TRIAL - Ross Harris #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my inference, from what we do know. Leanna saying in May the thought of more children was on hold. Her return home 2 weeks before Cooper died. RH no longer sending her pics of Cooper arriving at daycare. His recklessness with the minor increasing over those 2 weeks. And, that morning, what he texted, about Leanna not allowing him to go play, which he returned to even after his correspondent tried to take the conversation elsewhere.
Thank you for filling in the blanks on my question about RH's animosity towards Leanne. He was definitely on a downward spiral.

Lawyer just said that friends were expecting Ross to text them and they would give him his ticket at the theater.

The universal consensus of the same friends and family, was also that he was a devoted husband.

That's actually not quite accurate. He had more than one church group praying for him, after he asked them to, after he confessed he had a problem stopping his extramarital activities. And at least some friends were aware they were having marital problems.

But, no indication at all from anyone anywhere, including his mistreated wife, that he did not love Cooper.

I know, and has sex with a man on vacation?!?!

The prosecutor knew this in advance. My guess is that man, if he exists, will never be called to testify, yet they got that on the record.

:thinking:

That's actually not quite accurate. He had more than one church group praying for him, after he asked them to, after he confessed he had a problem stopping his extramarital activities. And at least some friends were aware they were having marital problems.

But, no indication at all from anyone anywhere, including his mistreated wife, that he did not love Cooper.

I'm reserving my trust in the accuracy of the claims by the defense until I see the testimony. But JMO

Harris’ friends bought his ticket for him.

“You guys get good seats,” Harris said in the Google chat.

At 4:09 p.m., Harris said he would be at the movie theater “ASAP.”

“Did anything seem off about the defendant that day?” Boring asked. No, Milling said. Harris didn’t seem stressed or sleep deprived.

When his friends picked Harris up for lunch, he got into the back. They went to Publix.

Philip A. Holloway Verified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 4m4 minutes ago Marietta, GA

#RossHarris co-worker tells #HotCarDeathTrial jury that Harris didn't drive correct route to get to movie theater he said he was going to

Oh wow on that info!

Milling said they planned to go to the movies separately.

After getting inside the theater, Milling anticipated Harris texting him to give him the movie tickets.

Milling said it "seemed strange" that Harris did not respond to the messages he was sending to him at the movies.

__

Miller said after the movies, he went to Ross' apartment. He said he was approached by two officers. He then left and went home. He went to the police department the next day to talk with officers.

Philip A. Holloway Verified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 13m13 minutes ago Marietta, GA

#RossHarris friend says Harris frequently drove to lunch with the group but would not agree to drive the day of #HotCarDeath

They messaged about going to Chick-fil-A for lunch and RH still didn't click in about Cooper.

After eating at Publix, they went to Home Depot so Harris could pick up some lightbulbs.

They drove Harris back to the office. He asked them to drop him off by his car.

Milling said he never witnessed Harris messaging other women or saw any problems with their marriage.

He had enough triggers for his memory that day. Coffee cup, being near his car, opening up the door for the lightbulbs, going past the CFA multiple times to go to lunch and HomeDepot store. This is too unbelievable to me. Asking Leanna when she is picking up Cooper...the list goes on....

Harris’ friends bought his ticket for him.

“You guys get good seats,” Harris said in the Google chat.

At 4:09 p.m., Harris said he would be at the movie theater “ASAP.”

“Did anything seem off about the defendant that day?” Boring asked. No, Milling said. Harris didn’t seem stressed or sleep deprived.

When his friends picked Harris up for lunch, he got into the back. They went to Publix.

So he left work early (when he's behind schedule on a project) and texts that he will be at the theatre ASAP. Then he takes a "wrong" route to get to the theatre. When did he indicate (and how) that he would be a few minutes late??

He had enough triggers for his memory that day. Coffee cup, being near his car, opening up the door for the lightbulbs, going past the CFA multiple times to go to lunch and HomeDepot store. This is too unbelievable to me. Asking Leanna when she is picking up Cooper...the list goes on....

Also the group email sent by the daycare

Witness did not notice anything out of the ordinary w/ RH in the two weeks leading up to Cooper's death, or the day of.

So he left work early (when he's behind schedule on a project) and texts that he will be at the theatre ASAP. Then he takes a "wrong" route to get to the theatre. When did he indicate (and how) that he would be a few minutes late??

Can someone remind me the time of the first 911 call?? tia

Movie was at 5 and he left work at 4. Hmmm

This has always bothered me, especially in conjunction the comment that he would be late. Foreknowledge, perhaps?

For a person who was stressed about meeting a deadline, Ross didn't seem overly concerned about being productive while at the office... or putting in a normal number of hours. Ross doesn't seem to grasp responsibility in any aspect of his life.

Philip A. Holloway Verified account ‏@PhilHollowayEsq 4m4 minutes ago Marietta, GA

#RossHarris co-worker tells #HotCarDeathTrial jury that Harris didn't drive correct route to get to movie theater he said he was going to

I find his route peculiar, but it's not unfathomable to me that a person would choose that route. What I find extra coincidental is that Ross choose that route AND happened to discover Cooper at the last place with an audience.

I checked. A drive to the Econolodge where D plied her wares was 23 minutes each way. A possibility, imo.

I can assure you that would not be a possibility at that time of day. Ross would have had to commute through the second largest and congested interchange in the city. Try using Google maps around 4:30 to estimate his travel time.

He said he was going to be a couple of minutes late for the movie???

What in the world could innocently explain this?

RH gets his friends to pick him up for lunch. "Y'all drive and I'm in."

Another bizarre quote.

Kilgore is now cross examining Milling.

There was nothing unusual at all about their conversation about where to go to lunch, according to Milling. They had it almost every day.

Harris initially said he might pass on lunch because he wanted to leave early for the movie.

Milling said he didn’t find anything about that remarkable.

“He was behaving in a normal way,” the day of Cooper’s death, Kilgore said. Yes, Milling said.

Harris also seemed normal the two weeks leading up to Cooper’s death, according to Milling.

The day before, June 17, also had a lunch discussion on Google chat. Harris’ friend, Alex, said he could drive but needed to stop at Best Buy.

So it wasn’t unusual for them to run errands. Harris also said that day, come get me, like he did the day of Cooper’s death.

Defense going after this witness forgetting to tell LE about home depot. (I think he said the interview was 2 days after his death.)

"Were you trying to mislead the officer?" "No I was not."

**I wonder why he's doing that. We know for a fact RH bought light bulbs that day. This witness has absolutely no reason to hide info. I think it's pretty obvious there is nothing nefarious going on with this guy's testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay