Tuesday with Nancy Grace 09.09.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just watched NG and I am just sick that they say they believe Caylee is alive, but are going to use that money for a defense fun for Casey. Just sick about it.

If you truly believe your grandbaby is alive, you tell your daughter she'll have to do her best with a public defender, and you hire the best private investigators you can find.

This case is just getting to me more and more every day.

Is there nobody in this family who gives a single d**n about Caylee? Nobody? What about other relatives? Are any of them concerned? Trying to go to bat for this baby?

What a sick, sorry bunch of people.

Yes there was. This was just before they began discussing the alternate search area they are now investigating. There was a thread on WS earlier that talked about the bones and clothing...and how the bones were probably bird bones.

Now is when you ask why a bird would be wearing clothes. Can't wait to fill you in on this part of the previous discussion...

LOL! :clap:

Patty, I know you were working on the timeline. You might have already got this but this is the first time I am hearing that TonE picked up Casey from amscot between 11 and 1.

I know BH Padilla was wondering what time Tony picked up Casey. Prior to this show, I never heard a time.

I was taping the show and caught only a piece of what Nate said and never got the time. Did he say between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM or 11:00 PM and 1:00 AM?

Hummmmm! So who taught Caylee to count to 45 in Spanish?
Alot of KCs 'friends' were of Hispanic origin.
Maybe kc knows some basic Spanish. A little one's brain at that age absorbs info like a sponge!

:praying: Oh Shiny Blouse God, please let there be many bombshells tonight.

I know I am late in the game tonight (watching at 10) but this quote just made me spit Dr. Pepper all over the floor!:crazy:

What did Casey do between at least 7am (or before) and 11 to 1 pm?? That is a minimum of 4 hours. Did she spend that much time putting stuff in the dumpster? Where did she clean up before TonE arrive? She must have smelled pretty bad. Where was she all nite??? If the car was put there at 7am or before where was she and when did she get there? This is driving me crazy. Did any of her friends admit that she was at there house the nite of the 15? Did she kill caylee and just drive around all nite?

Patty, I know you were working on the timeline. You might have already got this but this is the first time I am hearing that TonE picked up Casey from amscot between 11 and 1.

And the Amscott manager saw the car there at 7:00 AM?

Dora, according to Nate

Yep and my daughter is an avid Dora fan..she is 3.5 they have NEVER counted to 45 on Dora...I guarantee it. He probably got his numbers mixed up or he said 4 or 5.. one of the two.

It was Cindy that yelled out to the media that "Casey left her purse in the car." This is the only time the purse has been mentioned.

I don't remember it being listed in the 400+ pages of documents either.

I find it so interesting that people who ran into Caylee talk so lovingly about her and all Casey talks about is the invisible ZFG and now her sister Samantha.

Frankly, I don't see how 3-4 children with car seats could fit into the back seat of a Ford Focus. Another flaw in Casey's story. And what did Casey do when ZFG had to get into the car - did she follow her or try to detain her?

Everything out of her mouth reeks.

There are 7 news channels on right now and they're all covering either Palin
or Obama.... or both. You'd think at least one of the stations would have
coverage about Caylee Marie.

Hey, Tricia.... that gives me an idea.
Do you have any bright and shiny blouses and gawdy necklaces?

How 'bout "The Websleuths Show with Tricia Griffith".....
in between "Nancy Grace" and "On The Record with Greta"

You could have an "unleash the moderators" segment!!!

Okay people just shoot me now but I'm sayin' it...I like the shiney blouses, the fake eyelashes and the hair although, IMO it could be a little puffier. Is it a suthern thang? "Cause I think NG is pretty? (Dodging arrows):couch:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back