DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CvKE8EeWgAAR1Tl.jpg

I re-watched some of today's testimony.

His chat history is disgusting. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once you start putting it all together it really doesn't look good for Ross. Something happened in May that caused Leanna to tell a friend it's no longer a good time to think about having another baby. Ross stopped taking pics of Cooper at daycare because he was "getting too big." Cooper's new, larger car seat is removed from Ross' SUV and put into Leanna's car for a road trip - why? Is the smaller one too cramped and uncomfortable to put Cooper into for a long period?

Ross usually calls daycare when he's running late but not on that day. Daycare teacher says Cooper is usually awake and full of energy on days that Ross takes him to CFA. Ross spends the majority of time at CFA with Cooper texting women about being unhappy with his wife and home life. Ross needed to decide about getting into the left turn lane to go towards daycare by the time he reached the end of the CFA driveway. He chose to go straight.

Ross texts about his son even as he "forgets" that he didn't take him to daycare. All of this occurs in a period of a minute or two. He kisses Cooper and tells him he loves him in case one of them dies. What parent needs to tell that to LE? It reminds me of Lonna Barton saying she kissed Lonzie and told him she loved him and would see him after work - when in reality Lonzie was already dead and probably disposed of. Loving parents don't need to "convince" LE or anyone else that they are a loving parent.

And now we hear that Ross had forgotten to pick up Cooper from daycare at least once before. The day before he "forgets" Cooper Leanna reminds Ross not to forget him. Either Ross is the unluckiest parent alive or he made a fatal decision while at CFA that morning. All the nitpicking by the defense can't explain these facts away. All :moo:

Another version:

Leanna is the adult in the relationship. RH never grew up. Leanna handles the money, Leanna is responsible, Leanna is reserved, shy, isn't social, RH wants to be the life of the party, Leanna is deeply religious.

RH feels controlled by her, judged by her, and when he is passed over for a promotion for a position he thought he should have had, he also feels like a failure.

At some point in May RH insists on taking over handling their finances, and in short order charges $4,000 on his credit card "to rack up frequent flier points." Leanna finds out, freaks out about that gross irresponsibility, and the fall out is bad enough she takes Cooper and goes home to her family. She takes the large car seat because it's a long distance on highways and safer. Comfort has nothing to do with it.

After Leanna leaves, RH dives way deep into his online sex life, as well as hooking up with prostitutes. It's late May, the beginning of June. Nothing is resolved by Leanna returning, and in fact, RH has dug himself a deeper hole of guilt, which he deals with by "rebelling" against Leanna, the adult.

No more insulting his ability to take care of Cooper by having him send photos of Cooper's arrival. No more caring what she thinks about his sexting or whatever, or even worrying about her finding out.

On June 17 he suggests to friends they go to a movie, and he neither asks Leanna for permission or asks her to go. He tells Leanna he's going, she tells him she doesn't want him to go, he says he's going anyway.

He stays up late sexting on the 17th, and wakes up early---by 5:30AM or so, and starts sexting again. Cooper hasn't slept well for 2 nights because of all the tension and anger in the house. Both are tired.

Leanna leaves for work, RH is late leaving because he is texting. He's too late by the time he is getting close to the HD complex to get Cooper to daycare in time for breakfast, and it's too late to call to tell them to hold a breakfast. CFA it is. Not the drive thru because he's in the middle of a text exchange and wants to keep going with it. Inside, then.

He texts Mrs. X about his wife never letting him go play because that's his maturity level. He wants Mrs X to commiserate with him in order to fuel his self-pity and to help him rationalize that what he's been doing the last weeks is really ok. Right? We all need escapes, after all.

He doesn't call daycare to say he's running late after CFA because Cooper has had breakfast now, so what if he's "late," and frankly, he hasn't paid any attention to Cooper all morning. He straps Cooper in. He does not tell him any special thing or kiss him as he would later lie to LE about, thinking that made it sound like he and Cooper were super bonded all that morning, and of course, that he was definitely, absolutely not being negligent.

He forgot Cooper as soon as he buckled his own seatbelt, forgot him because he hadn't in any meaningful way connected with him all morning. Perhaps hadn't for days. RH was going through the motions of doing what he was supposed to be doing, but in reality he wasn't paying attention to anything but his online fantasy sex life.

At the light. When he parked. And on through the day.

I wonder what the hot and humid search the day before Cooper died is all about. I didn't notice that during testimony

I saw another shot that said "Why are hot & humid days often hazy"

Another version:

Leanna is the adult in the relationship. RH never grew up. Leanna handles the money, Leanna is responsible, Leanna is reserved, shy, isn't social, RH wants to be the life of the party, Leanna is deeply religious.

RH feels controlled by her, judged by her, and when he is passed over for a promotion for a position he thought he should have had, he also feels like a failure.

At some point in May RH insists on taking over handling their finances, and in short order charges $4,000 on his credit card "to rack up frequent flier points." Leanna finds out, freaks out about that gross irresponsibility, and the fall out is bad enough she takes Cooper and goes home to her family. She takes the large car seat because it's a long distance on highways and safer. Comfort has nothing to do with it.

After Leanna leaves, RH dives way deep into his online sex life, as well as hooking up with prostitutes. It's late May, the beginning of June. Nothing is resolved by Leanna returning, and in fact, RH has dug himself a deeper hole of guilt, which he deals with by "rebelling" against Leanna, the adult.

No more insulting his ability to take care of Cooper by having him send photos of Cooper's arrival. No more caring what she thinks about his sexting or whatever, or even worrying about her finding out.

On June 17 he suggests to friends they go to a movie, and he neither asks Leanna for permission or asks her to go. He tells Leanna he's going, she tells him she doesn't want him to go, he says he's going anyway.

He stays up late sexting on the 17th, and wakes up early---by 5:30AM or so, and starts sexting again. Cooper hasn't slept well for 2 nights because of all the tension and anger in the house. Both are tired.

Leanna leaves for work, RH is late leaving because he is texting. He's too late by the time he is getting close to the HD complex to get Cooper to daycare in time for breakfast, and it's too late to call to tell them to hold a breakfast. CFA it is. Not the drive thru because he's in the middle of a text exchange and wants to keep going with it. Inside, then.

He texts Mrs. X about his wife never letting him go play because that's his maturity level. He wants Mrs X to commiserate with him in order to fuel his self-pity and to help him rationalize that what he's been doing the last weeks is really ok. Right? We all need escapes, after all.

He doesn't call daycare to say he's running late after CFA because Cooper has had breakfast now, so what if he's "late," and frankly, he hasn't paid any attention to Cooper all morning. He straps Cooper in. He does not tell him any special thing or kiss him as he would later lie to LE about, thinking that made it sound like he and Cooper were super bonded all that morning, and of course, that he was definitely, absolutely not being negligent.

He forgot Cooper as soon as he buckled his own seatbelt, forgot him because he hadn't in any meaningful way connected with him all morning. Perhaps hadn't for days. RH was going through the motions of doing what he was supposed to be doing, but in reality he wasn't paying attention to anything but his online fantasy sex life.

At the light. When he parked. And on through the day.

He did ask Leanna if he could go to the movie.

d930e65824acf46e7ec0ec02f7519291.png

That is huge if the state can establish that he actually forgot him once before. If so, there is NO EXCUSE for it to happen again. NONE. He did nothing to prevent it from happening again, like a post it note, or the baby bag in front seat, or his briefcase in the back seat, etc.

Look at the time on the texts. Leanna usually picked Cooper up from daycare, not Ross. Leanna couldn't pick up Cooper, she asked Ross to, who knows when she asked him, she is simply reminding him about a change in plans, because it had happened once before that he needed to pick up Cooper and had forgotten.

Forgetting to pick up Cooper from daycare is not the same thing as forgetting to drop him off and leaving him in the car. If anything, what these texts do IMO is bolster the case RH genuinely forgot or did that brain switch thing Dr. Diamond will testify about.

Point is what RH meant when he said "we both need escapes," and my point is I find it ridiculous for LE to suggest RH was referring to killing his son, in a text, to a stranger, a text he didn't bother to delete over the next 7 hours when he had the chance to, and an interpretation made by the same LE and the DA who tried to sell the bunk of intent being proven by RH's research on being "child-free."

Not buying it.

I agree that RH was not referring to Cooper when he wrote "we both need our escapes". The meme Ross clicked on said more than the two of them that was something about the novelty of being newlyweds has worn off...

What's alarming is what we learned from the witness.

She asked Ross: Do you have a conscience? Ross replied: No.

Can someone tell me what part of the trial the medical examiner gave his testimony? I've heard it was today, but I'm not able to find the testimony. I admit, I'm having a really hard time getting through all the incredibly detailed material. I'm watching on YouTube.

He did ask Leanna if he could go to the movie.

d930e65824acf46e7ec0ec02f7519291.png

He had already made arrangements with work friends to go the next day, the 18th, and I don't see a response from Leanna that it was OK. She seems focused on making sure he has picked up Cooper.

Marking my place. Had too much going on to keep up. Thanks to everyone posting.

I agree that RH was not referring to Cooper when he wrote "we both need our escapes". The meme Ross clicked on said more than the two of them that was something about the novelty of being newlyweds has worn off...

What's alarming is what we learned from the witness.

She asked Ross: Do you have a conscience? Ross replied: No.

Was this a reply to the married woman with two kids sexting with him?

He had already made arrangements with work friends to go the next day, the 18th, and I don't see a response from Leanna that it was OK. She seems focused on making sure he has picked up Cooper.

Lol.

If I had seen the "I'm tired of being married with kids" meme, I would have replied too. And said, "It's WORN, not warn."

He did not forget that Cooper was in that car. No way.

Here he's texting with Leanna about chicken and don't forget the BBQ sauce and sexting at the same time.

ef1db868ce44de26ce13f4cf73332905.png

Can someone tell me what part of the trial the medical examiner gave his testimony? I've heard it was today, but I'm not able to find the testimony. I admit, I'm having a really hard time getting through all the incredibly detailed material. I'm watching on YouTube.

[video=youtu;u8Zta0HwAoE]http://youtu.be/u8Zta0HwAoE[/video]

ME starts about 10 minutes in...

The more I think about it, the more I believe that people should be held responsible, even if the 'forgot' the baby was there.

If Dr Diamond is going to prove it is possible to just forget, then parents should be FORCED, by law, to take precautionary measures. Just like they legally have to use seat belts and car seats, and inoculations. They should be forced to do something to prevent the ability to just 'forget' their kids. There are many very simple methods. Put the Teddy Bear in the car seat and take it out an put it in the front passenger seat when your baby is riding with you. DONE. :baby:

Agreed. I am a person with a one-track mind so I completely get being focused on one thing and forgetting another. I can see "forgetting" for ten seconds. Maybe even 30. The teddy bear is a great concept (and this isn't directed at you, katy!) but it's MY CHILD. There is no way in holy HELL I'm forgetting that I left him strapped in that car seat for an entire work day. Ain't happenin'.

I've raised two of my own and helped raise two of my sister's. Never managed to forget one, not for one second. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx