Trial - Ross Harris #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Met with a prostitute more than once. I would imagine there were other hookers too, but she was the only one they found out about. He was crafty in terms of hiding his computer activities.

Yeah, this isn't OUR reality. We aren't mentally ill sex addicts who shirk responsibility and want out of a miserable situation, right? I'm certainly not, so I agree that it is hard to wrap my mind around, but the fact is that he DID screw up his marriage. He DID screw up at work. He DID kill his kid. All the while he carried on online affairs, sexting, etc. etc. etc.. These things are all real things that happened, so if it was not to get his wang wet, then why?

But only had sex with her once iirc. called, set up meeting, then met for 15 min then did the $125 half hr vanilla sex? Have to go back an look at notes.
And if she is the only one found out about... how pray tell can you say there was or were not others? Could have been a one and done.

I noticed that Kilgore checks out his manicured nails during cross. Kilgore dresses quite well, imo, although I didn't care for the white tie yesterday b/c it is fall and seemed out of season. One day he wore those fabulous lapis lazuli cuff links that I adored. JRH has definitely been issued the privilege of a well-paid, well-qualified Defense Team.

Well-paid? Court appointed attorneys are generally not well paid.

I noticed that Kilgore checks out his manicured nails during cross. Kilgore dresses quite well, imo, although I didn't care for the white tie yesterday b/c it is fall and seemed out of season. One day he wore those fabulous lapis lazuli cuff links that I adored. JRH has definitely been issued the privilege of a well-paid, well-qualified Defense Team.

yeah I was like hubba hubba wish he had been my boss LOL nice looking man IMO

So very true. My husband has 'flexible' hours. But he stays way past 5 on most nights. He would just be sitting in traffic on the 101 anyway. But he stays in the office to work on his script after most have left and it is quieter. And who notices? The bosses, who are also usually there after hours.

Ross may have thought he was slick, but his bosses knew he was slacking by coming in late and leaving early. JMO

Lol. I hate the 101 and 405 and all the other freeways that are jam packed with traffic everyday. Lol

Now the I5 is great for traffic flow when leaving Anaheim.

But 1 time we took the 405 or 605 by mistake , And we were bumper to bumper for 20 miles. Lol.

You've completely missed my point. I was responding to someone stating that they thought it was great that he was trying to create memories for his child.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually, you responded to my post saying Cooper was only 2 so they had plenty of time to buy a house in a good school district...

are you kidding me ? LOL do you know how much this national time on TV was worth ? He has just rose to the ranks of Jose Baez, Mark Iglarsh, all the others you see on the tube. LOL this was a well paid job

Yet LH still after all that he did to her, maintains that it was an accident the reason her only child is dead. To me that gives weight.

Of course she is going to say this was "an accident". She's still a suspect in this case.

When she said it was "an accident" then 10 minutes later says he ruined her life and she hopes she never sees him again, that sound to me that Ross locking the door of his car with his son inside wasn't just "an accident".

Yet LH still after all that he did to her, maintains that it was an accident the reason her only child is dead. To me that gives weight.

Honestly. If she stands up and says, "ROSS PLANNED THIS!" that is going to shine such a massive spotlight on her. She has to claim it was an accident and that she never expected this would EVER happen because otherwise the next questions will be things like, how did you know? What did you do to protect Cooper from his dad if you knew he was capable of this? How come you didn't intervene if he planned this. What did you stand to gain from him planning this. She HAS NO CHOICE but to say it was an accident to protect her own self. I'm shocked that you can't connect these dots yourself, or that you simply refuse to do so.

I sort of expected the DT to take that angle w more witnesses. Like, I would want jury to hear from say maybe LH mom "yeah, he has ruined our lives. I don't like him" "he was a good dad but a lousy husband" or maybe friends "I had no idea of 2nd side of Ross, he was a good dad but lousy husband I guess" but, I assume if DT goal is to make it appear Ross just forgot CH, they have to portray him as a good man with weakness for women (and men)

I have seen on FB people that I know talk about their wonderful father, for instance, who I know for a FACT was molesting them as children. Another one talks about her father as wonderful and for a fact I know he beat her many times.

People have to pretend those near them are wonderful or ok or their lives and love are worth nothing in their eyes. All that time wasted loving someone who was in fact a monster.

Exactly what I was trying to say earlier--but you said it more concisely. Making someone a project manager is the perfect way to get it on record if they mess it up by being late and ducking calls and skipping meetings.

Good point, and didn't it come out in testimony that Ross had emailed his boss the night that he was unable to complete what he was suppose to by the next day..which may very well have been the final trigger that he got to NOT make that turn to daycare, have that final breakfast with Cooper, and walk away from his car in Home Depot parking lot! He no doubt struggled with that thought for weeks, but he saw the writing on the wall and felt he just had to.

While he kept himself distracted all day in order to NOT think about his son's suffering.. his light bulb trip to SUV after lunch was his final good bye to him then likely spent the last few hours @his desk to figure out how to handle Cooper's discovery!

Pre-meditation does not have to be a long plan..but a consciousness and decision to do what he did. I believe he did indeed do just that! I also do not believe he hated his child either..but hated the costs of his time and financial responsibilities that he required. The novelty had worn off and just like his marriage to LeAnna wanted out from under all the demands of his "Family Lifestyle".

This whole case really emphasizes that there are some personalties just NOT suited to being a responsible person and committed to whatever choices made in their lives.

I have to run my Eclectus to the vet, but I'm hoping someone can clear something up to me. In regards to the charges RH is facing, does the prosecution have to prove intent or premeditation? I thought they didn't for any of the charges but it keeps being brought up so now I just want to be sure I understand what the requirements are.

Does anyone know why they stopped the trial earlier again today? Seems the State went straight through on theirs.

are you kidding me ? LOL do you know how much this national time on TV was worth ? He has just rose to the ranks of Jose Baez, Mark Iglarsh, all the others you see on the tube. LOL this was a well paid job

I've not seen him on national TV--I guess I missed it. Plus the number of people watching the youtubes of the trial is very low and hardly anyone in the courtroom.

For real. $50/hr out of court, $60/hr in court (these are the rates for Cobb specifically). I mean *I* wouldn't mind making that, but I also don't have the school debt and overhead they have lol

Whomever contacted and hired Kilgore/Rodriquez to begin with, smart choice!
kilgore.jpg
When your liberty is at stake, you need a criminal defense lawyer with real courtroom experience.

Experienced defense attorneys like Maddox Kilgore and Carlos Rodriguez understand that nobody plans on being accused of a crime...arrested...facing prison...in need of an advocate. But when it happens, real courtroom experience matters.

Maddox and Carlos grew up in the Marietta/Smyrna community and are honored to call Marietta home for their law firm. They have tried a wide variety of criminal defense cases including: murder, child molestation, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, vehicular homicide, hijacking, kidnapping, armed robbery, RICO (racketeering), fraud, forgery, domestic violence, drug trafficking, burglary, and theft.

When battling against a savvy prosecutor at trial, or arguing complicated motions or objections before the trial judge, a lawyer’s best weapon is real courtroom EXPERIENCE. As a former felony prosecutor, Maddox Kilgore understands exactly how the State is preparing to prosecute your case. In both prosecuting and defending dozens of jury trials, Maddox and Carlos have questioned or cross-examined a wide variety of experts and professional witnesses, such as police officers, homicide detectives, medical examiners, chemists, toxicologists, firearms examiners, blood spatter experts, DNA scientists, arson investigators, cell phone experts, medical doctors, bankers, and child abuse experts.

Because the firm is devoted exclusively to defending people charged with crimes, Maddox and Carlos proudly offer their clients a wealth of real courtroom experience and a proven track record of success.

Sexual Offenses, Child Molestation & *advertiser censored* Defenses

No arrest is more frightening or embarrassing than one for child molestation, *advertiser censored*, or any sexual offense. Just like Law & Order SVU...most metro area counties such as Cobb, Cherokee and Fulton have special investigators and prosecutors dedicated to prosecuting only sex crimes against women and children. Because these investigators and prosecutors are often the most experienced and best trained, you need seasoned legal representation when facing a child-related or sexually-based criminal charge.

Criminal Appeals

Once your loved one has been convicted and sentenced to prison, it is easy to become discouraged and feel that all hope is lost. It’s not. At Kilgore & Rodriguez, we have a track record of winning on appeal. As a former law assistant on the Georgia Supreme Court, Maddox understands what the appellate courts are looking for and how to best present a compelling appeal. As a former Assistant Attorney General, Maddox honed his skills in legal research, writing legal briefs, and arguing appeals before the Georgia Supreme Court and the Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. That experience has resulted in winning appeals.

Not only are the criminal penalties unimaginably harsh, but the public scorn and humiliation can be just as devastating. An arrest for child molestation or child *advertiser censored* will likely make the news. That’s why the philosophy in challenging any child or sexually related charge is tenacity with discretion. With Kilgore & Rodriguez, you are guaranteed the experience and skills needed to defend against these serious charges, but with an understanding that your privacy and reputation need defending too.
http://www.kilgorerodriguez.com/

Probably a case of Ross "talking too much?" I think RH was embellishing his testimony to make it look like he was the world's best dad, like kissing Cooper like it would be the day of Ross's life. Who else heard Cooper say that? By the way, his premise is that he DID drop off Cooper at the daycare.

People with hearing problems do get confused and mention things that were never even mentioned.

Plus they may state things that have nothing to do with the conversation that is going on at the time. Jmo

So maybe Leanna knew that Ross was very social but his hearing abilities was very warped.

Jmo

Of course she is going to say this was "an accident". She's still a suspect in this case.

When she said it was "an accident" then 10 minutes later says he ruined her life and she hopes she never sees him again, that sound to me that Ross locking the door of his car with his son inside wasn't just "an accident".

do you guys remember when this happened that was all I heard on the news and I was not really following this case, the dad left the kid in the hot car and the mom told the day care " oh he must have forgot and left him in the car. They were trying to set them both up for the crime. Only just now in testimony do we hear Ross is a chatter box hence the comment she made in the interview room about talking too much.

You guys know the cops are the only ones who could have let those facts slip right ? this is why Leanna and her family amonst others do not trust cops. I too do not trust cops but sometimes you have to deal with the devil to get justice

I've not seen him on national TV--I guess I missed it. Plus the number of people watching the youtubes of the trial is very low and hardly anyone in the courtroom.

Oh they will make $ from the exposure. Name recognition.

I believe humans are too multidimensional to be characterized by only their flaws. I have friends with DUIs, problems with drugs, etc. I can still say they are good people despite that.

No one is saying he is a good husband, so your example doesn't really fit, IMO.

True. Not one of us has claimed JRH to be a good husband. JRH even thought his wife deserved to divorce him.

I also wish to point out that not one of us has claimed that JRH did not love his son, Cooper. As much as JRH could love anyone, I believe JRH loved Cooper. People kill people that know and love every day. Statically, most murders are committed by someone known to and close to the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy