trial thread: 4/25/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this poor witness.....feel for her. liking the judge much better!

I hope she keeps her insemination equipment separate from her colonic equipment.

TPS sure is making some nasty faces....why isn't the judge doing something about that?

Wait she met a woman at a Jack in the Box and talked her into carrying a baby for her?

Wait she met a woman at a Jack in the Box and talked her into carrying a baby for her?

She said she did. I think she was laying the ground for her to take Baby Gabriel, and the JIB encounter never happened.

OMG look at her face. Beeyatch is scary.

She said she did. I think she was laying the ground for her to take Baby Gabriel, and the JIB encounter never happened.

OMG look at her face. Beeyatch is scary.

It did happen- the woman was pregnant when she saw them in JIB. Their names are in the 2 part police report and I thought one of the couple might testify.

the JIB chick was pgt. and TS wanted to adopt- (that is what I got out of it) they were going to get the paperwork together, then she got gabe

At the airport, who brought up adoption first? I'm thinking it was TS?

I wonder what the jury thinks about these faces TS is making? Shouldn't be allowed.

I really like this witness, there is just an air of honesty about her. I hope the jury is seeing it. I hope they believe every word she is saying.

totally off topic, but check out this smilie: :razz: EEEEWWWW.

Ok, I'll be good now :notgood:

At the airport, who brought up adoption first? I'm thinking it was TS?

That's what I recall. I think she probably approached many women who were either pregnant or had an infant and just boldly asked them if they wanted to place their baby for adoption. jmo

I wonder what the jury thinks about these faces TS is making? Shouldn't be allowed.

It makes her look even worse (if possible). I say keep it up. The difference in her demeaner and Logan's is astounding....I hope the jury takes a good look at that. Tammi has no creadibility.

So crazy woman met crazy woman and a baby is gone as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit