Trial Thread 4/5/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing specific areas on the bag that were examined.

RaffertyLFP: now seeing the contents of the gym bag found in the back seat area; jeans, toiletries, other clothing.

Showing the inside of the bag, as contents were when seized.

Bag contains clothes, personal toiletries. One item is a pair of shorts.

Another water bottle. This time in the gym bag. Nestle pure life again

Did they end up saying what piece of paper it was that didnt mean anything to them at the time of the search but did later but didnt take it at the time?? I wonder what that paper was. Or were they referring to the walmart receipt?

Also just to clarify the actual death of he said she said.

Did MR say that TLM killed her in the car and did TLM say that he killed her just outside the passenger door? Sorry just need some clarification if possible.

It was a list of items that read; "things 4 Carol".

AM980.ca@AM980_CourtReply
Police also saw, but did not seize, a piece of paper. Did not note it's significance at the time.

London Free Press@RaffertyLFPReply
A piece of paper of interest also found in drawer; importance not realized until later. Paper wasn't seized.

AM980.ca@AM980_CourtReply
Paper is hand written. Titled "things 4 Carol". Curtains are mentioned. TV stand as well. Furniture on the list.

I was going to ask the same question. I just thought that I missed something

I've done lots and lots of reading through many threads but I can't tell you what thread it was on. I'm sure one of his girlfriends or friends who posted here said he had his laptop with him once at her place and he was cleaning it off or something like that, downloading info on BB. Long, long time ago. Plus I believe there was other mention he had a laptop. HTH

I don't think we know what MR said yet. That will probably be the next chapter.

Okay someone told me this that is why I had to ask because I never heard of that one yet so I thought that I had missed something

RaffertyLFP: white pair of basketball shorts with green strips found in the bag; water bottle, jacket also in bag

RaffertyLFP: back seat area of car is cluttered. Shoes, gym bag, trash, litter the back seat area

Also showed the jury a white, light jacket in the bag. Showing the messy back seat again now.

I think I agree with you to a point, music does affect your mood, I am a music junkie and listen to a lot of Metallica, AC/DC, U2, Iron Maiden etc, by the sounds of that I would be a hard partying head banger. Not the case at all. I don't drink, don't do drugs, boring old fart. So I don't think the music TLM listened to made her a murderous b____h. On that Ipod is a lot more hip hop rap music that has nothing at all to do with violence.

I dont think it made her a killer ... I think it just reinforce her already corrupted state of mind ...

Running shoes and leather shoes found in the back seat area - both sized 8.5

Showing two shoes found in the back of the car. Size 8.5.

Next shoes are Nike running shoes. Size 8.5

Showing specific areas on the bag that were examined.

RaffertyLFP: now seeing the contents of the gym bag found in the back seat area; jeans, toiletries, other clothing.

Guess he was planning on a sleepover......the poor girl that was with him must have been so shocked to hear all this go down right in front of her. I wonder if she will be testifying.

FP: sandals, white shoes (size 8.5), other shoes (sized 8.5) black dress shoes (8.5), water bottle also found within rear area of car

Sandals on the car as well. Also a third pair of shoes, size 8.5

A fourth pair of shoes, dress shoes, size 8.5

RaffertyLFP: another cloth sanding disc with white substance on it found in the rear area.

Guess he was planning on a sleepover......the poor girl that was with him must have been so shocked to hear all this go down right in front of her. I wonder if she will be testifying.

Well, ya, that... but also... they seized her car too.

If he was a dealer why would he have to buy from that girl unless she is the supplier and he is the runner. I guess it wasn't for personal use what he was buying from her, sure he had his own stash for himself, so was it necessary to make that run to her house whilst your smack in the middle of an abduction?? Very strange

Police found a second cloth sanding disk, on the floor in the back seat area.

RaffertyLFP: another cloth sanding disc with white substance on it found in the rear area

RaffertyLFP: Rear passenger side window handle is missing. No way to roll window up and down

RaffertyLFP: Rear driver's side door painted white, this side does have a window crank handle.

The crank handle is missing in the back passenger door. Police never found it.

Rear drivers side door is also painted white on the inside, but has a handle for the window.

RaffertyLFP: A piece of grey material found on the rear passenger side floor; many slides of this piece of material. It was sent off for testing.

RaffertyLFP: The small piece of grey material is being submitted as evidence

Showing a piece of material found in the car. It was tested for DNA. Also compared to other things in the vehicle.

It was found near the war passenger door. Material being shown to the jury now, in an evidence bag.

Actually, I was thinking about the case against Paul Bernardo. Wasn't there some issue with the first lawyer he had who found the video tapes of the murder, and failed to turn them over to the Crown, or the police? Wasn't he later charged with obstruction of justice? Granted he was later acquitted of the crime, but still? Doesn't this mean that if there is evidence in a case being held by the defense, they have a duty to report and turn it over?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2000/06/13/ken_murray000613.html

Bernardo's first lawyer claimed that he went into Bernardo's house and retrieved the tapes that had been hidden in a potlight in the bathroom ceiling .. because Berdardo asked him to. He also claimed he didn't watch the tapes... beacuse Bernardo asked him not to. So although he had a "smoking gun" he claimed he didn't know.

RaffertyLFP: A receipt from Shoppers is found in the rear driver's side area. London Shopper's, 5/12/09 - purchase of a magazine and some water

RaffertyLFP: Now we see a photo of the rear of the vehicle with blanket removed. The car has no bottom portion of back seat
There's a blanket in the back seat. On top is a shoppers drug mart receipt. It's a shoppers on Huron in London. Bought a magazine may 12th.

Also bought aqua fina water.

May have had the child locks activated too, where the door can't be opened from the inside. I believe most cars have this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member