Trial Thread 4/25/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP Just before midnight Rafferty makes data call that lasts for 20 hours A police officer spots Rafferty car just before midnight...robynhood

These are drug connections of TLM in Woodstock I believe. And they obviously have the preferred Oxy. So perhaps since he had a little extra cash he was trying to get that too. According to TLM they did go and get some in the afternoon when she returned from the Foodland. Maybe that's why he was flat broke after giving the $300 to BA. He'd already spent money on Oxy earlier.

MOO

Didn't he speak to them several times throughout the day and night of April 8th? He had drugs already on him

One more text to Demidas at 8:03. He called his mother's house at 8:05.

For 34 minutes, Rafferty had no Blackberry activity except a data call.

RaffertyLFP: Raffter calls his home at 8:05 pm for two minutes not activity for the next 34 minutes

RaffertyLFP: Around 9-10 pm the cell towers involved were in Guelph and Cambridge - a data call and BBMs to Sptizig

I wonder if Mom will be testifying to that phone call home?

MOO

RaffertyLFP: Court see calendar of April 2009 with abduction of Tori on 8th release of surveillance video on 9th

CASS video released to the media the next day. Showing the timeline

RaffertyLFP: Johnson said McClintic resumes using her cellphone on April 9 around 6:42 pm for the first time in three days

Video released around 5. McClintic's phone resumes usage on April 9th (was off since March 6th).

Rafferty didn't contact McClintic's phone that day.

RaffertyLFP: Johnson said McClintic resumes using her cellphone on April 9 around 6:42 pm for the first time in three days

RaffertyLFP: Flurry of texts from McClintics cellphone to Rafferty on April 10 starting at 2 pm

He did contact McClintic's phone on April 10th. Rafferty sent 23 texts, got 21 between 1:53 pm and 11:18 pm.

Rafferty called McClintic's phone at 3:25. Call lasts 53 seconds.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic made short call to Rafferty about 11 pm on April 10

RaffertyLFP: Flurry of texts from McClintics cellphone to Rafferty on April 10 starting at 2 pm

He did contact McClintic's phone on April 10th. Rafferty sent 23 texts, got 21 between 1:53 pm and 11:18 pm.

Rafferty called McClintic's phone at 3:25. Call lasts 53 seconds.

That was the day the cover-up stories began, is that correct??

What is this business of a data call from 5:03pm TO 7ish on April 8... What was he doing on the internet? Could he of been looking at *advertiser censored*?

Why can't the police look up what the texts say, what the BB,'s say, what the data calls were? Sites he visted on his phone? Why just the times and sender / receiver? I work in wireless telecommunications, and I don't see why this can not be identified...

I wonder if Mom will be testifying to that phone call home?

MOO

...You just read my mind ...been wodering OFTEN and posted that IMO ..it would be VERY interesting what Rafferty Mom would say as she lived with him ...and especially know that evidense is seen on cell he called home....BUt ...IMO I am sure he would not say ...Hi mom and tell what he was doing on that horrible night of April 8 2009...IMo it certainly would be interesting " why" and " what he said on this mentioned call home ????...IMO again robynhood ...!

McClintic calls Rafferty's blackberry at 11:02. Lasts 22 seconds.

Rafferty sent 61pins, 74 texts on April 10th.

Should read 71 pins.

RaffertyLFP: On April 11 afternoon more texts between Rafferty and McClintic - shortly after Rafferty buys hair dye

RaffertyLFP: Around 7:30 pm more calls and texts between McClintic Rafferty

On April 11th, Rafferty/McClintic exchanged 10 texts between 3:12 and 5:24.

At 7:23, hair dye is purchased from Wal Mart. Rafferty calls McClintic minutes later.

RaffertyLFP: Around 7:30 pm more calls and texts between McClintic Rafferty

Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Btw 6:35 p.m. – 7:11 p.m. Charity Spitzig sends 4 PINs to #Rafferty not received by blackberry until 7:46 p.m. #sl

does MTR sleep? JMO

RaffertyLFP: On April 12th McClintic arrested- the next afternoon there were five texts from Rafferty to McClinitc and one short call around 4 pm

On April 12th, McClintic was arrested. On the 13th, Rafferty texted McClintic's phone (also used by her mom).

At 4:10, he calls. Lasts 1 minute and 2 seconds.

RaffertyLFP: In each of these days there about 100-200 calls texts, BBMs to and from Rafferty's phone

...You just read my mind ...been wodering OFTEN and posted that IMO ..it would be VERY interesting what Rafferty Mom would say as she lived with him ...and especially know that evidense is seen on cell he called home....BUt ...IMO I am sure he would not say ...Hi mom and tell what he was doing on that horrible night of April 8 2009...IMo it certainly would be interesting " why" and " what he said on this mentioned call home ????...IMO again robynhood ...!

He was probably calling around to see what the "word on the street" was.

MOO

RaffertyLFP: On April 14 more calls and texts from Rafferty to McClintic

More contact between Rafferty and Carol McClintic on April 14th. He calls her phone, last 2 minutes at 12:27.

Rafferty calls McClintic's phone at 6:05.

RaffertyLFP: No Rafferty-McClintic calls/text for next two days On April 17th just before 3 pm Rafferty texted McClintic

On April 17th, at 2:43, he sent two texts to Carol McClintic. He sent 71 pins, 70 texts that day.

19 outgoing calls.

He did contact McClintic's phone on April 10th. Rafferty sent 23 texts, got 21 between 1:53 pm and 11:18 pm....robynhood

On April 19th, Rafferty called Genest Detention Centre. Also McClintic's phone.

Mike Knoll: @all - note that the cellphone in question is under Carol McClintic's name, not Terri-Lynne's.

RaffertyLFP: On April 19th Rafferty called McClintic in detention and one text around 8-9pm An 11 minute call at 9:22 pm

RaffertyLFP Flurry of texts from McClintics cellphone to Rafferty on April 10 starting at 2 pm...robynhood

Maybe, just maybe the reason why the defense is going with TLM masterminded the whole thing is because whomever these guys really are were TLM's "friends" originally that MR now spoke to. Wondering what the*** was so important to call them 5 times that day. MR was already high, it could wait if he was dealing them drugs so what did these people have cooked up??? Maybe this was TLM's part in it to join MR and these people and would take her cut which would be her real motivation for being there on April 8th.

Also don't think they can retrieve the actual messages from the texts only the to and from, don't quote me though

At 8:27, Rafferty sent a text text to McVlibtic. Then a text to Genest at 9:19. He called Genest at 9:27. Lasted 11 minutes.

RaffertyLFP: On April 21 composite sketch of abductor released Calls back and forth between McClintic and Rafferty around 6:30 pm

On the day the composite sketch (looks like McClintic) of a suspect was released. Carol McClintic called Rafferty at 6:23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikchan