Trial - Ross Harris #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury troops back in. Cross-examination of Leanna Taylor by lead prosecutor Chuck Boring continues.

You're so right, Minor...he's restating his case. "Do you know that" when she couldn't possibly , because she wasn't there.

Why isn't the DT objecting?

Prosecutor asks Leanna about the sexual text messages Harris was sending and receiving. "He destroyed my life. I didn't know about these things."

You're so right, Minor...he's restating his case. "Do you know that" when she couldn't possibly , because she wasn't there.

Why isn't the DT objecting?

Because they know they will be overruled

But its still ViSION!!! It's not peripheral blind spot!!

And his main vision would have seen the great big Home Depot corporate headquarters next to which he should have left his son at daycare before driving to another office of that same company.

Boring: He didn't tell you that day that he'd been messaging women up to 1 p.m.?
Taylor: No.

Boring then asks whether she knew he sending text of a sexual nature with someone just before 1 p.m.?
Taylor (flaring): I don't know about any of this, and I want to be very clear --

Boring: Judge, I'm going to object to this. It's nonresponsive.
Judge: Sustained.
Taylor: He destroyed my life. I didn't know about these things.

I'm sorry we have to ask you these questions. ... You talked about your discussions and your problems ... on direct, and unfortunately I have to explore that ... I'm sorry for asking these questions, but I have to do it.

He cites the Whisper message Harris received from a woman complaining that she was tired of being married with kids.

Boring: Did he tell you anything him engaging in a conversation there while he was at Chick-fil-A?
No.

Did he tell you that he was involved in that conversation while he was driving to work with Cooper?
No.

__

bbm

FWIW I don't hate Leanna. I don't believe she was involved either. I just have a hard time understanding her. Do I think Ross planned this? You betcha. IMO

Leanna says the program, Covenant Eyes, that checked the websites Harris was visiting for *advertiser censored*, was installed on his personal computer, but not his work computer. Prosecutor says Harris' accountability partner backed out in fall 2013, saying he couldn't do it any longer.

Leanna said she didn't know that until after Cooper's death.

Boring, rubbing her nose in his infidelities. Charming.

Protecting the person who is responsible for your child's death is just bizzare, especially given the fact of all this sexual stuff.

Hmmm. I see it as trying to establish that she knew almost nothing about who he was and how he was living. I guess it depends on if your willing to look past your dislikes of an attorney.

During much of this damaging testimony by his ex-wife, Ross Harris has his face downcast, his forehead resting on his left fist. He appears to be wiping away tears.

____

Boring: You testified that you guys had never had any huge fights. Do you remember writing a letter to Angie Bond, a document that was on your computer?
Taylor: I know about that document.
Boring: Did you remember describing to her that -- you said you couldn't go into detail about it, but it was something that was much worse than an argument.
Taylor: Do you know when that document was created?
Boring: 2009.
She says she doesn't recall all that she said in the letter.
Boring: You said you knew he wouldn't have an affair on you -- I know he would never commit adultery, is what you said. You wouldn't deny having written something like that?
Taylor: No, I wouldn't deny that.

Boring asks about Harris's experience with erectile dysfunction, which surfaced during direct testimony yesterday.

She says he went to the doctor, was tested and found to have low testosterone levels. Medication improved the condition, she says.

He is not rubbing her nose in it. He is pointing out that there was a lot she didn't know about him and his life. It goes to the accuracy of her current testimony.

Boring refers to an episode in 2012 or 2013 when Harris shut down his computer and told her he was viewing *advertiser censored*.

Boring: Were you aware that he was actually Skyping with other women at this time?

Taylor: No, sir.

Boring: Were you aware he was sending emails (to women) with him playing guitar or doing sexual things?

Taylor: No.

Boring asks whether she knew he was using Craigslist to contact women and men about sex.

She says no.

Yay! She has a new BF. Tell it like it is about LE, and how you feel about an ex-husband who didn't deserve you, Leanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7