Tucson Az - Child Sex Camp? Vop Alpha Co - Team Pulaski ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TPD came out one time and collected 3 pieces of evedence, when we have a camp full of evidence. We asked them to collect more and they aren't interested. They publicly claim to be willing to collect it, but simply don't collect it.

Welcome @AirForce72. Unfortunately not everyone will believe you, especially with the conspiracy theory items tagged along with it. However I believe it’s a trafficking camp. I stand by VOP. My opinion only.

If this is a child trafficking camp I doubt anyone will be going back now. Tucson and Phoenix unfortunately have a reputation for child trafficking. It's really not hard for me to believe since I live here. Though some of the conspiracy theories listed in the link above make the story seem less credible. @AirForce72 I would separate this story from the others if you want the public to take it more seriously. Thank you for your hard work. God Bless.

Never thought I’d see the day when Veterans are considered liars and “conspiracy theorists” for trying to rescue and bring attention to trafficked children. Disgraceful. the leader of this movement is a retired marine and navy seal. Show some respect.

Never thought I’d see the day when Veterans are considered liars and “conspiracy theorists” for trying to rescue and bring attention to trafficked children. Disgraceful. the leader of this movement is a retired marine and navy seal. Show some respect.

I haven't seen anyone on this thread call any veteran a liar. I can't imagine HLS and FBI not being involved in this case, especially under the current administration given the theories out there tying this property to HRC and Soros.

Maybe the news station should be allowed to film the evidence but for whatever reason that wasn't allowed.

Respectfully, some of us here like to go off of facts. Let's see some facts here.

I respect, support and love our Veterans!

It’s not a verbatim “sex camp”, it’s a camp where traffickers who smuggle in people and children for human trafficking are held. In this particular case it looks like a camp where children are held for sex trafficking. I looked at the video frame by frame and saw makeshift collar restraints and many other telltale signs that this is what this is. MOO
I don't think the coyotes allow a ton of toys when they smuggle kids and they don't normally set up elaborate camps. JMO Do they say this is a practice in your classes? Not doubting you, just wondering.

I didn't see collar restraints, are you referring to the white things on the trees?

I haven't seen anyone on this thread call any veteran a liar. I can't imagine HLS and FBI not being involved in this case, especially under the current administration given the theories out there tying this property to HRC and Soros.

Maybe the news station should be allowed to film the evidence but for whatever reason that wasn't allowed.

Respectfully, some of us here like to go off of facts. Let's see some facts here.

I respect, support and love our Veterans!
There were a couple of local stations that filmed the camp.

The two people who were arrested yesterday were arrested for trespassing, even though they were standing on a public road.

Hi, I see you're new. We here at WS require msm links for statements of fact. Thanks.
Also, I'm hundreds of miles away and can't drop work and life to travel to see it for myself.

If this is indeed completely a legitimate story, it's really rather too bad that it's surrounded by crazy conspiracy theory stuff, because that negatively impacts the weight and attention given.

Finally, if one would like to be verified in a particular profession, you can contact the WS owners, and they can add it to your profile, like thepinkdragon states she is a verified Veteran who works in the mental health field. Otherwise, anyone could say anything, like, "I, flourish, am the world's expert on homeless camps," and you don't know whether or not that's true...I'm just some stranger online expecting you to believe me.

It doesn't matter if you disagree or not. I'm a member of VOP. Since the police and DHS weren't interested we contacted the media. The police (TPD) are now telling us that they are considering it a homeless camp. There are restraints fastened to trees at adult, teen, and child level. I've spent the past three days at the camp helping to keep it secure from the cartels, the gangs, and anyone wanting to destroy the evidence we've found. We've asked every person who has come to help us to tour the camp and give their opinions both personal and professional (for those with that area of expertise). Even those initially skeptical, we're convinced of the camps use, without any input or persuasion from us. Come see it with your own eyes.
Do you have photos of these restraints? Is this what I have seen teferred to as "rape trees"?

I don't see where anyone called anyone liars.

Not blindly believing something simply because a Veteran said it is not lacking respect.

Are you telling me every Veteran is 100% honest all the time, unlike every other human? Did you see the Jonbenet Ramsey and "Pizzagate" "connections" to this story?

Skepticism is a smart quality.

Look, peeps, I'm not saying this is or is not an abandoned camp which recently held child trafficking victims. What I am saying is it's difficult to believe anything so clearly attached to tin foil hat conspiracy theories, there is a lack of msm reporting on this (which I understand is part of the "issue" or "conspiracy") and anyone who even asks a question is being jumped on, which is not conducive to gaining information or learning or sharing.

We're all supposed to respect each other around here...well, okay, at least we're all expected to treat each other with respect around here...

Yes he is and he is making a documentary about child trafficking. His site explains it all, including his belief in the pizzagate insanity. His website is called "Conspiracy Daily Update". He formed the group of veterans that found the campsite.

Look, I support Trump admin and these conspiracy stories are maddening and make us all look bad. Even the usual conspiracy promoters are not picking this up. IMO it's a hoax and its purpose is to promote a documentary and rake in some donations.

JMO IMO

This is a story being pushed by the Illuminati/Pizzagate/Clinton Foundation conspiracy theorists.

They are trying to tie this "coverup" to the Mayor because his last name is Rothschild. You can't make this stuff up.

I refuse to put up links and give them any publicity at all.

If Alex Jones is not reporting on it that must tell you something.

Please research the sources when you hear a sensational story and no one in the mainstream media is reporting on the story.

This thread is closed until if and when a mainstream media source reports anything new.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member