Trial Thread 4/17/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...where's the phone records from the carrier of the calls made to and from his phone on April 8th????

No worries :) Obviously there are a few of us that would not have all our data wiped out. Which just means it is a strange way to behave, imo.

Salem

Who would want their data wiped? I sure as heck wouldnt. I just recently switched my home blackberry to a work blackberry and I lost everything. I was fuming because I had so many contacts on their plus saved emails etc.

I really dont see why someone would want it wiped but thats just me.

AM980_Court Showing the court the sign in sheet. It starts at 2:10, Rafferty in at 3:05. He was the 8th name on the sheet.

You sign in when at wrecking yard ...twitter above shows Rafferty did SIGN into to yard ...Imo he was there but may not have made a purcase ...You do sign in when you are going to look for a part ...All WRECKING YARDS amke you sign in as you go take a look for your part PLUS you must sign out ...IMO this is fact been there and evidence from tweeter above says sheet was shown to court ....robynhood

He wasn't exchanging it. It was being sent for repair.
If I were returning a Blackberry for repair and getting a loaner, then I would expect to have my SIM card put in the loaner, also the memory card. The BB being returned would have none of my data on it.

He was on Highway 59 (turns into Norwich Ave.). Nothing in police records indicated he should stop the vehicle. No more questions.

None from Derstine. Jury excused until tomorrow at 10 AM.

RaffertyLFP: Jury is excused and will return Wednesday at 10 a.m. Court will continue to discuss earlier legal issue

@RaffertyLFP
  • Stec is OPP based in Tillsonburg He was on way to Woodstock on a call when he spotted a car on April 8 with a plate registered to Rafferty
‏ @RaffertyLFP

• Stec spotted the car on Hwy 59, doesn't remember why he ran plate but it came back negative

The only reason I wiped my phone is when I decided to sell it after I got a new one. When I had to send it in for a repair, I backed everything up from it on my computer, but didn't wipe the phone as I was expecting it back.

JMO

Given the tweet reports, it looks like MR complained about his phone, it was sent for repair, they couldn't repair it, and he was sent a new replacement phone 5 days later. At some point, RIM would "wipe" all the data from the phone, as it would be reconditioned and sold. It would appear that MR was content to simply have his phone repaired and returned if possible...........which would not lead to an interpretation of trying to get rid of evidence.

JMO..................

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Brady spoke to the sales person who dealt with Rafferty on May 14th. Rafferty had a list of complaints and wanted a replacement.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Rafferty's original phone was exchanged. The phone was sent in to Bell, to be fixed, if possible.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
Showing Brady a letter sent from Bell. Letter says a replacement order was created for Rafferty's blackberry on May 14th.

Document says Rafferty got his new blackberry at Masonville Mall on May 20th. It's a typo, Brady says. It was May 19th.

AM980.ca‏@AM980_Court
The phone was located at RIM.

I dont get it. Who called in the mental distress?? What does that tweet even mean?

Was he doing something erratic? Did MTR call the police? Wth!!

I am sorry some of you guys are amazing at directions what is the big deal about the road he was on, was that the road close to where Tori was killed? Sorry Geography is not my specialty at all.

Jury is excused and will return Wednesday at 10 a.m. Court will continue to discuss earlier legal issue....Imo from above it looks like JURY is gone for today! ....robynhood

I dont get it. Who called in the mental distress?? What does that tweet even mean?

Was he doing something erratic? Did MTR call the police? Wth!!

I am sorry some of you guys are amazing at directions what is the big deal about the road he was on, was that the road close to where Tori was killed? Sorry Geography is not my specialty at all.
I think they were establishing why the cop was on Highway 59....meaning he was coming back from a mental health call....of course this is my opinion

So was he with bell the whole time or with Rogers too?

I am wondering why he didnt get an upgrade on his blackberry if his first one was from 2007. Usually people obsessed with their blackberries upgrade to the newer model that is free after 3yrs. Is Bell like that? I know Rogers is.

RS&BBM:

Hey CL, he got his phone in 2007, it was 2009 when he took it in for repairs.
2007-2009 = 2 years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member