GUILTY Turkey - Sarai Sierra, 33, NY woman murdered, Istanbul, 21 Jan 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, Ahmet III Foundation should be Ahmet III Fountain.

after all not so superior :)

"Persian mistake"

What?! Good grief. What do we even pay you for? Oh wait...

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2

Well, it tends to take a fair amount of time to get things from the US over here, so if she got it during her first week it could also have been sent before she left.

I'd also venture to say it's a bit atypical to get mail while traveling. It's astonishing to me that it arrived, because sometimes if the name doesn't match the mail box it won't be delivered.

Mom sent her a care package. She was terrified about her daughter doing something this crazy.

Hubby sent her her favorite American chocolates. He was terrified about losing his wife to a Turkish paramour.

Her kids sent her drawings and little crafts they made. They were terrified about their mom going away (hard to type this part).

There are dozens of innocent explanations.

They had no money to send to her. So you are implying they sent her kilos of cocaine? By international mail?

Yes, all over the city. Some Neros. And remnants of Gloria Jeans. Some new local chains incl. Kahve Dünyası (Coffee World)

Oldest coffee house was in Istanbul: Kiva Han.

There is some establishment called Kiva Han, but it is not a coffee shop, it is an authentic Anatolian (rest of Turkey) cuisine. Istanbul cuisine is so rich that it alone has 300 types of rice dishes, yet they want to sell Anatolian dishes to tourists in Istanbul. Go figure.

What does Kiva mean in Turkish?

There is a Kiva organization I support but I suspect it has nothing to do with it.

What?! Good grief. What do we even pay you for? Oh wait...

What? How much are we paying him.

Let's review this.

Who is he anyway? A spy? A drug mule? What??? Tell me.

What? How much are we paying him.

Let's review this.

Who is he anyway? A spy? A drug mule? What??? Tell me.

He's Taylan, of course. Trying to throw us off his trail with witty remarks, talk of teen druggies and obvious hatred of Germany. :)

What are the rules on linking to social media here?

Cuz Amsterdam Ammer posted some semi-interesting stuff on his Instagram tonight, going off about the press and saying SS's bathtub comments were entirely innocent (of course!), complaining about the FBI, and asserting that the answers to this mystery are all in Istanbul.

FWIW

Take a look if you haven't already.

He says he's Turkish LE, so obviously he's in psy ops with the CIA.

Yes, he is holding information and enjoys when we are trying to make sense of contradicting media speculations.

What are the rules on linking to social media here?

Cuz Amsterdam Ammer posted some semi-interesting stuff on his Instagram tonight, going off about the press and saying SS's bathtub comments were entirely innocent (of course!), complaining about the FBI, and asserting that the answers to this mystery are all in Istanbul.

FWIW

Take a look if you haven't already.

I don't think you can link to social media with regards to Ammer, because he's not been named a suspect. You can paraphrase and state where you got the info, but unless it came from MSM it's considered rumor.

I seriously felt a little ridiculous typing that last part, about MSM and rumor.

The thing about mailing cocaine to SS in Istanbul is WHY?

They're from NYC. You don't need to go to Istanbul or Amsterdam to sell cocaine. There's a wonderful market right there on your doorstep.

Why go through all the risks of an inexperienced traveler on her first trip abroad, all the risks of mailing drugs internationally, and then someone who doesn't speak a word of Turkish trying to swing an international drug deal?
Why? Why spend all the money to send her there in the first place, if you're trying to turn a profit?

Man, just sell that **** in NYC.

He's Taylan, of course. Trying to throw us off his trail with witty remarks, talk of teen druggies and obvious hatred of Germany. :)

OMG! Thank you for sharing it with me. I did not know. Let's keep it quiet.

They're from NYC. You don't need to go to Amsterdam to sell cocaine. There's a wonderful market right there on your doorstep.

Why go through all the risks of an inexperienced traveler on her first trip abroad, all the risks of mailing drugs internationally, and then someone who doesn't speak a word of Turkish trying to swing an international drug deal?
Why? Why spend all the money to send her there in the first place, if you're trying to turn a profit?

Slightly O/T, but my curiosity got the best of me. Are you actually cursing in your posts, or do you put the little ****s in there yourself? I cuss like a sailor, and am scared the mods will put me in time out if I slip and say one, but if the ****s are being put in there FOR me, I'm going to be really excited about that.

They're from NYC. You don't need to go to Istanbul or Amsterdam to sell cocaine. There's a wonderful market right there on your doorstep.

Maybe they were "fun" brownies. Wink, wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei