TruTv(Court TV) Insession is discussing the case.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
in Kio's statement she mentions they went to the area where the remains were found, to play mommy and daddy type of games.

No. She said teenagers - older than they were - did that.

Whoops - edited. I didn't know somebody already said that. Sorry.

Wonder which "network" is footing the bill?:furious:

At the time they were doing exclusives with LKL, they had been there the night before, flew home the day of the discovery, and were suppose to give their first post discovery comments on LKL the next night. They stayed at the Ritz that night, so I would suspect LKL was trying to keep them loyal to them for first comments. Fortunately they have an attorney that seems to have shaken them hard enough to get them on the right track for the moment.

DNA question: If the father is a relative, can't they tell that from Caylee's DNA? I think I read that somewhere. They may not know which relative is the baby daddy, but Caylee should share 75% of casey's DNA right?

I actually need to know this for another reason too.

Yes, they can determine this from DNA. Look up incest, DNA, chains.

They can also tell if it was GA or LE. Don't let the A's tales fool anyone.

They ARE hiding a secret.. that their daughter is a lying, thieving, chronic sociopath. That their "princess" is a chronic criminal would shame any family. Especially one as self-righteous and "upright" as the As. Especially CA with her tone of moral superiority.

IMHO, the defense of KC is actually about the defense of the family image. To closed-system framilies, image is everything. CA and GA may feel that the fact the KC is a chronic criminal reflects on their child-raising.

BTW-- CA's note on her MySpace indicated that she thought KC was jealous BECAUSE Caylee was being put first, and too many of the family resources (and attention) were going to Caylee.

Many families go to enormous lengths to cover up secrets that are more prosaic-- like drug abuse, alcoholism, embezzing, delinquency, eating disorders, or spousal abuse. Because many families feel obligated to appear "perfect" or "respectable." Some wealthy families have sent their kids out of the country, when they have got into legal trouble, and then tried to rationalize it all away.

What does Caylee's paternity have to do with any of that?

Caylee's paternity would account for the disdain from CA and the power struggle between CA & KC. Even if CA was not told the truth, if it is true, I am sure the it came out after JG had the complete DNA profile. That may be why she seems to hate JG so much.

This is really not that uncommon in such dysfunctional families. GA would be the perfect set up for it. Hostile, cold, emotionless, angry wife with a seductive daughter.

Caylee's paternity would account for the disdain from CA and the power struggle between CA & KC. Even if CA was not told the truth, if it is true, I am sure the it came out after JG had the complete DNA profile. That may be why she seems to hate JG so much.

This is really not that uncommon in such dysfunctional families. GA would be the perfect set up for it. Hostile, cold, emotionless, angry wife with a seductive daughter.

I have issues with the incest allegations that were made as being discussed at a very strong possible truth. If I'm not mistaken (and I *very* well could be because time has passed and I cannot find an unbias link for where it came from :rolleyes:) that allegation came from Casey Anthony. The pathological liar of much since this story began. I also think it is very unfair to describe her mother as such because of that. Does this family have some strong signs of dysfunction/denial? Yes. However, the incest accusation and defining Casey Anthony's mother is simply wrong, imho.

IMO I think they could have named the baby "Target", everybody had a shot at it. I think she had slept with so many in the month she got pregnant she has no idea who the father is, or it was a total stranger pick up and she didn't get the name. I just can buy the incest theory.

Please forgive my ignorance, I have never heard of Tru Tv (court tv) prior to joining WS, is this a paid subscription and is it on the web or on cable? Thank you so much for your help. I've heard it mentioned quite a bit and it sounds very interesting?

IMO I think they could have named the baby "Target", everybody had a shot at it. I think she had slept with so many in the month she got pregnant she has no idea who the father is, or it was a total stranger pick up and she didn't get the name. I just can buy the incest theory.

I'm in full agreement... I think the incest story is BS... I think KC made it up for gosh knows what reasons.

I think she slept with so many guys that she doesn't know who the father is.

Remember that Maury show where the lady kept testing guy after guy and never found the father of her baby? That's KC! LOL!

I don't think the A's have a law suite over the incest accusations. Because at this point everyone realizes that Casey lies. <shrug> It would be right along the lines of the other lies Casey has told LE.

If the DNA says the Dad is a family member, then, well.. that is that.

Incest is uncommon, but not rare, in dysfucntional families. And, there isn't an iota of evidence of incest, other than rumors started by KC and LP (who is a love, but is more often wrong than right).

Power struggles between a controlling mother and young adult daughter are as common as dirt. They occurred in my family, where there is no incest. The disdain (expressed mainly by verbal/emotional abuse) wed to professed, even gushy love is a VERY common controlling mechanism in dysfunctional but NON-incestuous families, as well as in incestuous families. Alcoholic families, for instance. Families with a personality disordered parent would be another example. I could list other examples all day.

Frankly, neither GA not LA fit the incest profile. The incestuous father/brother are usually male-entitled, male chauvinists who "rule the castle." The wife is submissive and often tacitly encourages the abuse, to keep the mate at home.

Those two guys look a tad whipped, to me.

Father/brother sexual abuse of the daughter just isn't common in a matriarchial home. That's where mother-son sexual abuse might happen.

Now, please post link to DNA results for LA & GA. Thanks.

With respect, this family is generating enough problems of its own, without other people imagining additional sexual components.

I'm in full agreement... I think the incest story is BS... I think KC made it up for gosh knows what reasons.

I think she slept with so many guys that she doesn't know who the father is.

Remember that Maury show where the lady kept testing guy after guy and never found the father of her baby? That's KC! LOL!

I dont' know if it's BS or not. But I can see how it could be either way. I can see how she would lie and use it as blackmail. Or a 'poor me' thing that blew up in her face.

However, it could also be true.

Either way, her mother did not believe her. And THAT might be an issue with Casey. Fact or not, how her mother dealt with the story, that might be sore issue with Casey that she might not have forgiven.

IF it was true. And IF that is the possiblity of who the Daddy is.. That might explain Casey saying she couldn't be prego since she hasn't had sex. That comment might have been a slap at Cindy. Who didn't believe the story.. couldn't have happen. Didn't happen. Casey could have been saying, that Cindy said it didn't happen, so can't be prego. <shrug>

It's Anthony. LMAO.

O.M.G. I am such a dork!!! I've been talking to someone here about someone going through crap and the damn name (their last name) stuck with me!!!!

My apologies to *everyone*!!!!

(Lowering my head in shame)

She said that RP (KCs best friend supposedly) told JB he would not be a good character witness for KC because he believes that she's lied throughout the whole process. JB SUBPOENED him anyway!! lol that should be interesting.

There may just be some method in JB's madness. If he puts a bunch of people on the stand who say she was a pathological liar, it would help with his 'back up' plan of not gulity by reason of mental defect.
We saw the first signs of this in the leaked memo re DP.
Problem is she's not insane and no psychologist would come to that conclusion.She is sick but not insane.
Her mental illness may help with sentencing but its not gonna get her off, or land her in some nice private psych facility......jmo

Actually it would explain a lot. Besides explaining the power struggle, it could explain why they seemed to treat KC with kid gloves after her arrest. They could be petrified that she would tell about GA and he would also be arrested. It could also explain why KC didn't want to keep Caylee and in some ways could explain why she was killed. She might see GA agreeing with CA as betraying her, after she had had his child. Could be why CA took over Caylee so much, after all she would not only be her grandmother, she would also be her stepmother.

According to Cindy's brother, Rick, Caylee sould have been named "December 4th Party."

Please forgive my ignorance, I have never heard of Tru Tv (court tv) prior to joining WS, is this a paid subscription and is it on the web or on cable? Thank you so much for your help. I've heard it mentioned quite a bit and it sounds very interesting?

Cable. Here it's ch.39.

I dont' know if it's BS or not. But I can see how it could be either way. I can see how she would lie and use it as blackmail. Or a 'poor me' thing that blew up in her face.

However, it could also be true.

Either way, her mother did not believe her. And THAT might be an issue with Casey. Fact or not, how her mother dealt with the story, that might be sore issue with Casey that she might not have forgiven.

IF it was true. And IF that is the possiblity of who the Daddy is.. That might explain Casey saying she couldn't be prego since she hasn't had sex. That comment might have been a slap at Cindy. Who didn't believe the story.. couldn't have happen. Didn't happen. Casey could have been saying, that Cindy said it didn't happen, so can't be prego. <shrug>

Except that "can't be prego" was YET another lie uttered by a person who lies about, literally, EVERYTHING. If KC was the CEO of DuPont, she'd say she was the President of Johnson & Johnson.

KC doesn't need a reason to lie. With her, it's just a reflex, nothing more.

My guess is in the unlikely event that GA and/or LA (who do not fit the profile, nor does that household, due to female dominance) did it, some tech or admin would likely have leaked the DNA results, maybe to a tabloid, by now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back