True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hear it so have to go by your comments

Pregnant? Hm.

Can we use this thread to give theories because of the show or do we need a new thread?

I am anxious to read what ideas people have come up with because of this interview.

We will surely need some new threads but I'd like to wait until we get at least a partial transcription so we can know it is accurate and not a thread full of "that's not what I heard!", "I don't recall that", etc...

When this interview is referenced in threads, please link and give a estimated time frame regarding whatever point is being made.

Also I have to listen again but the Sheriff bringing up "cold cases" made me pause and think again that these guys may have involvement in some other big crimes.

Can't wait till CWW gets to Florida-----MORE INFO AND HELLO SUNSHINE STATE!

How many times have we heard LE state that husband, or significant other was NOT a POI? Usually LE points that out if it is really the case, IMO. I think I know of at least one person in Florida that will continue to be very nervous and I hope that person slips up and makes a mistake!

MOO

I think he basically said it would be in the docs when they are released. Hope they hurry and get him back here. Love FL Sunshine Law and those doc dumps.

He said he couldn't say who found the body & my impression is the 911 call won't be released with the 1st set of documents. IMO that also leads me to believe it is related to the intricate set of circumstances in this investigation.

That'll be the voice on the 911 call, right?

IDK, but I was a bit surprised by his reaction to that question. I got the impression that he thinks the 911 call will be very interesting to the public? I need to listen again...

My biggest takeaway- Tricia asked if there was anything in particular he wanted to clear up about this case-
The timeline.... IIRC regarding the nature of the 911. Oh, so hard to wait! We have been speculating this since the beginning.
RIP Dr. Sievers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post #65 in Skinner's thread is all we have on that. And it wasn't said the doctor from the practice...just said a doctor friend. But it could be, just no one knows. Yet.

And yes, I have that post # memorized. I even called a coworker Teresa today. Her name is not Teresa.

BBM:

Gotta love you, KateB! I'm sorry, I just had a belly laugh from that! It is probably because of all of the postings you have done getting this forum going!

I so appreciate all of the admins, mods, and Tricia! Great job, everyone!

Patience. I don't think we'll have to wait long.

Post #65 in Skinner's thread is all we have on that. And it wasn't said the doctor from the practice...just said a doctor friend. But it could be, just no one knows. Yet.

And yes, I have that post # memorized. I even called a coworker Teresa today. Her name is not Teresa.

BBM - I looked at post #65 in the verified friend and I didn't see the above. Did I miss something?

I suppose I can eat dinner now. I do so make it a point not to miss dinner!

This interview was something I had no intention of missing and it is so interesting to hear what everyone gleaned from it!

BBM - I looked at post #65 in the verified friend and I didn't see the above. Did I miss something?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-46-***READ-ONLY***&p=12030150#post12030150

snipped from post #65
MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

Great. Hope someone with good listening clarifies who Sheriff said ARE victims and who Sheriff omitted....just so we are sure.
I have good listening skills, and the Sheriff said, "The children are the victims in all of this".... (no mention of MS being a victim)
And, he made MANY references to "drugs" even though Tricia didn't ask. One of the most interesting things he said, was "and parts in between" making reference to multiple locations between Florida and Missouri.....(Hmmmm, Can you say, "delivery man?")
BTW....He wants to come back on Tricia's show!!!

I think he was referring to the fact that Gov Scott signed the extradition order TODAY.

Ooohhh, OK, didn't know that :). I haven't kept up as well as you all; these threads move too fast!

He said he couldn't say who found the body & my impression is the 911 call won't be released with the 1st set of documents. IMO that also leads me to believe it is related to the intricate set of circumstances in this investigation.

I didn't really get that impression. I thought he was saying that the public seems to always be very interested in 911 recordings and often cases start getting more attention/people become aware of them when the tape is released. Just how I interpreted it.

Thanks Everyone.

You all provided the great questions. That's the hardest part. Thank you very much.

If someone could post after you listen to the whole interview and please tell me there are not any technical issues with this show? Thank you. I would really appreciate it.

If something doesn't work with this show I am going to slowly walk into the Alaskan wilderness never to be seen again. I have to get to Alaska first but I'll do it.

My fragile mental state can't take any more technical difficulties.

It's time I eat chocolate. Back later.

I've listened to the replay, Tricia. It's flawless.

Thank you!

Ooohhh, OK, didn't know that :). I haven't kept up as well as you all; these threads move too fast!

NBC-2 broke the news about 30 minutes before the show started. So you're not behind that far.

Thanks Everyone.

You all provided the great questions. That's the hardest part. Thank you very much.

If someone could post after you listen to the whole interview and please tell me there are not any technical issues with this show? Thank you. I would really appreciate it.

If something doesn't work with this show I am going to slowly walk into the Alaskan wilderness never to be seen again. I have to get to Alaska first but I'll do it.

My fragile mental state can't take any more technical difficulties.

It's time I eat chocolate. Back later.

TRISH....You know what I heard? I heard a Sheriff who was VERY COMFORTABLE talking with you! He even said he would be happy to come back on YOUR SHOW!
(....I just gotta say it, "Bombshell Tonight... Sheriff Scott likes the owner of Websleuths and the forum she provides!") You came across so cool and composed. You didn't interrupt him, let him finish his thoughts....and gave him the time and opportunity to EXPOUND ON SUBJECTS HE FELT were important to share.
The most surprising part is being able to type in questions and comments "in real time"...No delays, No chance to edit (ugh) and No spell check....but it was an awesome experience. A little daunting for someone who doesn't Twit, Tweet, Facebook or Text.... As far as I can tell, You got the checkered flag! Congrats, IQ

Sounds like a great show! I couldn't listen because I was at a funeral, but thanks to this thread I feel like I was there!

I don't think we'll have to wait too long for other arrests. I have a feeling they will be coming soon (fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli