Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG, Caylee's favorite saying was "What up Dude?"

frick, that was heavy really I wondered if he was going to start choking up!!

omg are there really people there that believe she's innocent for real??:eek:

there was a girl on here today that was on KC side she came over from another thread. I think the Caylee is alive thread.

This Nate guy has a lot of info tonight.

images
=
images
=
images

Would it be in poor taste if I set up a hotdog stand on Hopespring Drive?

knife washed too, this family had to know more that admitting

I think George drove around that trailer with the advertisement on it. I don't think they've actually gotten off their azzes to walk in the head and humidity in the swamps like lots of other people who are not related have done.
They are far to busy filing identity theft reports, taking phone calls on leads, hammering No Tresspassing signs on property that is not theirs, and telling everyone ELSE to get off their azzes, oh and hiring hi-profile attorneys.

They are UNREAL. I am glad that I live far away because I think if I lived there I would loose my mind. Have they said anything elese about the little girl that KC was talking to on myspace and she had to go to the hospital for emotional stress?

Nate also said (same as Clint) Caylee loved pink panther, watched Dora the explorer too. Caylee could count to 45 in spanish from watching Dora. Caylee was smart and could push computer keys for the letters if you asked her the letter.

But Dora the Explorer was found in the car, one of Caylee's favorite things to watch. Why not have that at the Nanny's place? This is so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann
Back