TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one grandson who weight 7 lbs at birth, at 3 months old lol was size of a 9 month old lol. He is very tall, just turned 5 and 2 in taller than his short 7 year old cousin. Yet same 5 yr olds little sister will be 4 in January and is probably about 22#s very petite. Guess genetics? I dont know lol

My grandson was just over 8lbs at birth and he is a real little chunky boy! He just kept growing fatter and fatter. He has stopped gaining weight so fast now he is running about.

My grandson was just over 8lbs at birth and he is a real little chunky boy! He just kept growing fatter and fatter. He has stopped gaining weight so fast now he is running about.

LOL have a friend dtr 9# at birth, she was a chunkie monkey too... until she hit about 1st grade, tall and thin as a broomstick, 8th grade now lol Never know.

I don't know size of Cooper mother, but his daddy is tall. Not sure height I have looked someone else posted they did the same. But sadly we won't know about Cooper. But he seem to be all legs.

I need to go back and listen to Stoddard testimony for when he testified he did the July 6th? Scan or pic with the new life like doll more to look like Cooper. IIRC and I may be misremembering, but I thought Stoddard testified that HE put the car seat in the car that day. Grimstead just testified that he left the car seat in the car on July 2, 2014.

Also, lol the Defense got a jump on the State about the doll that was put in the seat.

Also the animated 3D would be off too because of the measurements correct?

A parents’ must-read guide to the car seat guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics. http://www.parenting.com/article/car-seats-safety

If my child turns 2 before he reaches the height or weight limit for the seat, should I keep him rear-facing?

Yes. The safest decision is to keep him rear-facing until he reaches the height or weight limit for the seat.

Here is a PDF April 2014 (2002-2014) American Academy of Pediatrics & National Highway Transportation Safety Admin Recommendations http://www.paikids.com/media/6d69bcd372f090cbffff854affffe904.pdf

If my child reaches the height or weight limit for my seat before age two, what should I do?

Once your child exceeds the height and weight limit of his infant car seat, purchase a convertible car seat with a higher height or weight limit (most go to 35 pounds rear-facing) and continue to use it rear-facing until age two, or until your child hits the height or weight limit for rear-facing use. At that point you can make the switch to forward-facing—or you can purchase a convertible car seat with a higher weight limit for rear-facing (some go up to 45 pounds). “That’s a very personal decision for the parent,” says Dr. Hoffman, one that may also be influenced by the size of your car, the arrival of a younger sibling or your budget.

What about squished legs?

Kids who have only been rear-faced will most likely not be bothered, since they don’t know anything else. And it’s completely fine for their feet to touch the seat back, or for their legs to bend. “Once you make the switch, it’s hard to go back, so try not to ever switch them before they are ready,” says Dr. Hoffman.

*** Per Det Stoddard on Pretrial Motions Hearing, Aug 19, 2016.*** 32:08 mark on LadyJustice2188 part 2 youtube video

Justin Ross Harris personally told jail staff on 6/18/2014 that his height is 6 foot 2 inches.

2:51:44 on the Wild about trial video from today is where Def cross about putting the car seat back into suv on July 2. Witness you can tell didn't realize difference in pic http://www.wildabouttrial.com/trial_videos/justin-ross-harris-live-stream/

Not sure if ^^^ will work later but here is the archive today from CourtChatter for Pros Direct, the Cross has not been posted yet or I don't see it rather. [video=youtube;MDay_PupT2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDay_PupT2U[/video]

from the video

notice Cooper's car seat strap placement in photo snapped at the CS

Attachments

• Coopers carseat straps  SS.jpg
    Coopers carseat straps SS.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 64
I can NOT even imagine my kids in an infant seat that long. Plus they would have HATED that reclining position.

PreTrial Motions Hearing Aug 19, 2016

Stoddard: Car seat was orig removed by CSI Grimstead, and put into evidence after photgraphing and measuring.
Kilgore: when was it put back in veh?
Stoddard: many times, was not left in vehicle
Kilgore: when put back did use diagrams and photos and measurements?
Stoddard: yes to get a close approximation
Stoddard: scanned interior 7/2/14, 7/12/14 and 10/15/14
Kilgore: Did you put the car seat in on 7/2/14?
Stoddard: Doesn't believe the car seat was in the car when scan done on 7/2/14
Stoddard: 7/12/14 CSI Rich helped put in, and was removed
Stoddard: 10/15/14 CSI Rich helped put in again.
Kilgore: Each time put back in, was measured and put back as Grimstead did orig?
Stoddard: Correct

PreTrial Motions Hearing Aug 19, 2016

Stoddard: Car seat was orig removed by CSI Grimstead, and put into evidence after photgraphing and measuring.
Kilgore: when was it put back in veh?
Stoddard: many times, was not left in vehicle
Kilgore: when put back did use diagrams and photos and measurements?
Stoddard: yes to get a close approximation
Stoddard: scanned interior 7/2/14, 7/12/14 and 10/15/14
Kilgore: Did you put the car seat in on 7/2/14?
Stoddard: Doesn't believe the car seat was in the car when scan done on 7/2/14
Stoddard: 7/12/14 CSI Rich helped put in, and was removed
Stoddard: 10/15/14 CSI Rich helped put in again.
Kilgore: Each time put back in, was measured and put back as Grimstead did orig?
Stoddard: Correct

Trial Testimony 10/12/16

CSI Grimstead: 7/2/14 back in car with car seat
Def: Why?
CSI Grimstead: wanted to photograph with doll in car seat
Def: who was with you?
CSI Grimstead: INV Lupo (?)
CSI Grimstead: put it back into car per measurements
Def: for your 2nd report what did you rely on?
CSI Grimstead: notes and report
Def: no diagram?
CSI Grimstead: no

Gives measurements used on 7/2/14 but did not use all the measurements from 6/18/14
Def has the CSI to look at photos taken in July. See anything different? No
The extention has been lowered from 6/18/14 to 7/2/14
Moving the adjustments changes the angle of the car seat.
If CSI Grimstead had measured when put back in would have noticed measurements off.

Def: did you put back in for scan 7/2/14?
CSI Grimstead: no did not put back in car for that reason
Def: Did you leave car seat in car or remove?
CSI Grimstead: left car seat in vehicle
Def: how many adjustments were done 6/18/14- 7/2/14
CSI Grimstead: would be on the evidence property control sheet
Def: Def # 8- June 18 buckle strap
#16 & 17, July 2, length of strap different, strap extension longer, drops down closer to front seat. Anything after 7/2/14 would not be valid,
CSI Grimstead: correct, I did not use accurate measurements

I am confused on the photos that are DEF # 11, 12, 13 that Grimstead said he did not take while executing the search warrant. Almost matched State #6-13. Came from same camera roll, but witness stated over and over, he did not take those photos. (stuff in back hatch in cases)

Anyone know what that is about?
Sorry to quote myself.
So I listened to Wed testimony again. On direct the State asked former CEO Trimester (now a Detective) about these photos. It was items in the hatchback of SUV. State asked if they were accurate. Witness, yes. He carried out the Search Warrant for RH SUV on 6/18 - 6/19/2014 (after midnight) at the Crime Scene Shed or whatever they call it.

So the Def Attorney with little bald on top - so sorry if he sees this I will learn his name today! He admitted Def some photos that were almost same as some State entered. After looking closer, Grimstead said he didn't take those photos.

Come to find out, they were on a disc #32 that were signed off on by Stoddard. Grimstead said that didn't happen during the execution of SW. So why would Stoddard have taken those photos for? Especially for the Defense to question about them.

Also, Stoddard more or less called Me. Dustin the animated video a liar. Mr. Dustin testified he only saw 1 photo until the morning of Hearing Aug 19,2016 and shown others by State. Stoddard said that not true he showed him just didn't let him keep them. Honestly Mr Dustin appeared to be truthful and no reason to lie.

Also, State asked Grimstead if he interviewed anyone - no. Then asked him if he spoke to or knew James Hawkins - no.

That was witness who did CPR iirc he is also who said smelled dirty diaper unsure if anything else. Odd jmho

Witness on stand Melony Gibson, director of Little Aprons Academy.

Duffie Dixon 11AliveVerified account ‏@DuffieDixon 36s36 seconds ago
Little Apron Academy Dir.: Cooper was affable, a talker, calm in nature, easy to get along, just a normal soon to be 2 yr old.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 51s51 seconds ago
#RossHarris - Only half-day of court today due to witness scheduling/Hurricane aftermath.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 35s36 seconds ago Marietta, GA
Daycare director says #RossHarris usually was parent who took #CooperHarris to daycare in #HotCarDeath trial, Cooper was usually awake.

Aungelique ProctorVerified account ‏@aungeliquefox5 37s38 seconds ago Brunswick, GA
Daycare Dir.: Harris was "gregarious" & everyone knew him. She remembers Ross dressing up for activities.

Defense showing photo of Ross dressed up.

Witness going thru check in logs w/defense.

Cooper was usually dropped off between 8:30 - 8:45. Daycare served breakfast, ending at 8:30. But, witness says Cooper only "sometimes" would have eaten breakfast beforehand.

Witness: "Cooper was talkative and calm, Ross gregarious, Leanne more reserved.".

New witness- Keyatta Patrick, early childhood teacher @ Little Aprons. Responsibilities included teaching children how to use utensils/potty training,.etc.

Witness describes Ross as a loving father, who spent quality time with Cooper. Witness said Ross would usually drop off Cooper between 8:30-8:45 am. If running late, would call by 8:40.

Ross would take photos of Cooper everyday until two weeks prior. Ross told teacher that he stopped because Cooper was getting older.

Witness says that Ross would visit daycare frequently.

Philip A. HollowayVerified account ‏
#CooperHarris teacher says she tried to call #RossHarris when mother showed up in afternoon and Cooper wasn't there.

Witness says Cooper was a great kid and she misses him.

9:00 a.m. State calls first witness of the day, Melony Gibson, to the stand. Gibson is the executive director at Little Apron Academy, where Cooper Harris attended day care.

9:03 a.m. Gibson says Cooper had been attending day care there since he was an infant. She says she had many interactions with Harris and his ex-wife Leanna.

9:03 a.m. Gibson says Harris was more gregarious and mom, Leanna, was more reserved. She says they always acted appropriately with Cooper.

9:04 a.m. "Cooper was an affable child. He was a talker. Calm-natured, very easy to get along, just a normal soon-to-be 2-year-old," Gibson said of Cooper.
Harris #HotCarDeath Trial: Home Depot day care director says Cooper Harris was affable, talkative child, Ross usually brought him in. @wsbtv pic.twitter.com/J6GaqkjgyP — Ross Cavitt | WSB-TV (@RossCavittWSB) October 13, 2016

9:06 a.m. Gibson says Harris usually brought Cooper to day care in the morning.

9:09 a.m. State enters day care records into evidence. The records include who dropped him off and at what time.

9:15 a.m. Defense begins cross-examination of Gibson.

9:16 a.m. Defense says everyone at Little Apron knew Harris. Gibson smiles as she says yes. Agrees he was a "personality, always cracking jokes."

9:18 a.m. Gibson describes Harris as "very present." She said Harris used to stop in and check on Cooper at lunch sometimes. Talks about a time when Harris dressed up for day care events. "We definitely knew when Ross was in the building," Gibson said while smiling.
Gibson describes Harris as "very present." Defense shows photos of Harris dressed up visiting Cooper at day care pic.twitter.com/bgUqujxCYi — Ross Harris Trial (@RossHarrisTrial) October 13, 2016

9:24 a.m. Gibson says there were no signs of neglect or abuse, and if there had been she would've been surprised based on her interactions with the Harris family.

9:30 a.m. Defense says Harris went to Chick-fil-A several mornings in June after dropping Cooper at day care.

9:31 a.m. Gibson says her observation of Harris as a loving father wasn't a one time thing. It was formed over 18 months. When questioned by prosecutors, she says she has been surprised before by parents who act one way in front of her, but later turn out to be completely different.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/ross-harr...the-ross-harris-hot-car-death-trial/456713424

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024