Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven D'Souza ‏ @cbcsteve
Crown Kevin Gowdey on the evidence in #Rafferty trial: "None of it is in issue in this trial. None of it."

Crown begins their closing: On #Rafferty and McClintic: Together they did this to Tori Stafford” “Together they are guilty”

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Jury back in the court room. Gowdey begins his statement with, "Michael #Rafferty and Terri-Lynne McClintic were in this together."

Gowdey: "No question Tori Stafford was kidnapped. No question Tori Stafford was murdered"

"It's my turn now," Crown Attorney Kevin Gowdey says, before thanking jurors for their time. Says he will take more than a day.

Gowdey says if they acted together to kill Tori, it doesn't matter who struck her with a hammer.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey says it doesn't matter who actually killed Tori If Rafferty and McClintic worked together they are both guilty

It is not just about the NUMBER of sexual partners you have, it is they way you TREAT them. His morals were not that of a normal person. He treated his women like puppets (and worse). JMO His sexuallity seemed devillish.

You have had as many partners in your whole life as he had going at once! There is a HUGE difference JMO
Also my friends range from about 26-34 and I can tell you I have never,ever witnessed someone having 12+ people on the go. I have seen 3-4 but not 12! Also the 3-4 were never girlfriends it was just casual seeing eachother.

I agree he treated the women in his life not as he should have, most women would have walked away if treated like poooop. As much as this is going to sound like i'm blaming the women ( please don't think I am)but those who choose to be in any type of relationship with MR, knew how he was treating them and felt it was acceptable, because they choose to stay with him and let him do as he pleases. Not knowing your "guy" is in other relationships doesn't make him devilish it makes them a cheater.

My daughter has been with these type of men and while i see the wrong in it and most people would, She didn't, she could never see the wrong in how the guys in her life were treating her, even though she seen from my relationship with her dad on how someone is suppose to be treated when in a relationship.

Thank heaven, I'm in a loving relationship and will never be in a revolving door relationship

People imply that MR's mother could in some way be responsible for the murder of TS, as a result of her actions or non actions... ..and at the same time claim immunity for the actions or non actions of others?

That is a double standard........by any other name.

JMO...............

I haven't read anything to that effect.

Rafferty trial closing arguments

10:16 RaffertyLFP: Gowdey admits that McClintic probably lied in her testimony but not about the key elements of what happened

Gowdey told the jury McClintic's credibility would be questioned. Notes her actual evidence wasn't attacked in a significant way.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said there is independent evidence that confirms key details of McClintic's testimony

Gowdey says no matter who struck Tori: "... if all of you believe that they acted in planning and deliberating that's enough to convict"

McClintic's life style was attacked. Not her version of April 8th, 2009, Gowdey tells the jury.

Gowdey did say there is "no question" the jury will find McClintic lied during some parts of her testimony.

Crown: Defence spoke a lot about McClintic's character, but about who did what and who was where? There was not a lot.

On Defence attacking McClintic's credibility: "What they did not do is attack her evidence of what happened in any significant way."

A murder is 1st degree if it's 1) planned and deliberate, or 2) during a kidnapping, or 3) during a sexual assault, Gowdey says.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey says Rafferty knew what was going to happen to Tori Stafford He was leading the events of April 8 2009

"Even if you accept Terri-Lynne McClintic was the one with the hammer, it doesn't matter"

Gowdey says it is unrealistic to believe Rafferty didn't know what would happen on April 8th. He destroyed evidence.

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said Rafferty engineered all the cover up the crime. He said the events are not the actions of McClintic alone

RaffertyLFP: Gowdey said McClintic was a"violent pawn" used by Rafferty. He was not an innocent bystander but an active paricipant

Those are not the actions of a homicidal girl acting alive, Gowdey says. "She was the violent pawn Michael Rafferty used"

Crown: Defence spoke a lot about McClintic's character, but about who did what and who was where? There was not a lot.

On Defence attacking McClintic's credibility: "What they did not do is attack her evidence of what happened in any significant way."

A murder is 1st degree if it's 1) planned and deliberate, or 2) during a kidnapping, or 3) during a sexual assault, Gowdey says.

BBM: Proponents for Rafferty would have us believe that Rafferty's terrible character, does not impact whether he is guilty of the crimes or not, but yet, Rafferty's entire case is built around McClintic's terrible character.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members