Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was a great show tonight!!!! Nate was very helpful in describing how Casey was acting when Caylee disappeared and I cried when he described Caylee and talked about how smart she was, using his laptop and just being adorable!

Salem

I think she stole my cat's shades!!

kittygaborik2.jpg

Thanks! I needed that!:blowkiss:

She never asked "Where's Caylee" She never told Casey "Go get Caylee"

She never looked in Tonys apt at all

I was wondering if Amy had already told her Caylee wasn't at TonE's and was with the nanny--per Casey? Certainly odd though.

Welcome to America 2008.

Kill your baby...and become a star making a million bucks.

I swear...if LE has something they better move fast...I truly think the Anthonys lives are now in grave danger....

Someone is going to snap and this is going to get ugly.

I would not be surprised to see a mob kick in the door lynch mob style...

This is very very serious...no joke.

I'm not saying Nate and CAsey's BF were slow on the uptake, but a mother NEVER having her child with her for a month? Give me a break.

Same goes for Cindy.

Young guys just trust. They believed whatever Casey told them. Odd? Yes, maybe....but at their age???

I find it believable.

Nate was saying he and a friend, Cameron, were taking a nap in the living room. Caylee had drumsticks and was saying, "wake up Cam, wake up Nate" as she hit the drum pad that TonE gave her.

I was thinking, I bet Casey ruins that fashion trend (the big white sunglasses)

Anyone think Paris is going to change her sunglasses...IMMEDIATELY!!! But we are talking about Paris, who probably has no idea Caylee is missing!! :furious:

Would you all buy Casey's book?????

This is killing me! I am an avid true crime reader and this is easily the "case of the decade." But I do not want to fill the pockets of anyone profiting off little angel Casey!

I guess I will wait for any book that no one personally profits on.

*hands sweetmop a tissue* It's awful sad and very sick! I can't believe they're even talking about million dollar deals and defense funds. Casey flits around in her freshly dyed hair and huge honkin' sunglasses doing high 5's. It's the saddest case I think I've followed. jmo
Thank you for the kleenex.:) I needed it!
This case is the saddest I've followed for sure.
Plus I am so worn out, didn't sleep much last night,up most of the night with a sick child. So that, combined with this sad case is too much tonight.
Thank you passin_through:blowkiss:

She never asked "Where's Caylee" She never told Casey "Go get Caylee"

She never looked in Tonys apt at all

Remember they talked outside before Cindy went in the apt. So Casey had probably already told Cindy that Caylee was not there. When they left, Cindy drove around for awhile trying to get Casey to say where Caylee was. Casey refused and that's when Cindy took her to the police dept.

Salem

okok - I agree. Was actually discussing that with Mom (belladonna) earlier.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasadams106048
Back