Trial Thread 4/19/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I was thinking that maybe the updates on Facebook were "announcements" that he was getting pills soon and that anyone interested should contact him. The ones interested in the drugs would know the "codes" and the normal friends, etc. would not be suspicous.

i.e. Everything good is coming my way (wink, wink)

JMO

9:53
Mike Knoll: @Patrick - in the overflow courtroom there is a TV monitor dedicated to the evidence.
9:52
Comment From Patrick
Is evidence presented in court always made visible to the visitors in attendance?
Mike Knoll: @Len - archived trial minutes can be found here: http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/03/23/19539806.html
Comment From Len
Is there a way to go back and read past days live coverage of the trial?

9:59
Mike Knoll: @guest - many legal arguments pertain to what the jury can hear and how they can hear it.
9:59
Comment From Guest
Why is it that the jury cannot hear the legal arugments that are being made at times? If it is significant enough to be brought up, shouldn't they be hearing it?
9:57
Mike Knoll: @Damitri - it was scheduled to last 3 months and began March 4 -- things seem a bit ahead of schedule at this point.
9:57
Comment From Damitri
How long is the Trial to last for?

RaffertyLFP: Waiting for Rafferty trial to resume. Expecting to hear technical testimony about his Blackberry useage [via Twitter]

Jurors at #Rafferty Murder Trial Hear about Upsetting Facebook Post from April 8th, 2009 http://bit.ly/JIU2Ia

RaffertyLFP: Waiting for Rafferty trial to resume. Expecting to hear technical testimony about his Blackberry useage

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Back at the #Rafferty murder trial. No sign of the jury yet.

Jurors entering the courtroom now.

RaffertyLFP: Court is resuming Jury is coming in

RaffertyLFP: Next witness is David Broad

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court
Crown attorney Michael Carnegie has called David Broad.

Good-morning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 525970_10151489106730599_605470598_24079738_1115274694_n.jpg
    525970_10151489106730599_605470598_24079738_1115274694_n.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 101
Jury is back in the court room. Crown calls David Broad. #Rafferty

RaffertyLFP: Next witness is David Broad [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: Court is resuming Jury is coming in [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP: This is the beginning of the Crown's Blackberry chapter. Broad is a Bell employee

Carnegie says this is the blackberry usage chapter. Broad is a Bell employee.

RaffertyLFP: Broad is a senior manager in information and digital forensics for Bell Canada Enterprises

For interest sake:
This is a link that shows how one man kept track of his online dating through the use of spreadsheets. This is what we need in order to keep track of MR's girlfriends!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Match-com-member-keeps-track-girlfriends.html

Oh, my! That is exactly what we need. TMI!!!

A male member of Match.com has used a spreadsheet to make sure he was able to distinguish between each of the eight women he was dating.

article-2131808-12AA2166000005DC-482_964x347.jpg

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Court resumes at #Rafferty trial with David Broad of Bell Canada on the stand. Beginning the Blackberry Usage chapter of Crown's case #sl

Broad is has worked as a senior manager at Bell since 2010.

RaffertyLFP: Broad was manager of wireless security for Bell in 2009 when he was contacted by Police about Rafferty's phone records

Broad assists police in providing cell phone records for criminal investigations.

Broad is Bell's Senior Manager for Information Security and Digital Forensics. Works on anti-fraud, evidence gathering, etc. #sl

David Broad is from Bell Canada. He is a Senior Manager of Information Security and Digital Forensics. #Rafferty

Linda Nguyen ‏ @LindaNguyenPN
The Crown will present evidence today about #Rafferty's activities on his BlackBerry. Witness David Broad is up on the stand #toristafford

Broad was called in to look at Rafferty's cell phone records and usage and interpret the data #sl

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing a Powerpoint presentation of Bell's investigation

Showing a slide show, about Bell cellular network.

Slides say Bell employees may refer to cell phones as hand sets.

RaffertyLFP: Broad is explaining the technical aspects of cellular network towers

I just wanted to say, that I think it is very telling that Derstine did not offer an explanation of what MTR meant by his Status Update on April 8th, prior to the abduction and murder.

I was surprised that he did not.

JMO

Linda Nguyen ‏ @LindaNguyenPN
He was the one who provided police with #Rafferty's cellphone records. Court going thru a slideshow now of how cellular networks work

Broad now giving court a tutorial on how Bell's cellular network works so jury can better understand forthcoming testimony #sl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState