Trial Thread 3/14/12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cynthia Mulligan ‏
#Rafferty - Tori's father, Rodney Stafford arrived for another day of testimony. Don't know how he's even standing.

Rodney is standing because his little girl is holding him up.

matou: Will you be posting tweets? I don't want to duplicate. Thanks :)

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - crown asking McClintic to describe what Rafferty was wearing. "t-shirt and jeans." Was half naked after murder

.James Armstrong ‏
Tori's backpack also put in the garbage bag #rafferty

AM980.ca
Gowdey has resumed his questions. McClintic says her white jacket, empty water bottles, Tori's clothes and the hammer went in a garbage bag.

Rafferty changed his clothes after the attack, McClintic tells the jury.

McClintic tells the jury that Rafferty wasn't wearing pants until after the sexual assault.

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - crown asking McClintic asking what Rafferty was wearing in car with Tori - "just a t-shirt"

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - Crown asking how she could tell he was half naked - McClintic says Rafferty's legs were bare and half outside car

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - McClintic says Rafferty told her "we should never speak of this again" as they left murder scene

McClintic says they stayed silent until they got onto side road 6 near Guelph. Rafferty said they needed to get rid of their shoes.

McClintic says Rafferty told her to never speak of the incident again. "There wasn't much conversation," she says.

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - McClintic says she felt uneasy, words can't describe it.

‏ @CityCynthia
#rafferty looking directly at McClintic as she testifies. Eyes a bit squinted

McClintic''s voice is stronger today - answering questions more quickly

As they were leaving crime scene McClintic said Rafferty told her "we should never speak of this again"

McC says there wasn't much conversation after. Felt uneasy. "I don't have words to describe i

McClintic said the car pulled on to Sideroad 6 She said Rafferty told her they had to get rid of their shoes

McClintic said they then drive into Sideroad six. #rafferty turned the car lights off. says they were spaced out

McClintic says #rafferty told her to get rid of shoes. Had extra pair for her and for him.

Crown asks McClintic about her consumption of drugs that day

RaffertyLFP
McClintic said the car pulled on to Sideroad 6 She said Rafferty told her they had to get rid of their shoes

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - McClintic says she tossed her shoes out of car, Rafferty gave her a new pair to wear, he put on a new pair as well.

PREMEDITATION???? JMO

James Armstrong ‏
McClintic says #rafferty told her to get rid of shoes. Had extra pair for her and for him

‏ @CityCynthia
#Rafferty - Crown wants to ask her about her drug consumption that day - she says she shot up with her mom in AM, smoked up with a friend

McClintic''s voice is stronger today - answering questions more quickly

As they were leaving crime scene McClintic said Rafferty told her "we should never speak of this again"

McC says there wasn't much conversation after. Felt uneasy. "I don't have words to describe i

McClintic said they then drive into Sideroad six. #rafferty turned the car lights off. says they were spaced out

McClintic says #rafferty told her to get rid of shoes. Had extra pair for her and for him.

Crown asks McClintic about her consumption of drugs that day

Well that answers my questions about their shoes. He/they really put some thought into it. WOW

Im having computer problem, can someone else follow and post the
am980court tweets.

@CityCynthia
#rafferty - McClintic also popped an 80 of oxycontin and then a handful of percosets after Tori abducted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons