the last year and we just don't know why or when members started requesting WS staff to make all these additions and changes to the Opening Posts of new threads. We are a very limited staff and this is something members have historically done on their own that doesn't create any extra work for WS staff.

It is a very simple system that was set up years ago and has worked well in the past. We don't need to duplicate effort or reinvent the wheel here.

In each forum, i.e. "Located Persons Discussion", members will see at the top of the page, a sub forum called for example "Located Timeline and Media Links"

As you can see, any member can start an appropriately titled new timeline thread within such a forum and make or copy their Timeline posts and all subsequent revisions or updates into that thread. It can be titled something like Vallow & Daybell Media, Maps & Timeline (or just Vallow & Daybell Timeline thread if they want to keep it separate and apart from Media and Maps). If the thread gets titled Media, Maps and Timelines, all members have to do is use the search feature within that thread for the word Timeline. That's what these features are for.

When a member has created the Timeline thread, WS staff link it ONCE in the Opening Post and it never has to be changed again, regardless of whether it's 1 or 100 new discussion threads for any given case.

If there is any question about the above, please contact any Mod or Admin and we'll be glad to clarify.

If nobody else is going to do it for this case, when one of us gets time (not sure when that will be), we will set up the timeline thread for you in this case and copy all of Gardener1850's timeline posts into it. We will update the link in the Opening Post and it will never have to change after that.

Truly hope this clarifies.

Click here for the rules

Last edited:
Does anyone have any idea or thoughts about who might be the first witness called in Chad's case?
Supposedly, the prosecution is supposed to start out strong and end strong. Meaning their first witness should kick butt, and the last witness called by the prosecution should do the same.
Do you think any of Chad's kids will take the stand for the prosecution?
I don't know if any of them have come around to seeing the truth about their dad. It is heartbreaking.

Does anyone have any idea or thoughts about who might be the first witness called in Chad's case?
Supposedly, the prosecution is supposed to start out strong and end strong. Meaning their first witness should kick butt, and the last witness called by the prosecution should do the same.
Do you think any of Chad's kids will take the stand for the prosecution?
I don't know if any of them have come around to seeing the truth about their dad. It is heartbreaking.
Good Question! I have no idea. My guess would be possibly law enforcement. ???

Sorry, I’m sure this has been discussed at least once but there are so many threads… Since Prior isn’t DP qualified, if Chad’s found guilty, couldn’t this create a mess (grounds for an appeal)?

Prior trying to withdraw too close to trial and the judge allowing him to stay on doesn’t seem to be a common scenario. At least not in the few DP cases I’ve followed. Could Chad later claim ineffective counsel?

Sorry, I’m sure this has been discussed at least once but there are so many threads… Since Prior isn’t DP qualified, if Chad’s found guilty, couldn’t this create a mess (grounds for an appeal)?

Prior trying to withdraw too close to trial and the judge allowing him to stay on doesn’t seem to be a common scenario. At least not in the few DP cases I’ve followed. Could Chad later claim ineffective counsel?
Shadowtrix,
I would think so.
Nate Eaton interviewed John Thomas about the death penalty in this case. I have not had a chance to watch it but maybe it answers our questions.

So, is the other thread closed (I just posted over there) and we have a new "trial" thread? I'm sorry. I'm very confused.
No, The other thread is not closed. You can still discuss Lori's case on that thread but we needed one thread that only discussed Chad's trial rather than have one thread with all different topics mixed in.
Just remember, if your discussion has to do with Chad Daybell's trial, it goes on this thread. Anything else Daybell goes on the other thread right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover