Trial Thread 4/20/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
For those asking, all the lawyers in the case are at the courthouse.

Rafferty must have been really addicted to his Blackberry, even though he knew to take his battery out so LE wouldn't be able to track his location it seems like it got the best of him and he had to turn it back on to check for messages and then by the looks of things turn it back off again. Was he frantic to see if AL had called him?

and was it not the 8th that he sent all those calls/or msgs to CS? JMO

Hope CS is on the stand today...jmo

Mike Knoll: folks - the trial will resume shortly. we can't report why the delay until the jury is made aware.

10:56
Mike Knoll: folks - the trial will resume shortly. we can't report why the delay until the jury is made aware.

hmmmmm

This transportaion delay is strange to me

I find it hard to believe..

AM980.ca Jurors have been told there is a delay in getting the trial started today.

yes i find it hard to believe it is a transportation delay of 1.5 hours as usually a professional driver ie LE would make allowances for bridge closures and such just like anyone else who has to make it to work on time! But who knows..maybe an accident closing a road or something. JMO

Hope CS is on the stand today...jmo

I am pretty sure she will be because they made a point in saying he communicated with her a lot during that time. JMO

yes i find it hard to believe it is a transportation delay of 1.5 hours as usually a professional driver ie LE would make allowances for bridge closures and such just like anyone else who has to make it to work on time! But who knows..maybe an accident closing a road or something. JMO

Or he got beaten up and it was a security issue

I asked Mike Knoll. Hopefully, he'll reply.

AM980.ca ‏ @AM980_Court Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
For those asking, all the lawyers in the case are at the courthouse.

RaffertyLFP: Jury being brought in. Rafferty in court. [via Twitter]

Justice Heeney, the accused and the jury are in the courtroom. Ready to begin.

RaffertyLFP: Jury being brought in. Rafferty in court

Charity Spitzig is the crown's next witness.

Lead crown attorney Kevin Gowdey will handle the examination in chief.

Spitzig has 5 kids, one has passed away. She lived in London in 2009.

RaffertyLFP: 2009 living in London. Knew Rafferty through Plenty of Fish dating website.

Flat tire?

RaffertyLFP: First witness of day is Charity Spitzig. [via Twitter]

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Crown calls Charity Spitzig. Court saw yesterday that she was BBMing with #Rafferty the day #ToriStafford was killed.

RaffertyLFP: Spitzig is 26, mother of 5. [via Twitter]

Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members