Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The call never happened - not sure why.

Maybe she misremembered the number.

I thought I read somewhere he would not accept her call.

I will have to go and conduct a search but I do remember reading that Casey did make phone calls from jail between July 16 and July 21
IIRC she placed calls to Tony L, and Chris S and possibly Jeff H...the calls were not answered.

I believe I read that info at the Hinky Meter....off to search for the link.

This sounds good today. I may have to actually rewatch it since it doesn't involve CM or JB patting themselves on the back.

wouldnt it be something if all these news outlets played nice nice with the dt just to score some sound bites and interviews only to turn viciously against once the trial begins??!! Wouldnt surprise me one bit.

GA definitely saw Caylee as his daughter, as well as CA. He was talking about Caylee. running just like ICA. THEN he said that's my daughter & had to correct himself... he really loved his girls!
not implying anything sinister here... just pointing out the slip up

found a link but I can't get it to work : (
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887274&postcount=11"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Interview Reference Guide To Finding All Interviews, Motions, Grand Jury and Trials.[/ame]

The call never happened - not sure why.

If you read or listen to the transcripts of Tony Lazarro, something did happen. Either she did call him, or he did go to see her. I am sure I remember that, because my thought was that everything, all evidence, all phone calls, all jail interviews had not been released.
If you read or listen to Tony's interviews with OCSO you will learn that he was/is a good young Man and worked very hard for Caylee. He made some sacrifices for justice for Caylee.

Anyone else remember? Patti?

MOO

I can't begin to imagine how the DT is going to try to explain all these lies...how?

IMO, they are going to say she is a pathological liar and she steals and this is a direct result of the sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of George. He told J. Cassaris (sp?) that there were some very disturbing things in the family and they will come out.

on HLN just now....Jean C. says that DT is going to file a response to the media motion, but they are TOO BUSY right now to file it....but it is coming......LOL....too busy with THE MEDIA....LOL...MO

on HLN just now....Jean C. says that DT is going to file a response to the media motion, but they are TOO BUSY right now to file it....but it is coming......LOL....too busy with THE MEDIA....LOL...MO

I heard that too. Then Jean said, But they also said it wasn't an emergency, so they can go ahead with jury selection on Monday, and they will file their response to the 5th district court of appeal.

Hi everyone,

Just want you all to know that this thread will be closing at 8:00 PM EDT. The good news is that it will reopen at 8:45 AM EDT on Friday, 5/6/11.

Hi everyone,

Just want you all to know that this thread will be closing at 8:00 PM EDT. The good news is that it will reopen at 8:45 AM EDT on Friday, 5/6/11.

Thanks Patty I was wondering what was going on, now I have a place I can check out. I hope the trial isn't delayed I want to see Caylee get justice.

Hi, this is a great thread.

Sorry if this has been discussed but: When the trial starts will TruTV/InSession broadcast all day long, or only till 3 p.m.? Will it be otherwise available on, say, the Orlando Sentinel site? (I find their organization of trial material to be horrible, and I say that as a former newspaper journalist myself -- they need an easy-to-find infobox with all this sort of housekeeping material in it.)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses the gavel-to-gavel coverage from the old Court TV. Thanks in advance for any pointers; look forward to the discussion here as the case rolls on.

Hi, this is a great thread.

Sorry if this has been discussed but: When the trial starts will TruTV/InSession broadcast all day long, or only till 3 p.m.? Will it be otherwise available on, say, the Orlando Sentinel site? (I find their organization of trial material to be horrible, and I say that as a former newspaper journalist myself -- they need an easy-to-find infobox with all this sort of housekeeping material in it.)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses the gavel-to-gavel coverage from the old Court TV. Thanks in advance for any pointers; look forward to the discussion here as the case rolls on.

More then likely, TruTV/InSessions will only cover it live on TV until 3:00 PM EDT. Although, the trial might still be covered online via CNN live stream.

The thread is now closed until 8:45 AM EST. If by chance the thread is NOT open, please hit the alert button to wake us all up! :)

Good morning everyone!

The thread is now open. Please stay on topic for today's InSession discussion especially for our members not able to view InSessions while away from their TV screens. :)

This thread will close tonight 5/6/11 at 8:00 PM EDT.

Good morning Miss patty and thank you. :blowkiss:

Interesting.

Jean C is saying that the defense doesn't consider the media motion an emergency, and they are ready and want to proceed with jury selection on Monday. The defense apparently said late yesterday that they plan to file a response this morning.

I can't begin to imagine how the DT is going to try to explain all these lies...how?

If there is an "A Ha" moment, I don't think it's going to be as earth shattering as JB or CM are trying to make it out to be. Honestly, I can't think of one good reason why anybody would wait 31 days before finally being forced to report a child missing, can you? IMHO, it is what it is.

The banner says: Defense says case can continue without decision from appeal court.

Lippman is going to be on at 11:00 - To talk about Baez :ignore:

Casey Jordan saying that CA & GA will likely NOT get to visit Casey without being recorded.

Mike Brooks saying when you read between the lines, the DT does not want the A's anywhere near Casey before, or during the trial.

Replaying August jail video....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member