Try to have some compassion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
am sorry for the loss of your son, but that is what drugs/alcohol do to a previously normal person.

I don't believe after reading all the documents that Casey was ever a normal person. I believe her parents not only covered up and enabled her all these years, but paid her out of all of her prior financial scammings. They have heavily contributed to her demise. When a family not only denies the truth, but covers up and lies for the child, they create an evil which will eventually destroy everyone around it.

The purpose of EVIL is to kill and destroy.........

Lets look at this from a different perspective..........

The parents cover up - each time the evil becomes deeper, the child believes they are entitled to what they steal, the parents cover up more - the child presses the envelope harder - the parents cover up, buy out - the evil grows - the child becomes totally anti-social- the parents cover up and withdraw from anyone the child can hurt.

The child becomes an adult and has a child - the parents try to protect the baby- the evil one becomes more angry and jealous of the baby - the parents give in to the adult child just to get them to go away and let them take care of the baby and because they are afraid for that baby - the adult child steals, lies, cheats, becomes more promiscuous to hurt the parents - the parents cover up and pay the consequences for the adult child.

Nothing works for the evil adult child - the parents are going to always put the baby first - The evil adult child kills the baby, the parents can't fix this one. The adult evil one, sits in deep satisfaction she has FINALLY WON.

Hacking confessed to his brothers when they confronted him in jail, I believe. Please correct if my memory is wrong.

Okay, it was only a matter of a few days and Mark was institutionalized, there was no denying that he was guilty. Casey's parents were on her the first few days too. If Casey confessed, like Mark did, this forum probably wouldn't exist.

Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
How so? I think they've been fully cooperative with LE

Having a gun in your PT cruiser when you know that it is not allowed on the property while KC is there is not being cooperative with LE.

I have compassion for their loss but they behave in such despicable ways that it is hard to get past their arrogance. Remember the ad for personal assisants? (24/7, no compensation, technical skills required, travel required etc.) The trust fund they have set up (honestly, these people seem to be ready to do anything for money and/or attention.) I just learned on the Trash thread that GA took $1,500 in materials that was intended for TES. IMO, they are all (CA, GA, LA) covering for KC.

It is disturbing that these people have not been searching high and low for their granddaughter. Complete strangers to the Anthony's have been searching, but not these two. If it were your grandchild and you had even 1% hope would you sit at home or would you be out searching? Maybe that's why it is hard to have compassion.

it's my understanding they are in constant contact with those who are runni9ng down leads in other states. Why would they search for0r a dead Caylee when they believe she's alive?

Could it be as simple as some families can send their out of control, lying, theiving daughters to all girl military schools and some families just can't bring themselves to do that or other tough love actions. In Mid June Cindy was finally close to being able to, and Casey jumped her to the punch.

I had a great deal of compassion for G & C when this all started, however, they have managed to erode all of that.

The final straw for me came when they berated/attacked TM and TES. That man and his organization have more class and compassion for the missing than these people do for their own grandchild. The A's are dishonest, despicable, deviant people hiding behind the guise of denial.

They are beyond redemption...so their highfalutin attorney may as well save his reputation and his livelihood; the damage is done and I believe, irreparable.

JMHO

or her brain simply can't wrap around the idea that her beloved granddaughter is dead
Nope sorry have to disagree with you, and Mark Hacking did not confess right away his brothers confronted him that is why he confessed. His family never denied he had noy done it. You can keep posting all you want that the Anthony's are not culpable in not looking for their grandaughter and how much denial they are in. To them this is not about Caylee this is all about Casey and getting her off!

If they really really cared about Caylee they would stop playing games and tell Casey they do not believe a word she says.

Show me a set of parents that would not sit their child down upon her return from jail and get to the bottom of things.

I believed they loved Caylee with all their heart. I believe they were at a los for a long time on what to do about Casey. I also believe their denial has made them support Casey at Caylee's expense. I believe it is time for them to sit down with Casey and get to the bottom of things.

As far as supporting them, I would never wish this heinous occurance on anybody. I don't care that they made money from 20/20 but they could put a stop to all the protesters tommorow if they would do the right thing and let their new spokesman/attorney inform the public about it.

Maybe this is why they are acting the way they do. Maybe they have tried to sit her down and get to the bottom of this. But knowing how Casey is, she probably refused to talk or kept making up stories about the so called nanny. I believe Baiz told the family that once she was released from jail that they could not discuss the case with her. They may have ignored that, but still....I would bet Casey has continued to lie to them. Therefore, maybe that explains there actions - they are frustrated and in denial.

it's my understanding they are in constant contact with those who are runni9ng down leads in other states. Why would they search for0r a dead Caylee when they believe she's alive?

Then their media blitz should say while we understand the OCSO is working on one theory, we are working under the theory that Caylee is alive and kidnapped with these facts. WHO, with descriptions, where, how, why, car, pictures or drawings. FACTS that have been checked out. If ZG is the one on myspace plaster her picture, ruin her life, get Caylee back. If it JG run with it. With enough FACTS you get Caylee back and someone PAYS.

Nope sorry have to disagree with you, and Mark Hacking did not confess right away his brothers confronted him that is why he confessed. His family never denied he had noy done it. You can keep posting all you want that the Anthony's are not culpable in not looking for their grandaughter and how much denial they are in. To them this is not about Caylee this is all about Casey and getting her off!

If they really really cared about Caylee they would stop playing games and tell Casey they do not believe a word she says.

maybe they feel guilty...having failed in raising her?

Maybe this is why they are acting the way they do. Maybe they have tried to sit her down and get to the bottom of this. But knowing how Casey is, she probably refused to talk or kept making up stories about the so called nanny. I believe Baiz told the family that once she was released from jail that they could not discuss the case with her. They may have ignored that, but still....I would bet Casey has continued to lie to them. Therefore, maybe that explains there actions - they are frustrated and in denial.

Jose is an attorney and I have never seen an attorney help in a missing persons case. Jose is standing in the way of the truth.

The only one deserving anyones compassion in all this is Caylee. She did not choose to be in this family of psycho's. She wasn't given a chance to grow up and make any decisions. There are 4 adults in this family, that all let this child down in one way or another. Casey just didn't snap and Cindy and George allowed Caseys behavior to continue and now are covering up by believing her lies.

Yep why indeed? Why do they not give the information they are getting from out of state. NG asked Cindy and she never answered her! That is just all part of her lies which only solidifies to me that she knows!

Cindy and George are using that as an excuse IMO.

If this was my precious grandchild I would be taking every offer of help I could get in finding her, whether dead OR alive. I would just want to bring her home.

Jose is an attorney and I have never seen an attorney help in a missing persons case. Jose is standing in the way of the truth.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's pathetic, but it's also a defense attorneys job. If he is sucessfull in doing his job, I really don't see how he could ever live with himself or sleep at night. That is if she is guilty...which I think she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

I personally don't think the Anthony family gives a hoot if we are compassionate or not. They certainly haven't shown any type of compassion. Did George show compassion to the ole lady he pushed? Has Cindy shown any compassion with the finger she keeps pointing and shaking at anyone? Did Lee or Casey show compassion when they 'high five' the other day?

On the other hand, some of us might have had more compassion if they showed us that they were as concern over this case as we are - if they were working with the LE to find Caylee, not run them on wild goose chases. We would really show a lot of compassion if their daughter would just begin to speak words of truth.

No, I do NOT have compassion for this family and I hope they all get what they deserve in the end for keeping the whereabouts of little Caylee silent.

I've searched my mind and my heart, I considered if it was me and my child or grandchild, I've even gone as far as tell myself to pretend it was me this was happening to and you know what??

Couldn't find an iota of compassion.

I'll look again.

But still, I don't think so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member