Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Sue Moss is really funny. She always comes up with a cleaver rhyme. lol She should be on SNL

O/T Sue Moss reminds me of that chic on SNL.. You know who I mean

has casey had her hair colored? it looks more auburn now. good to know she has nothing else to do but do her hair huh?

Well, why not? She kept partying and dating after her daughter went missing, didn't she?

One would have to guess that Cindy MUST have known that Casey killed Caylee early on, given the fact that she has threated to take her away, and all the evidence she had seen.

She's definitely been covering for her ever since.

Unreal isn't it?

We can't let this happen - The public has to show it's outrage & put a stop to this....somehow

Anyone can make a website (hint, hint) and (correct me if I am wrong) but if it gets alot of hits doesn't that help put it near the top when googled?

Did that make sense.

They can have a defense site, who says someone else can't have a don't help the defense site??????

This is sick.

Daily the family does things that continue to make the whole country more and more against them.

I heard her say that Baez is setting up a Website to ask for donations to help with the Defense fund - I didn't hear that they were using any of the Search money

EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!!! Let's not rush over there too quickly...would hate for that site to crash...or would we? Hint Hint

Are there any website with CA or GA or LA actually LOOKING for Caylee other than being in front of the camera talking or trying to beat up old people???
I think George drove around that trailer with the advertisement on it. I don't think they've actually gotten off their azzes to walk in the head and humidity in the swamps like lots of other people who are not related have done.
They are far to busy filing identity theft reports, taking phone calls on leads, hammering No Tresspassing signs on property that is not theirs, and telling everyone ELSE to get off their azzes, oh and hiring hi-profile attorneys.

OMG.....this makes me cry....why, Casey? WHY???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back