TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like there have been a few little victories. KC was convicted of fraud, sentenced, and served probation. Then due to a scriveners error, is serving probation again. KC was convicted of 4 counts of lying to the police, sentenced and served the max for each of the four counts. HHBP placed a judgement against KC for $217,000 in addition to the max penalty for those four counts. The jailhouse tapes were allowed in court. The JJ audio tape was sealed and not allowed in court. The Frye hearings allowed the unprecedented use in a court of law, of both the hair with apparent decomp, and Dr. Vass's sniffer machine. The photoshopped superimpostion was allowed in court. JA said that they knew GA was going to be accused of sexual abuse because of certain evidence, but this evidence never made it to the courtroom. Somewhere between 25 to 50 (or more) motions made by the defense were DENIED. KC left the state, but was ordered to return by the court to serve probation. She is considered to be the most hated woman in America. KC has civil suits filed against her.

This video in question will likely be yet another little victory. It will be released and scrutinized. It will be obvious to nearly everyone who views this video that it is proof she is guilty. It will make nearly everyone both angry and sad that this video was not allowed in court as it will surely be thought of as the one piece of evidence that would have changed all 12 jurors minds to a guilty verdict.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

exactly!

Even before she was let out of her cell, she already knew what was going on because she was listening to it on the radio.
All local stations were broadcasting the finding of skeletal remains that day.

got a link?

I like Judge Perry ,but I've been watching the judge in the Michael Jackson trial ( :shush::iamashamed: )and I really like him.
He's precise ,cordial tone of voice to all but overly friendly,quick and decisive . Explains everything to jurors and witnesses in a matter of fact way. No cronies in this courtroom.
I can't help but wonder if the outcome would have been different with a judge like him.

I think HHJP did not like JA before he took over the case from JS. I think CM is an old friend.
That's why CM keeps showing up at this hearings IMO.I hope that doesn't sway HHJP about the tapes. The trials over and it's time to enforce the Florida :sunshine: Law :gavel: Shine the light :scale:

Anything in particular that gave you that impression? My impression of the dynamics was different. I didn't get the impression that HHJP did not like JA and I did get the impression that HHJP and CM had a history, but that was strictly from the way CM started out trying to the 'Charm and disarm'. It wasn't from anyway that HHJP ruled or spoke to CM. It was the way CM tried to make a 'personal' connection to the Judge everytime he addressed him and I think HHJP caught on to that early and ignored it.

GA was going to be accused of sexual abuse because of "certain evidence"?:lol: Oh you mean the letters to Cookie and the accused who refused to testify? There was no evidence which is why it wasn't presented or allowed by HHJP.

And 30 - 50 motions from the DT denied? We could have a relook at all of them if you'd like to provide links.....but who needs to be reminded of all the time the Defense wasted.

The radio? Any description of FCA cell mentions the radio she had in her cell. No mystery there.

Anything in particular that gave you that impression? My impression of the dynamics was different. I didn't get the impression that HHJP did not like JA and I did get the impression that HHJP and CM had a history, but that was strictly from the way CM started out trying to the 'Charm and disarm'. It wasn't from anyway that HHJP ruled or spoke to CM. It was the way CM tried to make a 'personal' connection to the Judge everytime he addressed him and I think HHJP caught on to that early and ignored it.

Now this is interesting. My feeling was the HHJP did not like CM and thought he was out of touch and out of time. I thought he just "tolerated" him because he'd been around for a long time.

Now this is interesting. My feeling was the HHJP did not like CM and thought he was out of touch and out of time. I thought he just "tolerated" him because he'd been around for a long time.

I think HHJP had a full plate with Baez, and just didn't have room for CM's carp. Poor guy. He must be so happy this trial is over.

GA was going to be accused of sexual abuse because of "certain evidence"?:lol: Oh you mean the letters to Cookie and the accused who refused to testify? There was no evidence which is why it wasn't presented or allowed by HHJP.

And 30 - 50 motions from the DT denied? We could have a relook at all of them if you'd like to provide links.....but who needs to be reminded of all the time the Defense wasted.

The radio? Any description of FCA cell mentions the radio she had in her cell. No mystery there.

Don't forget that all she said in her letters to Cookie was " I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me but when I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when in elementary school. And everything gets fuzzy."

One month she thinks MAYBE her dad used to go into her room at night and feel her breasts. A few months later she has the most detailed version of what and when her 'evil' dad did to her. And throws in the story about him having been around when Caylee died.

My memory of the trial is getting vague, thank God. I do remember Judge Perry on numerous occasions openly scolding Ashton while saying nothing to the defense team. One time Ashton pointed out that Baez (as usual) was sending text messages in court only to be given a verbal spanking by Perry. Things like that. I'm sure it didn't help the prosecution.

Mr. Baez - the Drama Queen....:banghead:

I'm not so sure it's about the actual video of OCA, but the one with him and OCA where Baez is shedding tears while he speaks to her that Baez is concerned about, because Baez brought up the second one several times...

Or maybe that is when he learned that she was lying to him all along about Caylee being missing? Just wondering.

Or maybe that is when he learned that she was lying to him all along about Caylee being missing? Just wondering.

Yes, that's my thought also - I think he may have known Caylee was dead but it may have been this occasion when he truly knew FCA alone was the guilty one.

It seems like there have been a few little victories. KC was convicted of fraud, sentenced, and served probation. Then due to a scriveners error, is serving probation again. KC was convicted of 4 counts of lying to the police, sentenced and served the max for each of the four counts. HHBP placed a judgement against KC for $217,000 in addition to the max penalty for those four counts. The jailhouse tapes were allowed in court. The JJ audio tape was sealed and not allowed in court. The Frye hearings allowed the unprecedented use in a court of law, of both the hair with apparent decomp, and Dr. Vass's sniffer machine. The photoshopped superimpostion was allowed in court. JA said that they knew GA was going to be accused of sexual abuse because of certain evidence, but this evidence never made it to the courtroom. Somewhere between 25 to 50 (or more) motions made by the defense were DENIED. KC left the state, but was ordered to return by the court to serve probation. She is considered to be the most hated woman in America. KC has civil suits filed against her.

This video in question will likely be yet another little victory. It will be released and scrutinized. It will be obvious to nearly everyone who views this video that it is proof she is guilty. It will make nearly everyone both angry and sad that this video was not allowed in court as it will surely be thought of as the one piece of evidence that would have changed all 12 jurors minds to a guilty verdict.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

my bold

dr vass's sniffer machine was not admitted nor was it used in this case at all. the machine was brought up by defense to "prove" dr vass had a monetary reason for his testimony. the test dr vass used to get his results were air tests from the trunk of the sunfire using the machine I cant remember either because a. I have severe insomnia b. I am not a chemist or c. both

not to nitpick :floorlaugh: I hung on dr vass's every word <3

My memory of the trial is getting vague, thank God. I do remember Judge Perry on numerous occasions openly scolding Ashton while saying nothing to the defense team. One time Ashton pointed out that Baez (as usual) was sending text messages in court only to be given a verbal spanking by Perry. Things like that. I'm sure it didn't help the prosecution.

I think Judge Perry was very concerned about not letting anything happen that would cause a mistrial. So, I think it seemed as if he came down on the Prosecution harder and babied the Defense more for that very reason.

IIRC, didnt the defense try the HIPPA thing when there was a hearing on the tape to begin with? And then it was that Jose was being refused access to his client when she had asked for counsel?

HHJP squashed the video because it was inflammatory and very prejudicial to the FICA. I think it is fair game now, and it will get released. JMVHO.

IIRC, didnt the defense try the HIPPA thing when there was a hearing on the tape to begin with? And then it was that Jose was being refused access to his client when she had asked for counsel?

HHJP squashed the video because it was inflammatory and very prejudicial to the FICA. I think it is fair game now, and it will get released. JMVHO.

No there was no HIPPA mentioned during the initial sealing - HHBP made that clear at this last hearing - he was reminding Baez he was a dollar short and a day late with the HIPPA argument - particularly when it was clear it was just something Baez was throwing into the blender and had done no research at all.

He relied on his usual drama saying it was a form of "torture"...I could see how it could have been argued that it was a calculated move by the OCSD to protect FCA's physical and mental well being in case she was going to do some damage to herself when she heard the news and they pre-empted that by having medical personnel standing by...:innocent:

Bumping the OP.

This was discussed at the hearing yesterday. It contains two films apparently. Neither with sound. The first is of FCA when she was seated in the waiting area outside of the medical area, with a TV on the wall. A very short video was made of her reaction to the news of the remains of a child being found. She was filmed breathing heavily and then asked for a sedative.

The second is - although it was news to me - but according to Baez - a clip of Baez with FCA when he discusses the news with her. I'm wondering if this is where he was reported to shed a tear or two and FCA did not.

It was actually Judge Stan Strickland who sealed the video several years ago as too inflammatory before her trial.

my bold

dr vass's sniffer machine was not admitted nor was it used in this case at all. the machine was brought up by defense to "prove" dr vass had a monetary reason for his testimony. the test dr vass used to get his results were air tests from the trunk of the sunfire using the machine I cant remember either because a. I have severe insomnia b. I am not a chemist or c. both

not to nitpick :floorlaugh: I hung on dr vass's every word <3

no worries, Mr. Baezzzz couldn't keep it straight either. He used the GAS CHROMATOGRAPH/MASS SPECTROMETERS (had to google to spell that!).

full disclosure: I am not a chemist nor have I used a GCMS. :great:

Mr. Baez - the Drama Queen....:banghead:

I'm not so sure it's about the actual video of OCA, but the one with him and OCA where Baez is shedding tears while he speaks to her that Baez is concerned about, because Baez brought up the second one several times...

He has a funny way of slipping up and exposing his real concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi