Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Check this out guys:

Ok, I can't figure out how to put the question up here in the exact form it's written...like the one previously someone had posted shots of the questions, but I can't figure out how to do that.

I was trying to show that I know this is a Juror 18 Mr. Foreman question b/c his handwriting matches the handwriting on the questions during penalty phase, which we know he wrote b/c he signed it Juror 18.

This is the quesiton he asked (which worried me when I heard it):

Given your professional interpretations of the tests you evaluated, do you feel that this is an individual that could have killed another to escape a violent relationship? Please explain.

I think he is writing exactly what he thinks - that CMJA killed Travis b/c his "abuse" was too much for her to take, and she had to end it.

Boy, he was just handing out candy to the defense on that question.

I will try to find more questions from him. Can someone tell me how to do screen shots of the questions? If I righ-click on my PDF, it says "copy document page" or something like that, but then I can't paste it on here. Sorry, as you can see I'm very computer-challenged. If anyone can show me, thanks so much in advance!

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Hope this helps.

Oh chit....BEAR/TIGER QUESTION IS FROM JUROR 18. I knew it. I knew it when I heard his very first interview, that he's the one who asked that question. I'm venturing that a lot of the pro-defense questions are from him...but haven't gone through them all yet.

Also, he CLEARLY meant for it to be pro-defense, b/c of the part of the question that JSS left out: "Wouldn't they be answering the questions the same regardless of whether they called the animal a tiger or a bear?" OMG. And here we all were trying to lift our spirits and say, no, no, he was just testing her....no they didn't mean it like that. AND YET HE DID.

B/c of the second part of the question, that's why JW and Nurmi were so confident it was going for their side, and they brought it up when Geffner was on the stand, and even in closing I think.

And I bet you 100% that's why Mr. Foreman said he didn't like Juan talking down to us like we're stupid....because he knew it was his quesion that Juan responded to with the "goafer" analogy..."so what if it's a bear or a tiger or a goafer?" THAT"S why Mr. Foreman got so bunched up about. I knew there was something when he responded to Juan so personally, when in all of the interactions I had seen of Juan with the jury, he seemed so polite and respectful (in openings and closings).

2nd Question posted a couple posts up by me, is for sure from Juror #18. 1st one was not.

Another question From 18: argh, I am getting completely annoyed with this guy.....

In your opinion, did Travis ever sound angry in his journals? Please explain. ***BBM

Did he speak negatively of any of the women he was seeing? Please explain?
***BBM Also he writes, any of the women he was seeing....writing it like Travis was DATING all of the women ALV mentioned, and at the same time??? Remember ALV went down the list of women he had at some point texted with? I do NOT Get this guy. He was NOT SEEING all these women, he was JUST TALKING TO THEM. OMG. aggggghhhhh.

What was your overall impression of Travis, based solely on his journal?

2nd Question posted a couple posts up by me, is for sure from Juror #18. 1st one was not.

AngelWings, I don't think either of those questions are from 18. They don't look like his handwriting to me. MOO.

Another from 18:

Can you explain why you think Travis was still alive when his throat was cut?

When reading the sidebar transcripts...does everyone's brain speed up like they are on crack and their pitch gets at an all time high, when reading JW's part? Then...when reading Nurmi, you totally slow down and feel like you need a shower?

Juan - is just right and freaking hilarious!! "squawk up like a jack-in-the-box every 5 minutes". :floorlaugh:

Precisely, Juan is "just right". :heart:

2nd one looks like it to me. MOO

It does to me too, but the juror question appears to have been written more slowly? Now I'm second guessing...

This is really interesting! Thanks for posting these screenshots and commented transcripts.

2nd one looks like it to me. MOO

Yeah, I just looked at it again. It could be. It looked more like it the second time I looked at it. Not sure though. With some of them I'm sure but with that one I don't know.

It does to me too, but the juror question appears to have been written more slowly? Now I'm second guessing...

This is really interesting! Thanks for posting these screenshots and commented transcripts.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Maybe he was just writing slower that time! With the other questions, it seems more hurried type of writing.

Another:

Would choking to the point of unconciousness cause bruising?

(I think this is 18, but not 100% sure)

If you assumed that Jodi planned to kill Travis how would you explain, from a psychological perspective, the apparent haphazard dissaray in which she left the scene?
If someone planned to kill someone, would you expect a more methodical cleanup? Please explain.

Hmm....sounds like 18 wasn't too much into the premeditation theory judging from his questions. Guess he didn't wanna be the only 1 out of 12 who didn't get it, so he got in line with the others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas
Back